• "Online comment threads are like an abusive relationship. You keep going back hoping they'll change, but you just end up getting hurt again."

"Assigned Male", by Sophie Labelle VervilleThe Famelic Cashcow Webcomic of Sophie Labelle Verville, a crazy fat tranny.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Hat, Feb 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Assigned Male
  1. On top of that LaBelle also believes not having sex with her is transmisogyny. So now she can piss off straight dudes, lesbians, and bisexuals that have standards.

Also this happened.

Labelle_in_a_nutshell.jpeg
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 10
    #24841 FierceBrosnan, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Still too sober for this shit.

kiwifarms.is
  2. Man, like... it'd be perfectly fine if Labelle admitted she just likes dicks a lot. There is nothing wrong with that at all. People have preferences. But I can't really see Labelle ever having a relationship with a cis woman, or even a trans man, in any serious capacity. She doesn't seem to like vaginas unless she can use them as a way to convince gay men to sleep with trans women, and by extension, get straight men to sleep with her. And if she can't get straight men to sleep with her (or gay men to sleep with her and admit they're not totally gay because she's a woman, gaiz), she'll settle for other pre-op transwomen... but mostly ones that look less feminine than she does. Hence why we have a picture of her posing next to a transwoman for a photo, but she touches up herself and leaves the more unfortunate-looking transwoman looking like a man crossdressing. But even though she loves dicks, if she dates a transwoman, she has to be bi now, even if she has no interest in anybody with a vagina.

There are too many damn layers of rhetoric going on.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. It's almost as if LaBelle is totally confused and mixed up and has no idea how to be honest with herself.

• Agree Agree x 8
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Still too sober for this shit.

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 2
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.is
  4. Welp. He just Kevin Spacey'd hard.
    Is it just me or does that story make him look like even more of a paedophile???

• Agree Agree x 1
    EmpireOfTheClouds

EmpireOfTheClouds They climbed aboard their silver ghost

kiwifarms.is
  5. All this Valery Fabrikant / Lepine shit makes me think, and sorry for the off topic

Do Red pill guys make good lolcows? There's this dude https://mobile.twitter.com/mup4?lang=en who the SQ met because of his hateful tweets. He's weird. Kinda like Lepine & Fabrikant, potentially (admitted woman hatred)

The tweet in question said

• Informative Informative x 1
    August16

August16 Quebexpert (at popular request)

kiwifarms.is
  6. I guarantee you that the only reason Sophie is claiming to be bi is because she got called out on her problematic meme about bisexuality. Her standard technique when called out on things is to invent some new aspect of herself to justify it. "I can't be racist, because I'm part Metis!" "My language isn't problematic, I don't speak English! You should be more sensitive!" "How can I be insulting bisexuals when I myself am bi?"

I guarantee we won't hear anything else about Labelle's bisexuality until it becomes useful to her again.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.is
  7. "I do not remember making a problematic post about bisexuality, but if I did, I am sorry for what was a night of deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour. These times have caused me to look back at my own behaviour and I choose to now live as a bisexual woman."

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.is
  8. Hell yeah they fuckin' do, dawg.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  9. That "Men can also have babies!" nonsense just shows how this is nothing but indoctrination/brainwashing crap completely unhinged from reality.

You can't dress a woman up as a man and have her magically become a biology-defying pregnant human male. It reminds me of a Lincoln quote:

Lincoln once asked a questioner how many legs would a dog have if we called the dog’s tail, a leg.
    “Five,” the questioner responded, confident in his mathematical ability.
    “No,” Lincoln says. “Calling a dog’s tail a leg, doesn’t make it a leg.”

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Echo_Ender

Echo_Ender Doggo

kiwifarms.is
  10. A new pic surfaced. You can definitely see the dainty pubescent girliness shine through in this one.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.is
  11. My friend already made a meme out of it. Wish I could take credit, because it’s reather genius:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #24852 Thanatos, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.is
  12. With the ugly scraggly hair out of shot, there's nothing at all hiding who Billy truly is--Old, creepy, and very much male.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.is
  13. Imagine if Hopper from Stranger Things had a shave and grew his hair out long...

You have Sophie LaBelle there people...

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Hopper's a cuter girl than Labelle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  15. Nah, shove some poutine around his mush, and give him a ill-fitting set of dentures. Billy boy is there.

• Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. There's happiness in those eyes, though. They're not dead inside.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  17. That is true...

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Jesus, his clothes look greasier than a McDonald's kitchen. Also the collar...

EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.is
  19. It's such a shame. Any of the other Labelle brothers probably could have passed. But Burly Billy was the one who trooned out.

And from the looks of it, doesn't bathe.

TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Assburger in Paradise

kiwifarms.is