• ”kiwifarms is like if you mixed tumblr, 4chan, and reddit together, using only their worst parts.”

World At least 4 people dead in shooting, Canadian police sayApparently guns exist in Canada, too

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CWCchange, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:50 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

?

Whodunit?

  1. Kebab

    33 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. Jews

    1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. Incel

    15 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Quebec Separatists

    7 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Jordan Peterson

    14 vote(s)
    14.9%
  6. Nickelback

    24 vote(s)
    25.5%
  1. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/10/at-least-4-people-dead-in-shooting-canadian-police-say.html
     
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #1 CWCchange, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:50 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018 at 2:06 PM
    CWCchange

    CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

    kiwifarms.is
  2. Wonder if rank-and-file Canadian twitter users blame Americans for this.
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Commander Keen

    Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

    kiwifarms.is
  3. Not much to go on but I'll vote kebab only because the news blurb says they have no info on the shooter's identity or cause.
     
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Alec Benson Leary

    Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

    kiwifarms.is
  4. *bang* "Sorry!"*bang* "Sorry!"*bang* "Sorry!"*bang* "Sorry!"*bang* "Sorry!"

    And so on.
     
    • Agree  x 7
    • Like  x 4
    • Winner  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. They'll find a way to blame America.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
    Wesley Willis

    Wesley Willis Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!

    kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 6
    Okkervils

    Okkervils Cat nips are great, I love all eight

    kiwifarms.is
  6. But but...they have sensible gun laws! That means nothing bad will ever happen!!! I'm mocking liberals not the Canadians for the dense amongst us.
     
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Hmm, it's Canada so it being an incel is plausible, but there's confirmed kills, so it's likely a kebab...And since Saudi finances the majority of kebabs...

    I'm voting incel just because I wouldn't put it passed them. Maybe they finally learned how to use a gun outside of games.

    But also, inb4 America's and/or Trump's fault.
     
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Two of the dead are police officers.
     
    • Feels Feels x 16
    A Name But Backwards

    A Name But Backwards Proud K-Farmer
    True & Honest Fan

    kiwifarms.is
  9. How likely is it that the shooter's a kebab?
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Figuratively Stalin

    Figuratively Stalin The Slaughterer of Serbia

    kiwifarms.is
  10. Surely gun control laws would have stopped this from happening.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Venus

    Venus Local trap

    kiwifarms.is
  11. I almost forgot that New Brunswick existed, and yeah, Canada has tons of guns.

    I'm voting semi-targeted gang violence.
     
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Clean your room or else.
     
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Huh, it's almost as if laws don't actually work a good deal of the time.

    InB4 "if this happened in America it would be a million times worse"
     
    • Like Like x 2
    Duke Nukem

    Duke Nukem The One True Incel

    kiwifarms.is
  14. No identity of shooter yet coupled with multiple witness claiming to of heard “shut up” screamed multiple times before the shooting, I’d give the shooter 25% chance of a kebab, 25% of chance of a whitey, and 50% of a kang.
     
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. No Sam Hyde option? For shame OP.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    vertexwindi

    vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

    kiwifarms.is

  16. So it only counts as two deaths, then.
     
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    MuuMuu Bunnylips

    MuuMuu Bunnylips The Greatest Space Pirate In The Universe. Really!

    kiwifarms.is
  17. I voted Kebab but it was probably white trash at that low-cost apartment complex on Brookside who started off beating his family then decided to start shooting cops.
     
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Just vote 'all of the above' AKA Jews.
     
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Feels Over Reals

    Feels Over Reals Your rights end where my screeching begins.

    kiwifarms.is
  19. This happened in province next to mine.

    From the photos of the place where it happened, it looks like possibly a domestic incident. Maybe three drunks and cops got called and the shootout went down. Or love triangle or maybe child killing parents.

    But yeah, won't be any Allahu Akbar type of deal I think. Its huge news of course here in Canada. Our cop station lowered flags, a shrine growing at the Fredericton station etc. For the most part, in Canada cops are pretty much appreciated by the mass public.
    fredpolice.png
     
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LiveFromNS

    LiveFromNS JIMI

    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

    The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

    We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

  • Supporting the Forum

    BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

    BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

    ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

    LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

    XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.