• Whoop-De-Doo for us!
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Law Australia's 'Lesbian Vampire Killer' released from prison, begins posting memesWhere's Australian Buffy when ya need her?

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by LegoTugboat, Feb 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. 'Panic, I'm back': Chilling Facebook posts of 'Lesbian Vampire Killer' as she re-emerges seven years after being released from prison for murdering a man to drink his blood

[​IMG]

A woman convicted of stabbing a man so badly she nearly severed his head before drinking his blood has shared chilling images to her social media page, encouraging people to 'panic'.

Tracey Wigginton, best known as 'the lesbian vampire killer', was given a life sentence for the 1998 murder of Brisbane man Edward Baldock, a council worker she had seduced and lured to a park so she could kill him and feast on his blood.

[​IMG]

She was released from prison in January 2012, and kept a relatively low profile until now.

Using the profile of one of her alter egos, Nine News reports Wigginton has allegedly posted vampire pictures, and a meme that reads: 'Now panic, because I'm back'.

[​IMG]

Included in the posts is a picture of a demon with vampire teeth, and another depicting a skeleton in a graveyard.

During her trial, the court heard Wigginton was a self-confessed female vampire who did not eat solid food, but instead drank the blood of pigs and cows, which she got from her local butcher.

Her secret girlfriend of only a week, Lisa Ptachinski, told the jury she would slit her own wrists so Wigginton could drink her blood.

On the night of the murder, 47-year-old Mr Baldock had been walking home in Brisbane after a night out with friends, when he was offered a lift by Wigginton, Ptachinski and two other women.

The group took him to a park, using the promise of sex to get the man to follow them into a dark area, where he was then brutally attacked.

Mr Baldock's body was found in the park the next day.

He had been stabbed in the back and neck 27 times with his head nearly severed.

In her confession, obtained by The Gold Coast Bulletin, she said she had 'felt nothing', and smoked a cigarette in the park as she watched her victim die.

In an interview with The Courier Mail from behind bars in 1996, Wigginton said she was in a 'blind fury' as she stabbed Mr Baldock, and had, in the moments she was taking his life, released repressed rage from a childhood filled with abuse.

'Murder is a terrifying experience,' she said.

'It’s extremely scary to have that much power. It’s playing God with life and death.

'Nobody should have that sort of power … but we all do.'

Little is known about Wigginton's life outside of prison, but her heinous crime has not been forgotten, with books, countless news articles and even a television special dedicated to the topic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lesbian-Vampire-Killer-Tracey-Wigginton.html

[​IMG]

• Informative  x 8
    • Winner  x 6
    • Islamic Content  x 6
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Who knew an all blood diet would be so fattening

• Winner  x 25
    • Like  x 7
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.is
  3. The real story is how did she get only 7 years for cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder?

Edit: Turns out I'm actually illiterate.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    #3 Coconut Gun, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.is
  4. She's a woman and Australia is full of cucks.

• Agree  x 13
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.is
    • Feels Feels x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. She did 23 years learn to count you dumb niggers. I thought men were supposed to be better at math.

• Winner  x 9
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. This guy wasn't exactly the smartest dude in the world. If a car full of women pulls up and offers to fuck you if you just follow them into a dark area you should assume that at the very least you're getting robbed.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Some JERK

Some JERK Takin' all the pretty girls.

kiwifarms.is
  7. So is she a lesbian who kills vampires, or someone that kills lesbian vampires?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. 14 years. You both need to buy a calculator.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Goodbye Horses

Goodbye Horses Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. She was arrested in 1989, the article is wrong. I thought only soyboy cucks listened and believed the fake news.

• Informative  x 6
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. oh come on by lesbian standards on her age range she is at the top end of overweight. a catch.

and that will have been the antipsychotics. that she's cleeeaaaaaly now off. also prison food and all that candy i imagine she could get her hands on to feed the benzo munchies/boredom. i can not WAIT to see where this ends up.

edit - unless it's just menopause. maybe she's just dried up and is in mourning and acting out on social media. that would be a nice theory with no exsanguination related deaths.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Also for those of us new to the site who don't understand why CatParty tagged me, she used to post here as @Reaper and had a weird fixation on me.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Life sentence. Released after 23 years and goes back to making threats. When she kills again will she get a double secret life sentence?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  13. Wait, is this the bitch who also wrote the fanfic? Or was that another lesbian? Maybe the one I'm thinking of killed the son or ex husband of her lesbian lover. Either way, lesbians.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    heathercho

heathercho 意地悪女

kiwifarms.is
  14. Now she looks like that crazy fatty from wife swap or swingers, or whatever that show was called.

[​IMG]

• Winner  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Chancroid

Chancroid Am sure your pussy is massive.

kiwifarms.is
  15. Lovely. She's clearly been rehabilitated.

I wonder why she looks like shit now. Aren't vampires supposed to be immortal?

*dork-sahdid

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.is
  16. Maybe she's going to embark on a new career doing Pearl cosplays

[​IMG]

• Winner  x 11
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Chancroid

Chancroid Am sure your pussy is massive.

kiwifarms.is
  17. That’s why any time I meet a woman at night, I strike first.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus thoughts are getting darker by the day
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Why do lesbian vampires need to kill? They are lesbian, so they can eat as much blood as they want every month!

[​IMG]

• Islamic Content  x 12
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.is
  19. Daily Mail fails again.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.