[Autistic Furry Screeching about Simba] -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
A few pages back, I asked for mod/admin permission to post a video of one of the people who claims Simba blackmailed him. In the video, the dude is fapping, showing his face, and says his real name, his furry name, and begs to be a good toy. This was posted in an anon furry chat on Telegram. I'm new here and don't know where the line is, which is why I asked for permission. None has been granted yet.

>guy claims Simba blackmails him
>his Stan comes in and offers to show a potentially embarrassing video

This isn't odd. A guy saying his name, furry name and showing his face sounds like ...

Dare I say it?

Blackmail material.

Connectingdotsanddogs

God is Dog Spelled Backwards
kiwifarms.net

This isn't odd.
Wait wait I just reread.

Of the guy ACCUSING Simba

Yeah how does that prove ANYTHING even the opposite of qhat we are suggesting? That proves our point that Simba is the dom AND only harms someone else.

Is this some Twin Peaks twist or something?

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net

This isn't odd. A guy saying his name, furry name and showing his face sounds like ...

Dare I say it?

Blackmail material.

If it were blackmail, the guy wouldn't be jacking himself off to it. The guy in the vid is clearly just an extreme BDSM sub.

TheWatchfulFurfag

kiwifarms.net
If it were blackmail, the guy wouldn't be jacking himself off to it. The guy in the vid is clearly just an extreme BDSM sub.

Forgive me if I don't buy that, friend.

It shows his face, he states his name, his screen/furry name. And in comes a guy stanning for a guy being accused of, and listing blackmail as his own damned fetish, claiming otherwise and using the video as a means to redirect our attention to them.

I don't buy it.

EDIT:

And I don't buy the Sub/Dom explanation. People lie, people wear masks, especially in this fandom.

Last edited:

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if I don't buy that, friend.

It shows his face, he states his name, his screen/furry name. And in comes a guy stanning for a guy being accused of, and listing blackmail as his own damned fetish, claiming otherwise and using the video as a means to redirect our attention to them.

I don't buy it.

I mean, I have a lot of dirt on a lot of furries. That video is more about just making that guy's claim laughable rather than an absolute exoneration of Simba.

Again, the burden of proof is on the accusers. That claim is not the one being pushed currently, but rather the claim that he's a pedo/rapist. And I've asked for proof of that lots of times. Even the mod (Alan) a few pages ago said to give me proof. Still waiting.

I gotta say, it's been a while since I had a fight like this. The people here are more engaging than the SJWs on Twitter. I may have to come back sometime in the future and make a thread about a number of others. Are there any conditions on what exactly is deemed acceptable to create a thread about, and what should just go in here?

Are you...KINKSHAMING?!

No. Simba is an extreme BDSM sub too. Which is why when he gets taken advantage of by his material, he enjoys it. Claiming it's blackmail just shows a lack of understanding of the fetish.

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
No. Simba is an extreme BDSM sub too. Which is why when he gets taken advantage of by his material, he enjoys it. Claiming it's blackmail just shows a lack of understanding of the fetish.

You don't seem to understand it either, then. You just said that you had a video which supported Simba being a dom, yet you merely claim with no evidence except butchered to shit screenshots of conversations that he's a sub? If he was both a dom and a sub then he'd be a switch, not one or the other. Shouldn't be hard to keep your story straight if you were so intimate with the fandom as you claim, unless you're making up this story as you go.

The "credible evidence" argument goes both ways. You need to provide just as much proof as we do.

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
You don't seem to understand it either, then. You just said that you had a video which supported Simba being a dom, yet you merely claim with no evidence except butchered to shit screenshots of conversations that he's a sub? If he was both a dom and a sub then he'd be a switch, not one or the other. Shouldn't be hard to keep your story straight if you were so intimate with the fandom as you claim, unless you're making up this story as you go.

The "credible evidence" argument goes both ways. You need to provide just as much proof as we do.

I didn't claim that Simba was the one domming him. I have a video showing the other guy being an extreme BDSM sub. I don't know who the dominant he made it for is. For the extreme sub in question, I have that video, his family's information, his rental agreement, and some logs I was sent, from both private messages and a Telegram group.

If the leading narrative begins to become blackmail, as opposed to pedo/rapist, then we can walk that path. At the moment though I've provided a log already showing Simba getting 'blackmailed' for money. I want to see proof that he's a pedo/rapist, as has been consistently claimed and asked for.

If those claims are dropped, sure, we can move on and explore this path too.

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
A few pages back, I asked for mod/admin permission to post a video of one of the people who claims Simba blackmailed him. In the video, the dude is fapping, showing his face, and says his real name, his furry name, and begs to be a good toy. This was posted in an anon furry chat on Telegram. I'm new here and don't know where the line is, which is why I asked for permission. None has been granted yet.

Is this not saying that Simba was the one domming him?

TheWatchfulFurfag

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I have a lot of dirt on a lot of furries. That video is more about just making that guy's claim laughable rather than an absolute exoneration of Simba.

So you're saying that you intend to discredit the guy accusing Simba of using blackmail by posting compromising material of said person? Material which would be HIGHLY embarrassing for the person, should it be released, and could potentially be used as an example by Simba and ilk as to why you shouldn't say nasty things about him.

And you can't see why this looks like blackmail?

Are you exceptional?

Nightbloom

Naughty ass plant
kiwifarms.net
Or, alternatively, trying to white-knight and distract people from Simba's shitty behavior?
So you're saying that you intend to discredit the guy accusing Simba of using blackmail by posting compromising material of said person? Material which would be HIGHLY embarrassing for the person, should it be released, and could potentially be used as an example by Simba and ilk as to why you shouldn't say nasty things about him.

And you can't see why this looks like blackmail?

Are you exceptional?

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net

If necessary, yes, absolutely. It already was released in the anon Telegram group which is how I got it. This person has been saying Simba blackmailed him for months. The person also claimed that Simba broke into his house. The person lives in Kentucky. Simba lives in England. The person also has bipolar syndrome and schizophrenia. Crazy.

Is this not saying that Simba was the one domming him?

No. It's simply the case that one of the people who is claiming Simba blackmailed him has made such a video of himself, at some time, for some reason.

I don't know why there's a huge argument over whether Simba is a dom or sub in these scenarios when both of his known F-lists state that his role is 'Always dominant'

https://www.f-list.net/c/kiros+lionheart
https://www.f-list.net/c/pluckyfox

Dombreaking is a thing, sweetheart. This was discussed earlier. Again, keep up.

Connectingdotsanddogs

kiwifarms.net
Guys the fact he is STILL refusing to give any proof of me calling Simba a pedo says a lot.

Not worth engaging with someone that fails at the first hurdle to be any different from what he claims we are up to

Meow and Ruff

kiwifarms.net
@Meow and Ruff

Then why the fuck you claimed that said video will add anything to the topic in question whatsoever?

Keep your godamn arguments straight

Because someone who is verifiably an extreme BDSM sub will not legitimately cry "blackmail" if their material is used against them. I don't even know if Simba has the material. He certainly didn't break into the person's house from 5,000 miles across the Atlantic, like the guy also claimed. Bipolar and schizophrenia fuck with your head.

Connectingdotsanddogs

kiwifarms.net
Because someone who is verifiably an extreme BDSM sub will not cry "blackmail" randomly if their material is used against them. I don't even know if Simba has the material. He certainly didn't break into the person's house from 5,000 miles across the Atlantic, like the guy also claimed. Bipolar and schizophrenia fuck with your head.
So rather than help someone with a mental issue you want to vilify them?