Bad Onions on (Deviant) Artists -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

ISOPODEYES

14 beers at chili's 2: return of jafar
kiwifarms.net
Well, I may as well start this thread in a mediocre fashion. If you're in the BNHA or Mob Psycho fandom, you've probably heard of this one chick named BerrieBlosym on Deviantart, she's a relatively good artist with a nice art style. But personally? I just don't really like her all that much, why? Probably because she draws the same shit over and over, and her OCs look pretty generic as well. Diversitah if you will.

If you have any bad opinions, please share them. I'm pretty curious.

Crichax

Mister Metokur is Sans in the TF/TG Tale AU
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, while I am friends with a few artists who don't use scanners, these guys should just save up and get one already. I've tried telling them this, and they insist on using cameras instead. So annoying.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
It's redundant, but DeviantArt is host to a lot of... weirdness that doesn't seem to fit much elsewhere. Yeah, Tumblr's the same way, but DA is its own ecosystem, strange as it is to say. It's just the perfect environment to breed autists on top of degeneracy. Like for instance, I came across this group back in December but had no idea how to process it (though it's one of the more innocent examples because of how insane these groups can actually be).

Anyone remember this character from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon? No one, right? Apparently this person obsessed over him enough to make a group dedicated exclusively to him, and it's almost ten years old. I think it was still adding new pictures the last I checked. Like... it's a niche, but it's an extremely autistic niche that it's just more sad than interesting, let alone impressive it's last this long.

And in a way... that's kind of why it is I still check out DeviantArt? On top of habit, it's just such a weird place that you can probably guarantee you'll find someone or something that appeals/caters to your interests if you look hard enough. But at the same time, you open yourself up to ridicule should anyone ever come across it, and that's a bad onion--dah I mean opinion to a lot of these cows, I suppose.

ISOPODEYES

14 beers at chili's 2: return of jafar
kiwifarms.net
It's redundant, but DeviantArt is host to a lot of... weirdness that doesn't seem to fit much elsewhere. Yeah, Tumblr's the same way, but DA is its own ecosystem, strange as it is to say. It's just the perfect environment to breed autists on top of degeneracy. Like for instance, I came across this group back in December but had no idea how to process it (though it's one of the more innocent examples because of how insane these groups can actually be).
View attachment 759877
Anyone remember this character from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon? No one, right? Apparently this person obsessed over him enough to make a group dedicated exclusively to him, and it's almost ten years old. I think it was still adding new pictures the last I checked. Like... it's a niche, but it's an extremely autistic niche that it's just more sad than interesting, let alone impressive it's last this long.

And in a way... that's kind of why it is I still check out DeviantArt? On top of habit, it's just such a weird place that you can probably guarantee you'll find someone or something that appeals/caters to your interests if you look hard enough. But at the same time, you open yourself up to ridicule should anyone ever come across it, and that's a bad onion--dah I mean opinion to a lot of these cows, I suppose.
And I thought I had bad taste, good god. I mean, I made this thread mostly for bad opinions surrounding popular artists on Deviantart.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
And I thought I had bad taste, good god. I mean, I made this thread mostly for bad opinions surrounding popular artists on Deviantart.
Oh well in that case, although I'm not aware of any popular Deviant artists, my bad opinion (according to DeviantArt) is that they shouldn't shackle themselves down to just DeviantArt. They need to be able to find their way out because those with talent need to use their talents elsewhere. And for the most part I think that's actually true, but then it means they've left permanently, leaving the not-as-talented artists behind to continue to swamp the site with bad quality art. But that's also just because they don't push themselves to be better and no one else on the site is talented enough to give them the right critique to get better.

But I guess the only popular artists on DA right now are those within the fetish communities and their art's all shit, right?

edibleBulimia

Nice thigh gap, bro
kiwifarms.net
There’s some guy on DA (flagartist / bandettos) that was also a user in here, and despite being a user on a site that is strictly anti-lolcows, he displays some autistic behavior. I identified him because of

-his typing quirk (not that strong of proof but whatever)
CAC88FA1-09EE-46DC-AFCB-0187AE2DBBA8.jpeg

838DF0F5-AB2F-4131-AB4D-DED36A54ABD1.jpeg

obsession with flags (he literally made a thread to talk about bad flags)
51FDE0EE-ED48-4A49-9F6E-C3933C940A3A.jpeg

Just check out his entire DA library, it’s full of flags. https://www.deviantart.com/flagartist/gallery/

and his strong hateboner for.. Sleepykinq, Kittydogs and, strongest of all, Pigeon-Pot-Pie - or Zorueevee11.. Despite also being a furry and being a cringy memer (check out his gallery on Bandettos). Most of his posts on the SJW art thread (and his DA) were about them, and he showed a bit of his past with Pigeon-Pot-Pie, saying that she apparently made him depressed ( https://kiwifarms.net/threads/sjw-art-and-extremes.8410/page-925#post-3934053 ) which made him get threadbanned, but apparently she was the one who had a toxic friendship with him

8039CA6D-10A3-42F6-9A6F-3346000830A0.jpeg

Oh yeah, and he “also says that she hates Libya”? Whatever that means. Nobody cares about that country.

I’ve been collecting this evidence for quite some time but sadly I can’t decide if this guy really is a lolcow. At least we can laugh at his autism.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino