BaE Nation / Bunny and Kei / Bitchin' and Eatin' / Bun Bun Burrow / Challenge me Sis - Death fat sisters who like to Bitch and Eat

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kei's teeth are rotting
1619658619654.png

Quality stream so far
1619659158964.png

Last edited:

Lunete

I'm not watching you...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's with the random doodling on the face? Does she think it makes her look quirky and funny?
Because it doesn't.

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I just found this thread and jumped on there Q/A and it seems they have a fan. Peter Monn is a drama alert styled YouTube channel and I found this guy in there comment section telling the deathfat sisters their awesome.

They did a video about him two years ago, when she was still going by grumpy. Might be irrelevant.

https://youtube.com/c/PeterMonn
Peter Monn has been following them since the very beginning of their channel in 2016
1619709696318.png

1619709638846.png

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
The Deathfat Sisters dynamic is one of my favorite amongst cows, ever since I started following the Slatons in the early days. Hopefully this thread cultivates some Grade A milk soon, nice work OP.

Side note, lol at Peter Monn acting like he genuinely likes these two and isn't just following them in the hopes of having a new drama cow to milk for views in a few months. He's so blatantly two-faced and they're too retarded to see it.

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net
OMG, I've been watching these two since the very beginning. Peter Monn got their channel rolling and they just rammed it into the ground. These ladies have had jobs but the jobs never amounted to much because they are too fat. Too fat to stand, too fat to move fast, too fat to get around. Their parents don't seem to mind them being jobless because I think they want the girls around the house to do farm work for them while they are at work. The father is fat too but the mother is skinny. They tried to get on disability but were refused. They foster cats, adopt them out, charge a homing fee and I think that's how they get their spending money. They have loads of cats. I watch them for entertainment and shock. They talk about someday traveling but thats all just a fantasy. They will never leave where they are. They will someday take care of their parents when they are too old and since both parents work in nursing homes, I think that's what they want for them. If you have any questions about them, let me know. Great thread OP They blocked me on their channel

I think they have a lot of potential, but only time will tell how this unfolds. Sometimes lolcows don't start to shine until there's a thread here, 4chan talks about them, etc, but even if they're not the type to lash out these two are clearly thirsty for attention. Plus, their antics are pretty bizarre and chinny's mods are minor trainwrecks in their own rights.

KarateJoe in the chat of their current stream:

View attachment 2124444

Do we know their real names or anything? They live in Merlin, Oregon, but that's all I've seen so far. Apparently they have a lot of foster cats, chickens, etc so their care might be worth looking into, though it seems a lot better than our other gorls.
They dont live in Merlin. Their PO Box is in Merlin. They said where they lived but I don't remember. They live way out in the country where they don't get deliveries.

Last edited:

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net
They always make enough food to feed 8 people. There are leftovers but I think Bunny eats it off camera. She's eating a lot of calories to maintain her 465 lb body. She said she use to weigh 600 lbs back in the day. Their food is gross. Cutting up beef and chicken at the dining room table is gross. Kai eats more than I would expect someone to eat who had WLS but she keeps saying she'd maintaining 244 lbs. She needs to lose another 50 or 60 pounds if expects to get skin removal surgery. Very rarely do they get take out food. If they do, then they pick it up when they are in town grocery shopping. If you notice, they eat a lot of broccoli. Broccoli in chicken, broccoli in beef. Broccoli stir fry. Broccoli in alfredo. And they eat a lot of instant mashed potatoes. Their into eating a lot sugar free candies, cookies lately. Kei says she can't have sugar and Bunny wants to reduce her sugar intake. Bunny just sent in the form for WLS recently. This will be interesting when it happens because food is very important to Bunny. She lives for food. Food makes her happy. I think Bunny does all the cooking because she use to work part time in a school cafeteria.

broc.jpg