BaE Nation / Bunny and Kei / Bitchin' and Eatin' / Bun Bun Burrow / Challenge me Sis - Death fat sisters who like to Bitch and Eat

AvrilsMeatsuit

THEY DON'T HAVE 911 IN CANADA
kiwifarms.net
THE GORLS ARE FIGHTING! :gunt:

This live might've been the shortest one they've done yet, with it only being a mere 10 minutes and 14 seconds. You can feel the tension in the musky scented air as Kei mindlessly sperges on about 'WE'RE NOT RACIST REEEEEEEEEE!' 'I LOVE ALL AUTHENTICITES!' Uh, you mean ethnicities?

Last edited:

On a Journey

I feel shaming-shamed
kiwifarms.net
In tonight's livestream we learned that the BaE family has two goats, lovingly named Pineapple and Kiwi. They and KarateJoe had some thoughts about this website, starting 1:22:00. They talk about the farms on-and-off until 1:31:00.

Also they have merch and an amazon wishlist, both of which are ridiculous.
screencapture-bae-nation-merch-creator-spring-2021-05-21-19_47_36.png

screencapture-bae-nation-merch-creator-spring-listing-juicy-bae-merch-2021-05-21-19_48_23.png

screencapture-bae-nation-merch-creator-spring-listing-my-body-BaE-2021-05-21-19_49_10.png

Attachments

• screencapture-amazon-hz-wishlist-ls-2V7I8DZT0UKWY-2021-05-21-19_46_51.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 29

flight of ideas

I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time
kiwifarms.net
I am an ardent fan of BaE Nation and am currently watching an old live of theirs featuring their "baby" sister Jewels, who as it turns out is less than a year younger than Kei, who is less than a year younger than Bunny. (Mama BaE, what is you doing??)

If you would like to witness a mental struggle, click for four minutes (31:00 to 35:00) of absolute confusion and infighting over how birthdates and age calculation work.

ETA/no doublepost: Later in the same day (different stream), Kei mentions cooking for Carlene and herself. Carlene Bray is a name associated with the dox above, probably their aunt that passed away that Kei lived with for awhile.

ETA2: Kei's real name is some variation on Kaylynn. Keighlynne? Kailyn? Who the fuck knows.

ETA3: It's Kaylynne. Found her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Grellu

Last edited:

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing better than being lectured by a 34 year old 400+ lb NEET wearing a fedora about being a baby :story:

Dox
5051 E Evans Creek Rd.
Rogue River, OR 97537

Credit: @Coach Kreeton Of All That
I am an ardent fan of BaE Nation and am currently watching an old live of theirs featuring their "baby" sister Jewels, who as it turns out is less than a year younger than Kei, who is less than a year younger than Bunny. (Mama BaE, what is you doing??)

If you would like to witness a mental struggle, click for four minutes (31:00 to 35:00) of absolute confusion and infighting over how birthdates and age calculation work.

ETA/no doublepost: Later in the same day (different stream), Kei mentions cooking for Carlene and herself. Carlene Bray is a name associated with the dox above, probably their aunt that passed away that Kei lived with for awhile.

ETA2: Kei's real name is some variation on Kaylynn. Keighlynne? Kailyn? Who the fuck knows.

ETA3: It's Kaylynne. Found her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Grellu
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

AvrilsMeatsuit

THEY DON'T HAVE 911 IN CANADA
kiwifarms.net
Anyone ever taken a look into Kei's tiktok? It's fucking hilarious.
Kei's Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@puddinpocket

And before you ask, YES her jeans are facing THE WRONG WAY.

WHO ASKED FOR THIS? WHO ASKED FOR ANY OF IT?!

Last edited: