IP2 Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; got arrested at the March for Trump

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Feast your eyes on Baked "Lumbersexual" Alaska.
He still had the McManTits back then. What the hell did Ashton birdie see in him besides E-clout?

Retribution

Your vaccine doesn't work, stupid
kiwifarms.net
an antifa group called 'egg gang' is now making sure Fatlaska isn't welcome in their community
One of Baked's toadies replied. "Cynthia" looks like a troon.
doxxing.jpg

Expose the Nose

kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Year of Buzzfeed Alaska was brought in on the panel of expert non-Christians. Imagine being the child of Christian missionaries and whiffing on the "Christian missionary" question.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soon there will be a feature length documentary by Louis Theroux also featuring this madness without any 'echo chamber' for fatlaska to exist in.
How much screen time do you think fatty's going to get? He has a few moments here and there but most of his content is just boring degeneracy, not even the fun stuff, which is usually at his expense.

In the Sick of It

Kir/Kirb/Kirbself
kiwifarms.net
Has any one of his former Buzzfeed coworkers ever 'reacted' or made a statement about Baked post-mid 2016? Must be truly horrific.
The former editor-in-chief of Buzzfeed News wrote this article shortly after Jan 6.

Last edited:

Expose the Nose

kiwifarms.net

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net

He's rotating between this game called 'Crash' where you bet on a line graph continuing upwards and a fruit based slot game. Fatlaska gambling arc when? maybe no.

after coming off a near double in profits for 100$ bet he needs to get 200,,,eventually getting there. but look at his behavior and tell me this is not how an addict looks like

Last edited:

Expose the Nose

kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Tummy has some sort of hearing tomorrow, 10/20 regarding the Capitol. Not sure if anyone has the details on if it will be available to the public. If so, I was hoping someone might be able to record it. I would, but don't think I'll be available.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-203348_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-203348_Telegram.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 37

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10/20 regarding the Capitol. Not sure if anyone has the details on if it will be available to the public. If so, I was hoping someone might be able to record it. I would, but don't think I'll be available.
X for doubt, federal cases aren't broadcasted ,
I learned this when I was trying to look into Ghislaine Maxwell's case :(

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Tummy has some sort of hearing tomorrow, 10/20 regarding the Capitol. Not sure if anyone has the details on if it will be available to the public. If so, I was hoping someone might be able to record it. I would, but don't think I'll be available.

Thanks

X for doubt, federal cases aren't broadcasted ,
I learned this when I was trying to look into Ghislaine Maxwell's case :(
Redpillgaming is claiming he is going to stream it tomorrow. He has alluded to lurking here so IDK if he has the deets for it or he thinks we have the deets.

timewave0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im currently just getting hold music..dunno if i need to be manually 'let in' or if it hasnt started yet. Also there is this

View attachment 2642880
Try again, it’s working for me
They’re talking about potential noncompliance with his conditions for pre-trial supervision. From what I understand, he left Arizona when maybe he wasn’t supposed to, or he didn’t adequately report his travels. That’s the gist of it, nothing too interesting. Though I wonder what the consequence would be if the judge rules that he failed to comply w/ the conditions… presumably his bail would be revoked
Best part so far:
Baked: Can I talk for a sec?
Judge: No.

Last edited: