Baseball Thread -

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to having something to watch again every night from now until November.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
Excited to see what the blue Jays have this season. They were doing trades right up until last night and spring training went well. 3hrs till game time

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Recent cubs observations:

-the cubs have have been the best team in baseball over the last 30 days, after a 2-7 start they now sit atop the central with a multi game lead.

-javier Baez is the best baseball player in the NL

-kris bryant is playing as good as he ever has

-the professor is back, Hendricks has been lights out his last 3 starts, pitching 8 full innings tonight, as well as getting 3 hits tonight at the plate, ho-lee shit is that some dope baseball

-pitching in general has been lights out Quintana and Lester throwing great, and the bullpen has been amazing, apart from yu darvish, this staff looks great. Although who knows, yu looked good his first couple innings last game, and Montgomery pitched well thru several in relief. Maybe a Yu/Mike combo will work in that 5th starter slot. Unorthodox but who knows.

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So some dumbass shot David Ortiz in a bar in the Dominican Republic. Ortiz is at a nearby hospital, condition isn't known. There's conflicting reports about where he was shot, some say lower back, some say he was shot in the leg.

This is video of the guy who allegedly shot Ortiz being beat up:

• Feels
Reactions: Zaragoza and Tahoma

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Close game between the Red Sox and the Blue Jays today, the final score was 8-7. Marco Hernandez has been doing pretty good this year.

PreferredPenne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Going to the All Star Game this year. Anyone else?

Update: Last night, the Angels played their first home game since Tyler Skaggs died. They wore his #45 jersey in his honor.

And then they threw a combined no-hitter.

By the way, today would have been Skaggs' 28th birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to say this while I still can, the Twins are a top 3 team by the current overall standings.
I'm gonna be a faggot and reflect on my previous comment from early May; the success of this team makes zero sense to me. It's a buncha cast-offs with Nelson Cruz making $14M. Some how this team is crushing the HR record.......with nobodies.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last day of the regular season today. You can bet some teams, such as the Orioles and the Tigers, will be glad to call it a day until spring training starts in February. My team, the Cardinals, made the playoffs for the first time since 2015. Don't know how far they'll go.

Far as the World Series go, have no idea who'll be playing. I'd like Cardinals vs. Yankees, but more likely it will be the Dodgers against someone else.

It's Thursday now, and the Cards are playing Atlanta, in Atlanta. Cards started Miles Mikolas. Mikolas this year went 9-14, after going 18-4 the year before. First inning not too good, couple of walks, gave up a run. The Atlanta pitcher looks good. We'll see what happens...Cards won, 7-6.

Last edited:

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Let's go Dodgers. Hopefully you guys can make it to the world series and finally win the championship this year! But watch the Yankees win it instead.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Yo 13 to 0 what the fuck is going on? Did someone block the extra point after the touchdown?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azazel

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Let's go Dodgers. Hopefully you guys can make it to the world series and finally win the championship this year! But watch the Yankees win it instead.
I can't believe it! The Dodgers lost... again. Congratulations guys you just lost a fan. At least your Dodger dogs were tasty.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't finish watching the Yankees @ Astros game this Sunday but from what I saw so far, James Paxton was just terrible this night, but the Yankees fucked up real bad when they changed Chad Green. But whatever though, lets go Astros!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino