$ (BAT) Basic Attention Token -

RemoveKebab

EAT A FUCKING CALL YOU AN UBER HAB BAB BAB
kiwifarms.net
I trade BAT sometimes, the altcoin market has been getting the shit kicked over it during this rally on BTC. Today most of the alt market recovered a bit, but BAT did not. Delayed reaction or does it miss out after having a rally of it's own? It's not an awful bet to buy here if you're trading off the BTC value, maybe not if you're betting it's going up in USD (as it depends on BTC not coming down from it's rally).
Thanks very informative post. I may buy some just for the fun of it. I have been buying Qtum as of late and can throw $100 on BAT to see what happens.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
I've finally got round to linking my YT channel and verifying my Uphold account.

Just tried tipping myself 5 BAT, but nothing's happened. Only linked my channel today though, is there a wait time for a channel to get verified as a BAT content creator?

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
I've finally got round to linking my YT channel and verifying my Uphold account.

Just tried tipping myself 5 BAT, but nothing's happened. Only linked my channel today though, is there a wait time for a channel to get verified as a BAT content creator?
If you go to your Reward Settings at the bottom it should show any Tips you made. If it shows the tip, check your Creator Rewards page, and it should show the 5 BAT as awaiting payout. If it shows the tip but not the awaiting payout, maybe there's a delay. It transfers from "awaiting payout" to your Uphold wallet once a month on like the 5th or 8th or something.

ETA: note: don't sync your in-browser Rewards wallet to more than one browser (e.g. "recovering" the wallet from one browser on another and still using both browsers to add the clicks together). Keep individual browsers with their own Rewards wallets. If two browsers are using the same wallet, I think it causes an issue when it does the monthly transfer of ad clicks to the wallet and causes a conflict and only one of the browser's clicks will transfer to the wallet (though I suppose this may have been fixed since the last transfer gave me an issue).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheBeanz

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
So I'm really new to this. I know not too long ago Brave said you couldn't convert it to USD yet. Has that changed? How do I do it? I've gotten a decent amount of BAT that I wanna spend real bad.

Particle Bored

kiwifarms.net
So I'm really new to this. I know not too long ago Brave said you couldn't convert it to USD yet. Has that changed? How do I do it? I've gotten a decent amount of BAT that I wanna spend real bad.
BAT has been traded on exchanges for months, so tradeable for BTC, or out to a USD bank account via Coinbase or Uphold. If all your BAT is in your Brave wallet, look at my previous posts in this thread regarding Creator Rewards and tipping to yourself to get it out to an exchange or out to cash.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no point in buying BAT unless you're a trader. If you want to donate crypto to Null just send him actual BTC. If you want to sell it you can send it to Binance to sell for BTC.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
So what are peoples opinion of BAT as a currency? I mean, is it worth trading or not? The graph seems all over the place.

Anyhow, gonna start using Brave from today on. Seems like a major pain, seeing how I'm used to stuff like LastPass and so on.

Carcinogenesis

The most annoying Kiwi ever dealt with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what are peoples opinion of BAT as a currency? I mean, is it worth trading or not? The graph seems all over the place.

Anyhow, gonna start using Brave from today on. Seems like a major pain, seeing how I'm used to stuff like LastPass and so on.
I'm sure lastpass is compatible with Brave. You can import all your passwords, bookmarks and history from your other browsers.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure lastpass is compatible with Brave. You can import all your passwords, bookmarks and history from your other browsers.
Yeah, was just gonna edit my post. Noticed after installing that they really make it simple to move over to it. Much handier I have to say, seems a tad smoother and less stalkerish of a browser.

Particle Bored

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, was just gonna edit my post. Noticed after installing that they really make it simple to move over to it. Much handier I have to say, seems a tad smoother and less stalkerish of a browser.
It also has a neat "sync" function where if you use multiple devices, your bookmarks are synced and dynamically updated on all devices (might sync something besides bookmarks, but thats all I noticed. Doesnt appear to sync passwords).

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
I like to earn BAT while not supporting Chrome, Mozilla, or Microdick. Also nice to be able to send 5.0 BAT to the farms as support.

• Agree
Reactions: Leo Bonhart

Particle Bored

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 797011
Looks like Kiwi Farms is currently the subject of a Terms of Service investigation by Brave and at present blocked from receiving funds. The good news is they seem less than impressed with the supposed evidence against the site.
Hopefully Null got his May payout (on approx Jun 9th/10th). Doesnt really matter if payout is suspended between (approx) the 11th of one month and the 5th of the next.

• Agree
Reactions: Bush did USS Maine

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
It also has a neat "sync" function where if you use multiple devices, your bookmarks are synced and dynamically updated on all devices (might sync something besides bookmarks, but thats all I noticed. Doesnt appear to sync passwords).
I have never been able to get the sync to work from my desktop to my phone. I will give it another shot but so far, technology 1 me 0

• Agree
Reactions: MysteriousStranger

Particle Bored

kiwifarms.net
I have never been able to get the sync to work from my desktop to my phone. I will give it another shot but so far, technology 1 me 0
I will say the PC-to-phone sync seems a bit bugged. When I first set it up, all my bookmarks synced to my phone, but any subsequent updates to bookmarks on PC havent updated on phone (but almost instantly on other PCs). (maybe I oversold it a touch in my previous post)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: GnomeofDoc

A2P

Weeb Wars' Gorilla Warfare Commando
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I installed brave, but I'm not getting any reward ads, even though I have it set to 5/hr. What am I doing wrong?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino