being white means you have more anus

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hello everyone whats up a few black men were hanging out etc they were talking about black lives matter etc suddenly a white man shows up "get out of here racist" a black man says
"hey now hold up being white means you have more anus" a politically correct mexican man says "africa anus homosexual men" a black man says suddenly two black men just immediatly start having anal sex with each other "anus hahahahaha anus" a man says suddenly he starts having anal sex with a black mans anus "black lives matter skin color criminal justice in the usa anus" a black man says and then is quickly tackled to the ground by a black man they just start having anal sex "the political climate in the usa regarding skin color and black people man its just so complicated" a white man says then slams his penis into a black mans anus

n0mad

consensual doxing.
kiwifarms.net
Posting in epic thread.
Screenshot_20210919-165236.jpg

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
The Trentisians of the Isle Anus have the pinkest buttholes in all the nine worlds
True enough.

Some people claim it's the Gay Niggers from the planet Anus, but that is simply BLM propaganda. At the end of this documentary, you see how the Gay Ambassador assumes his proper white Trentisian form.

Autism Supreme

I am round and pale, yeah i was born a ginger male
kiwifarms.net
It's like that lactose tolerance thing. More anus means they can take an absolutly massive shit even when it's freezing and dark outside, probably.

Crex Crex

Crashing this plane with no survivors
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for this informative lecture on buck breaking

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
I must not be white because despite being white I have less anus than what I assume others have but then again I don't look at other people's anuses save for maybe that one time with goatse which was a funny moment. I'm pretty sure that this story about racist rape isn't really tied to white guys having more or less anus aside from the one guy saying whites have more anus but this now has me questioning about who truly has more or less anus in this world.