Bernie Madoff Really ENJoYED Trent anus

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bernie Madoff is walking down the street “I love stealing money from people hahahaha” Bernie Madoff says suddenly Trent appears. “Anus time!” Trent screams Bernie Madoff slams his penis into Trent’s anus. The next day Bernie Madoff is arrested he is sentenced to 150 years in prison “nooooo!” Bernie Madoff screams. Trent hits some guy in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Trent is sent to prison. Bernie Madoff sees Trent in prison. “Trent! What are you doing here in prison!” Bernie Madoff says. “Hell if I know!” Trent says. Trent bends over. Bernie Madoff quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus.

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
Stuck in a cell with trent and his magical anus for years? I though he was supposed to be punished for stealing not be able to taste the fruits of being part of the upper echelon of society. Think I might have to search up how to start a ponzi scheme now.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I admit I was skeptical at first. After all, more politics and Jews is the last thing anyone wants injected into their favorite media, am I right? But as always this was a masterpiece of the joys of Trent's anus and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to be apart of it.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Bernie Madoff is walking down the street “I love stealing money from people hahahaha” Bernie Madoff says suddenly Trent appears. “Anus time!” Trent screams Bernie Madoff slams his penis into Trent’s anus. The next day Bernie Madoff is arrested he is sentenced to 150 years in prison “nooooo!” Bernie Madoff screams. Trent hits some guy in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Trent is sent to prison. Bernie Madoff sees Trent in prison. “Trent! What are you doing here in prison!” Bernie Madoff says. “Hell if I know!” Trent says. Trent bends over. Bernie Madoff quickly slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus.

Wow

I admit I was skeptical at first. After all, more politics and Jews is the last thing anyone wants injected into their favorite media, am I right? But as always this was a masterpiece of the joys of Trent's anus and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to be apart of it.

Trent pleasures constant men. Always a masterpiece

Stuck in a cell with trent and his magical anus for years? I though he was supposed to be punished for stealing not be able to taste the fruits of being part of the upper echelon of society. Think I might have to search up how to start a ponzi scheme now.

Its incredible. One person is always ripped off so you can pay back someone else. Exactly the way an insurance company works. But an insurance company for some reason is not called a ponzi scheme.

Babies are born, people die, but Trent's anus is eternal.

Hella

At least he died happy for he got to slam his penis into Trent's anus

So happy

Trent knows exactly why. He did it so he could give Bernie Madoff some anus.

That is quite a profile photo