Besides being a pedo dog fucker, why do you dislike Tom -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2290740View attachment 2290747

View attachment 2290748

The only item any of the rest of you have brought up that i feel any need to reply to is the 911 calling. The fact is that outside business hours in Tucson, there's no non-emergency line to call. I usually call an administrative line in the daytime and when i do call 911, i tell them up front that it's a non-emergency situation.

As for everything else, have it, you fucking hive minded hedonistic hypocrites. Kind, compassionate people capable of critical thinking know that you're just a pack of self-loathing, dishonest, degenerate deviant dweebs with severe psychosexual disorders and powerful delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. You're just a few thousand broken brained , blasphemous blowhards with way too much free time and a lot of really bad habits you deny.
Thomas, people HAVE been kind, compassionate and caring to you on this board and all you've done is bite the hand that fed. This is why nobody wants to be nice to you here. You do absolutely nothing to deserve it. It's bad enough that you admit to sexually molesting a child and claim that it wasnt pedophilia and also try to justify it by saying the girl had already been raped before so that makes what you do okay, but it's almost impressive just how little work you do to get what you basically demand we do.

Also, you're welcome for debunking the edited clip.

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a shit musician and a somehow even shittier craftsman. Seriously, the rock pendants he makes are something a retarded kid would make at summer camp for their parents.

I do find his two spirit bullshit to be funny though. I wonder what nation he believes it came from?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Gone Ham Baker Street is just over a minute in
Got to love MT video productions. Jimmy does such a great job at them.
View attachment 2290740View attachment 2290747

View attachment 2290748

The only item any of the rest of you have brought up that i feel any need to reply to is the 911 calling. The fact is that outside business hours in Tucson, there's no non-emergency line to call. I usually call an administrative line in the daytime and when i do call 911, i tell them up front that it's a non-emergency situation.

As for everything else, have it, you fucking hive minded hedonistic hypocrites. Kind, compassionate people capable of critical thinking know that you're just a pack of self-loathing, dishonest, degenerate deviant dweebs with severe psychosexual disorders and powerful delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. You're just a few thousand broken brained , blasphemous blowhards with way too much free time and a lot of really bad habits you deny.
Blow it out your ass tom. You shart filled moron.
Hatred is for the irredeemably stupid who have chosen hubris over humanity. Mockery of anybody's humanity for any reason is for the fool who lives on top of Mount Stupid. Pity the fool who pities the person playing the fool for no other purpose than promoting the pursuit of infinite enlightenment.
And you hate everyone here at KF you irredeemably stupid dog fucking pedophile

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
No, you hate yourself and in denial of that , you hate me because I don't hate myself.
Tard. He said he hates you. You said no, he doesn't & then, in the very same sentence affirmed him.."you hate me because...". God, you're fucking stupid.

"No, you don't mean what you say, you mean what I say you mean!"

Goes well with your "Everyone quoting my video & post admissions is really projecting their own desires...to do the things they're quoting me admitting to doing..." Not even bad logic. More of a sort of schizo anti-logic.

Tom, you're always the dumbest man in any room you occupy.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
anyone has a compilation of tom being miserable on screen? i mean crying and all that stuff. i want to laugh

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
It's probably clanging
Good to know I’m not the only person that thinks that.
Tom's musical talent is doubly shitty because he has no lung capacity. He can't hold a note even if he's playing the right one and he has to catch his breath at crucial not changes.

Also his dumb ass thought he was getting paid 500$ to play Baker Street.
You’d think someone that thinks they can busk for a living on a sax wouldn’t be constantly smoking ditch weed and inhaling rock dust from not having ppe. Imagine how much funnier he’d look noodling on a brass instrument like trumpet, which for those of you that don’t play need much more air to work correctly.

Last edited: