Besides being a pedo dog fucker, why do you dislike Tom -

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's really autistic. i don't partner with dogs, you sick fuck. any last words before i block your fucking insane ass?
You know, for someone with mental health issues, i'd figure you'd understand the plight other mentally ill people go through and how harmful words like autistic and insane is, specifically how demeaning and dehumanizing it is

Also i never inferred to anything about dogs

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know, for someone with mental health issues, i'd figure you'd understand the plight other mentally ill people go through and how harmful words like autistic and insane is, specifically how demeaning and dehumanizing it is

Also i never inferred to anything about dogs
then WTF were you referring to, sped? I live alone and I don't have mental health issues. Authority figures have mental health issues with me and insane, angry autistic adult assholes are constantly trying to incite violence against me, so whine a little more before i block you if you like.

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
then WTF were you referring to, sped? I live alone and I don't have mental health issues. Authority figures have mental health issues with me and insane, angry autistic adult assholes are constantly trying to incite violence against me, so whine a little more before i block you if you like.
I dont understand why you're so angry, i was merely referencing and a light-hearted joke about the fact that you are a MAP (Minor Attracted Person), in all honesty i dont see that big of a deal

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How many times have you been committed to the psyche ward?
none. i have been involuntarily admitted more times than i can easily count in 7 states for psychiatric evaluation, but never actually committed to long term psychiatric treatment. I'm rarely held more than a week unless they try to take it to court and they have lost every time they did that. The one in Pennsylvania the Drainbows called on me was so bad, the admitting doctor kicked me right back out.

My diagnosis is GD with CPTSD. My meds are Estradiol, Progesterone, Finasteride, Spironolactone for the GD and Weed, Valerian and Kava for the CPTSD. My doctors agree that the herbs are safer and more effective for an anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer than anything they have. I do not have COPD. I have chronic upper respiratory histamine issues due to smoke, dust and pollen allergies.

I have never fucked a child or dog, nor would i want to and i didn't hound a you tuber to death. I am an intersex female, effeminate male if you must. My name is Tommie and my pronouns are "she/it" (go for it. i'm an intersex transgender person, so yeah, call me an IT, but calling me Tom and male shit is just fighting words.
I dont understand why you're so angry, i was merely referencing and a light-hearted joke about the fact that you are a MAP (Minor Attracted Person), in all honesty i dont see that big of a deal
that's a good reason to get angry, you fucking gullible piece of shit. where is your proof that i am this, you fucking insane infantile imbecile? seriously, ass clown, put this in arm's reach of me and my fist will be in your face, you toxic talking turd.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's a good reason to get angry, you fucking gullible piece of shit. where is your proof that i am this, you fucking insane infantile imbecile? seriously, ass clown, put this in arm's reach of me and my fist will be in your face, you toxic talking turd.
Weird, if someone accused me of that, I’d just point out that they’re full of shit and move on. How curious that you’d fly into such a violent masculine rage over something so trivial.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's really autistic. i don't partner with dogs, you sick fuck. any last words before i block your fucking insane ass?
He was talking about those unaccompanied 4 year olds you tried to pull off the trains coming in from the Northern Triangle.
BTW, you have no partner because you're a fat ugly incel who molests dogs + children and lusts after cocks.
You admitted you were diagnosed with autism as a child and more recently with skizoaffective disorder when tossed into the nuthouse, old man.

My doctors agree that the herbs are safer and more effective for an anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer than anything they have. I do not have COPD.

I know several psychiatrists, worked in the psychiatric field, and my husband also works specifically in this field, and you sir are a blatant liar. No psychiatrist would ever in a million years say anything like this for fear of jail, loss of license, and malpractice. You yourself admitted that the female doctor who diagnosed you in the nuthouse tried to put you lithium and antipsychotics.
You also COPD and your skin tells the story of a meth addled hobo.

Last edited:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Pick one, even by your own admission your family thinks your mentally ill.
my own family is in denial of their own behavioral health dysfunctions.

due to the chemical mess they made of my nervous and endocrine systems with the infant genital surgery, i need an anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer to deal with chemically triggered behavioral health dysfunctions such as panic attacks and tourette's like outbursts of rage due to the build up of epinephrine when i'm heavily stressed. I call them "Tom" moments. You call them "Chimp outs". IOW, my mental health issues are due to the hormonal imbalance between my brain and genitals. it doesn't help that my tonsils and adenoids were also removed.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I thought every male Jew got their pencil shaved, are you mad that you don't have a foreskin? Is that was this is all about?
they carved on me again when i was 15 months old with two lateral incision across the pubis, right through that mound of proto gonadal tissue to descend my testicles, fucking up my entire world.