Besides being a pedo dog fucker, why do you dislike Tom -

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they carved on me again when i was 15 months old with two lateral incision across the pubis, right through that mound of proto gonadal tissue to descend my testicles, fucking up my entire world.
Lol what? So your balls had to be dropped and moving them less then an inch caused you to be person you are today? Ever hear of tucking?

Someone call NORAD my sides just hit orbit.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my own family is in denial of their own behavioral health dysfunctions.

due to the chemical mess they made of my nervous and endocrine systems with the infant genital surgery, i need an anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer to deal with chemically triggered behavioral health dysfunctions such as panic attacks and tourette's like outbursts of rage due to the build up of epinephrine when i'm heavily stressed. I call them "Tom" moments. You call them "Chimp outs". IOW, my mental health issues are due to the hormonal imbalance between my brain and genitals. it doesn't help that my tonsils and adenoids were also removed.
You're lying Tom again. There's no Intersex condition that causes that. However, autism plus skizoaffective disorder will cause that. It also causes those hideous contorted faces you make on livestream.

they carved on me again when i was 15 months old with two lateral incision across the pubis, right through that mound of proto gonadal tissue to descend my testicles, fucking up my entire world.
Lol, you're lying again, Thomas. You claim that you were exposed to DES, but DES won't create these conditions. Your fantasy world is shit, and you were always destined to be a toothless pants-shitting buffoon who will die alone!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
due to the chemical mess they made of my nervous and endocrine systems with the infant genital surgery, i need an anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer to deal with chemically triggered behavioral health dysfunctions such as panic attacks and tourette's like outbursts of rage due to the build up of epinephrine when i'm heavily stressed. I call them "Tom" moments. You call them "Chimp outs". IOW, my mental health issues are due to the hormonal imbalance between my brain and genitals. it doesn't help that my tonsils and adenoids were also removed.
Yeah, that’s mental illness alright.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disliking Tom would imply I care about him when I'm not here in this sub forum. Once I click away, I cease thinking or caring about Tom

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
I actually like Tom. The dude is legit hilarious. He has been entertaining proto kiwis and kiwis for almost 3/4 of a century. I guess bothering children and dogs are demerits against him, but considering his father wrote him out of the will I think we should feel some sympathy for him. Life is quite tough right now for the ol' fella. His family knows he doesn't understand or know anything about art so they're probably going to find a real dealer to liquidate it. That has to hurt too.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And you don’t?
No I love KF. there are some fools but most everyone I talk to are generally nice intelligent. Just a few problematic ones
No, you hate yourself and in denial of that , you hate me because I don't hate myself.
Thomas fuck off with that bullshit.
that's pretty autistic. what's your diagnosis and what sort of meds are you on?
No tom you are autistic and a deviant retard.