Better Call Saul -

Chester Rigby

Eventually relevant. Trust me.
kiwifarms.net
Dude... Frozen chickens can be THAT destructive?

Now, on a serious note:

:jaceknife: GIVE RHEA SEEHORN AN EMMY! :jaceknife:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Dude... Frozen chickens can be THAT destructive?

Now, on a serious note:

:jaceknife: GIVE RHEA SEEHORN AN EMMY! :jaceknife:
There was an episode of Mythbusters were they made a Frozen Chicken cannon, I recall it being..impressive.
Yeah an unthawed bird straight into hot grease is what causes the most Thanksgiving fires.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought Howard would have been this massive prick when he was first introduced but he's actually genuinely one of the nicest guys in the series. He has no ill will towards Jimmy despite the fact that he knew it was Jimmy who destroyed his car and sent those prostitutes towards him at his business meeting. Jimmy even tried to make it seem like he was at fault for Chuck's death despite Chuck's suicide being more to do with Jimmy's actions yet Howard didn't rise to the bait. Jimmy despite what he says in the end, reeks of an inferiority complex, the "Oh Jimmy" shows that Howard thinks of him as childish. I truly think Howard realizes Jimmy's actions is more to do with how little he feels which is why he simply walked away. I respect Howard even more after this scene.

One comment I saw on a YT video of the scene where Jimmy gets angry at Howard at the last episode, I whole heartily agree.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is that guy the one who kills himself with the defibrillator?
Yes. His name is Peter Schuler. I knew as soon we saw him we'd be seeing
Lydia

One comment I saw on a YT video of the scene where Jimmy gets angry at Howard at the last episode, I whole heartily agree.
Howard really doesn't deserve this.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
RIP

Suzuki Esteem.

We had an alternator die on our Esteem which we replaced but then a tire burst just a week or so later and damaged the wheel so we just let it sit in our garage until Kidney Cars took it away.

• Feels
Reactions: Schmeckel and Draza

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such a great episode. Saul and Mike in the desert was just oozing with dread.

The fact it reminded me of one of Linder's dad's death marches just made me smile.

Reactions: Chester Rigby

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bear Grylls approves.
I was thinking of the meme before he even filled the Davis & Main water bottle. Also an interesting use of the space blanket.

The best part was Mike's idea of a pep talk.

The sad part is this is probably going to be a bridge too far for Kim. Either she'll put down an ultimatum about it or he'll end it to try to protect her. Or something really bad will happen. Like Tuco said, the Salamancas love working with a family man because they have leverage. Someone like Saul Goodman doesn't get to have loved ones.

Tags
None