Bibble - Gunt's melinated manservant.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
His username is from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The word "Bibble" appeared on season 11 episode 9 "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
View attachment 1780267
Not that big of deal but its just a fun fact.
it's more intersting than bibble.
lackluster lolcow and gunt guard, imagine being a gunt guard let alone in the current year.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts Bibble is actually a nignog. Anime, D&D and right-wing grifter, don't see too many blacks in any one of those hobbies, let alone all rolled up in one spectacular spook.
I've met a couple different black ubernerd types like this, and the conservative outlook isn't actually suprising considering the amounts of bullying they've been subjected to by other blacks. They probably keep quieter about it on social media these days though, considering the extra amounts of bullying they'd be subjected to on it if they expressed their conservative opinions

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I've met a couple different black ubernerd types like this, and the conservative outlook isn't actually suprising considering the amounts of bullying they've been subjected to by other blacks. They probably keep quieter about it on social media these days though, considering the extra amounts of bullying they'd be subjected to on it if they expressed their conservative opinions
he sounds black to me.

Paragoric

kiwifarms.net
I think the story on Bibble is the least focused on and one of the more important aspects of the last year in Gunt.

Are there dox or pics?

If there re no dox or pics I will say that there are a ton of things I think about Bibble and non I can prove.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Essentially. And if the rumor is true that he's just LARPing as Ralph's house nigger, it offers a free race card pass anyway.
When Rand and Ralph fell out, Rand on his stream promised to reveal all of Ralph’s secrets. People started to send super chats to Ralph, saying Bibble was white. Then when Ralph & Rand made up Rand came back with a voice modification, sounding like Australian Bibble.

I do think there is something to this. Bibble is probably white or Jewish. His voice always reminded me of Thomas Ellington‘s.