Bibble - Gunt's melinated manservant.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to have to disagree with the assertion that it's Smellington because he wouldn't have the patience to keep up with Ralph's schedule and not get black out drunk either.
No I know it’s not Thomas, but his mannerisms of speech is very similar and reminded me of him.

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
Has Bibble stopped going on Ralph's show? Tuesday, Gaydur said that he and Andy were still there for him and there was no mention of Rand or Bibble.

edit: ignore me he's on tonight

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
Bibble seems like someone fun to play D&D with and I feel bad for him because the only game he could put together was with a bunch of IBS retards who didn't care.

Racket's performance was the most disappointing. Cill Blinton was too on the nose and thus not funny and playing a dragonborn swamp nigger is also lame. Shameful, just shameful. Lucky I don't spit my autism all over that shit.

Poor Bibble. Poor poor bibble.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Then when Ralph & Rand made up Rand came back with a voice modification, sounding like Australian Bibble.
On one of the leaked "R&R" patreon podcasts it happened during the recording and Rand said there was something wrong with his usb mic and replugging it fixed the issue. During his deunken beef with Bibble, Rand told him "you're a nigger, Bibble" like it was supposed to hurt and Bibble called him a drunk.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I think the story on Bibble is the least focused on and one of the more important aspects of the last year in Gunt.

Are there dox or pics?

If there re no dox or pics I will say that there are a ton of things I think about Bibble and non I can prove.
What are some of the things you think about him? Might as well say them now, you can have bragging rights in the future if he's doxed & you were right. If not, noone will remember or care

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I have serious doubts Bibble is actually a nignog. Anime, D&D and right-wing grifter, don't see too many blacks in any one of those hobbies, let alone all rolled up in one spectacular spook.
From what I remember during the early days of the post jail KS, they joked about his voice but that was it. That's why it confused me a year or two later (when I hadn't been paying attention) and they were going full kayfabe with it.
However, Bibble was just a caller to the show, so I never really paid any attention to him so I could be wrong.

Bibble is white. Him being black was just a joke that stuck, just like Zidan being Bhutanese.
Yes, basically. I think if anyone feels like listing to old episodes where he calls in, they should be able to prove this quite easily.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are you talking about? Niggers love anime and they try to copy Japanese culture constantly.
I know, can't see to get through even one rap album with mentioning uWu or anime titties. Cant tell you how many gang shootings I've seen, with the gangster doing the Naruto run, trying to get away. I am assuming you are being sarcastic though.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
I know there are some, as there are always outliers in all groups. Blacks are by far a slim minority in not just anime, but also D&D and the right wing grifting catbois. All three of these hobbies do not scream darkie to me at least.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just say the chances are slim.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I know there are some, as there are always outliers in all groups. Blacks are by far a slim minority in not just anime, but also D&D and the right wing grifting catbois. All three of these hobbies do not scream darkie to me at least.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just say the chances are slim.
They absolutely love Dragonball Z and the more well-known action oriented animes. There's even rappers who base their whole rap persona off it