Bibble - Gunt's melinated manservant.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
I agree these outliers exist in each one of these hobbies, but its the combination of all of them together seems like he is pushing the boundaries of reality. Then again I will concede that this is 2020 and so much of what I have seen this year is pushing the boundaries of what I have thought was reality.

The guy who invented cyberpunk was a melanated American after all

As a side note I have the game but have not played it much yet since it is only on v1.5. I figured I would wait till many of the bugs were worked on, at least the NPC AI. I wouldn't fit it in with any of the Ideals/hobbies I was bring up though, being Far Right, liking D&D and Anime.

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
So I also doubt Bibble's backstory and not just the black thing but I think it's important to mention that bibble frequently tells stories about growing up poor or at least from the last time I watched this was true. I remember more than once him telling a particular story his family parking under an overpass with all their possessions on top/in the car after doing a midnight move. This always smacked as fake/dramatised to me even before I had reason to doubt him.

He also mentioned that his father at one point put a cigarette out on his forehead and eventually left the family altogether. He once mentioned his mother disciplining him with a wooden spoon. It all kinda seemed put on and just the way he talked about it didn't seem in keeping with how seemingly guarded he is elsewhere. I don't know take it as you will.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Bibble is back on Twitter he tweeted @ Flamenco for help. Think he is going to try to bring back Flem, since Flem did say he was out of the Ralph stuff. Now Bibble reappears 🤔 F7A299CF-6C57-4438-8027-17235946A5A7.jpeg

ralphafan

kiwifarms.net
Bibble seems like someone fun to play D&D with and I feel bad for him because the only game he could put together was with a bunch of IBS retards who didn't care.

Racket's performance was the most disappointing. Cill Blinton was too on the nose and thus not funny and playing a dragonborn swamp nigger is also lame. Shameful, just shameful. Lucky I don't spit my autism all over that shit.

Poor Bibble. Poor poor bibble.

Remember when Metekur said he’d join the game and then no-showed? I was actually looking forward to it and felt bad for Bibble.

I know there are some, as there are always outliers in all groups. Blacks are by far a slim minority in not just anime, but also D&D and the right wing grifting catbois. All three of these hobbies do not scream darkie to me at least.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just say the chances are slim.
If Bibble is actually black and has these hobbies, it may put him at odds with the wider 'black culture' leading him to the right-wing catbois.

Spic Fuentes recently called out one of his black followers for taking a picture with a white woman and insinuating that he was in a relationship with her, leading to a collective ree'ing from his followers worried about the ethics race-mixing. Jceaser is many things, but his love for the blacks is well known.

I of course don't know, I'm just saying it may be a little less slim if it is indeed a rejection of perceived culture.

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
A clip of pantsu/may's first appearance got posted the other day and bibble asks may if she is in an open relationship. Seems to suggest the threesome stuff was known amongst the KS crew.

From this video at 14:40 if the timestamp doesn't work.

Edit: so I looked it up and this episode was from May 28 before faith had even flown to guntsville. Did ralph tell bibble to ask that to probe about the status of her and digi?

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree these outliers exist in each one of these hobbies, but its the combination of all of them together seems like he is pushing the boundaries of reality.
The three you listed were D&D, anime, and the grift right?
I would say two are highly correlated in one direction. Fan of D&D = likely into autistic anime also (the reverse is probably untrue). But the last is damning, yeah grift right nogs are uncommon. I can't even think of one. The blacks on the right are usually very religious, or prefer being with white people.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Bibble isn't a nog. You can hear it in his voice. No noggish things there. Every white acting and sounding nog has a tell and Bibble has none.

Also like others mentioned. His interest are completely outside of the interest of nogs.

My hypothesis is that Bibble thought it would be a clever work around to say and do racist shit by being able to say, "But I'm black... It's okay.". End of story.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Bibble isn't a nog. You can hear it in his voice. No noggish things there. Every white acting and sounding nog has a tell and Bibble has none.

Also like others mentioned. His interest are completely outside of the interest of nogs.

My hypothesis is that Bibble thought it would be a clever work around to say and do racist shit by being able to say, "But I'm black... It's okay.". End of story.
Has anyone ever posited that he could be a mulatto or quadroon?