Bitchute Status Gunted - Bitchute cronies ban you for posting even unlisted videos about the gunt.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, Ralph has said many of times once Bitchute gives him streaming access fuck dlive. Which didn't they promise to have that done earlier this year? Recall Spanish Inquisition, a former Ralph / Flamenco pay piggie & mod (Was the #1 donor for awhile) donated thousands to it.
So far, I guess metokur did like a half hour test stream nobody bothered to archive, and I think Alex jones did something on bitchute streaming, but that whole "Oh, just donate more money and we can have streaming soon" rubs me the wrong way. If I had to guess, it's just another line of private welfare for the slimy limey running the show.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
So far, I guess metokur did like a half hour test stream nobody bothered to archive, and I think Alex jones did something on bitchute streaming, but that whole "Oh, just donate more money and we can have streaming soon" rubs me the wrong way. If I had to guess, it's just another line of private welfare for the slimy limey running the show.
"We don't have the infrastructure" like whatever the fuck that means.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity just how hard is it to run a streaming platform? I would assume it's probably pretty intensive because they don't really crop up that often, but I genuinely have no idea what would be involved. I have to say though, really miss stream.me sometimes. Seeing bitchute get gunted kind of drains my hope for that sort of thing though.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity just how hard is it to run a streaming platform? I would assume it's probably pretty intensive because they don't really crop up that often, but I genuinely have no idea what would be involved. I have to say though, really miss stream.me sometimes. Seeing bitchute get gunted kind of drains my hope for that sort of thing though.
Didn't Josh break down how much bandwidth it consumes (and therefore money) in one of his MATI streams? He said that's why he doesn't host a service himself, I believe.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Game on Ethan Ralph,
bitchute.com/video/ZRcBYtt0Mu9P/
View attachment 1806219
Correct category, no one should be subjected to that pig face.

Which didn't they promise to have that done earlier this year?
They are still trying to fund it: https://www.bitchute.com/funding/livestream/
1608815993009.png

I'm not sure about the logistics involved. There's sites like Dlive and the uncensored (well no furry or lolicon type shit which is good) [bitwave]. The former does see a lot of money, somehow. Bitwave is pretty decent, but I doubt they can handle a Metokur stream with 10k live viewers. Maybe someone can ask dispatch.

Bitchute is soaked in the gunt.
1608816168068.png

https://archive.md/62ftr

Somehow I can't use twitter's search function, I guess they blocked it? Bitchute can circumvent their own free speech position by labelling groups and streamers as terroristic, simply because one nation believes so. If the UK tomorrow labels say, America First as a terrorist organisation, Bitchute is in their rights to oven all their videos.

Most European/American ones are literally fucking whos and whats. Of course lots of Irish ones on there too.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i know this isnt really on the same tier as what was a trusted platform and a go to for "weve been too edgy we need an archive dump" being gunted and false flagging unlisted videos but i feel compelled to point out reethan left his mandatory seethe dislike, lol hes so fucking petty, enjoy worrying about being jailed in your new years adjacent trial for xmas ethan! january 3rd bitch the start of the new era!

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Josh break down how much bandwidth it consumes (and therefore money) in one of his MATI streams? He said that's why he doesn't host a service himself, I believe.
It's hard to quantify, but I know whenever I download raw stream video from DLive or even, to a lesser extent, from YouTube via streamlink, it's a lot larger than a offline encoded video.

Running a video site is already.. quite expensive. I don't know if streaming would have 2 or 3 times more bandwidth demand than a regular video hosting site, but it's some significant amount.

And then, if you're doing things competently, you reencode (close to live) to a different resolution or two. Lots more processing power required. BitChute can't even reprocess five minute videos to whatever shitty 480p quality they host videos as within 24 hours half the time, they're totally incapable of doing livestreaming without spending more than the censorious skinflint Ray is willing to do.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I just posted a video about Ralph on Bitchute and it hasn’t been taken down yet. So if Bitchute is guntshielding, they’re doing it inconsistently.

But, a few months back I tried to post a different video on Ethan Ralph, and it repeatedly got stuck in “processing.” I tried uploading it like 5 times and eventually I just gave up. I was able to post a few other non-Ralph videos since then with no issue. Not saying definitely they were protecting Ralph, but that is what happened FWIW.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
Bitchute can circumvent their own free speech position by labelling groups and streamers as terroristic, simply because one nation believes so. If the UK tomorrow labels say, America First as a terrorist organisation, Bitchute is in their rights to oven all their videos.

Most European/American ones are literally fucking whos and whats. Of course lots of Irish ones on there too.
Tiocfaidh ár lá you say?
1603704318169-meme.png

EDIT: Oh what is this and this Bitchute? I don't think you have loicense to be hosting terrorist propaganda.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
But, a few months back I tried to post a different video on Ethan Ralph, and it repeatedly got stuck in “processing.” I tried uploading it like 5 times and eventually I just gave up. I was able to post a few other non-Ralph videos since then with no issue. Not saying definitely they were protecting Ralph, but that is what happened FWIW.
my latest struck video was also taken down after a lengthy processing time,, bitchunt is just striking things down that particularly enrage ethan oliver ralph i think, he definitely doesnt want us laughing about him crying on camera and he especially didnt want easy access to potential court room evidence (that i already passed off ethan so suck it.) i will instead be posting the video on the last remaining true free speech platform left, youtube.com, he admits to crying at about 2h,26 mins.

CohenManischewitz

Gator Gamer has _THE EAGLE EYES_
kiwifarms.net
my latest struck video was also taken down after a lengthy processing time,, bitchunt is just striking things down that particularly enrage ethan oliver ralph i think, he definitely doesnt want us laughing about him crying on camera and he especially didnt want easy access to potential court room evidence (that i already passed off ethan so suck it.) i will instead be posting the video on the last remaining true free speech platform left, youtube.com, he admits to crying at about 2h,26 mins.
you can post to vimeo they don't care about shitting on the Gunt

look here is a link of Shaggy 2 Dope from ICP shitting on that fat fucking-beady eyed inbred of a fat fucking slob hunchback who is into publicly bragging about the sloppiest of seconds.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update, Bitchute has kept my upload of Bryan's snipe of the pat little stream and a random ks snipe archive up but has now removed an upload of pho's snipe where ethan ralph admits to crying in chat:
View attachment 1814771
View attachment 1814772
freeze peach from the alt right racist sphere everybody! just dont hurt ethan ralph's precious little feelings.
Maybe they're just racist against goblins?
So two more videos got #guntfucked?

What the fuck kind of dirt does Reethan have on the bitchute chodes that they'll bend the knee and remove two unlisted videos with less than 100 views?