Bitchute Status Gunted - Bitchute cronies ban you for posting even unlisted videos about the gunt.

• DDoS is active again.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they're just racist against goblins?
So two more videos got #guntfucked?

What the fuck kind of dirt does Reethan have on the bitchute chodes that they'll bend the knee and remove two unlisted videos with less than 100 views?
They don't like Jews, Goblins, or the Vietnamese. Your name fits under all 3.

Bitchunt status: full guntguards

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
If you can give me specific about what is being purged I will press the issue
The first channel flagged down was for two videos, these were @PhoBingas 's stream snipes of the Killstream, the first two killstreams after Ralph's arrest in particular. The newest video removed during processing is Pho's snipe of a Killstream where Ralph cries and then admits to crying in his chat.
dropbox.com/s/i627hmncav8b55u/%23PillstreamUncircumcised%20Tardy%20and%20Homosexual%20Holiday%20Special%20-%2012%20%2024%20%202020%20-%20The%20Gunting%20of%20%2324.mp4?dl=0

he admits to crying in chat around 2h 25-26 minutes iirc.

forgive me if this was a subpar choice in file sharing ive honestly never dealt with a pussy so thin skinned he was hell bent on having such minor details scrubbed from the entire fucking internet no matter how small the viewing audience was.

why is every indipendent website dev retarded

gab, stream.me and bitchute

dlive was always a scam/ money lau ndering at least

watch null be unable to talk sense into whatever his name is

because /somehow/ null is more of a social pariah than ethan
hes more of a social pariah because hes infinitely more relevant than ethan ralph. and a better shirt merchant as well

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
I know Ray guntguards because he has some kind of feeding/intoxication fetish but it´s funny to know that he goes the extra mile to protect Ralph while he bans (((extremists))) like the norse nationalists because he was pressured by the powers that be.... it´s like promoting a fat drunk passing drug store nationalism for yokels with his merry band of former alt-right retards is controlled opposition.

Mage

Servant of the Pharaoh.
kiwifarms.net
Who could've done this? -
64b57c0f-21f2-4ab8-bfc7-e658c83c3a55.png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1823281

:story: haha get fucked bitchunt, looks like you were too hateful just like Nordic, have fun asking Hope Not Hate to improve your shitty site by allowing it to even stay online now. Welcome to Banworld faggots.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1823281

Can someone explain the logistics of the DDOS attack on Bitchute to me? I understand how it works with a normal website (send too many requests, server can't handle, crash) but I thought Bitchute used p2p for hosting vids so it wouldn't work via spamming a single server.
Is it just someone DDOSing their domain and where the videos are hosted has nothing to do with this?
They lose their cloud flair service or something?

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain the logistics of the DDOS attack on Bitchute to me? I understand how it works with a normal website (send too many requests, server can't handle, crash) but I thought Bitchute used p2p for hosting vids so it wouldn't work via spamming a single server.
Is it just someone DDOSing their domain and where the videos are hosted has nothing to do with this?
They lose their cloud flair service or something?
Bitchute is not using P2P. They are operating just like a normal site.

Originally they were trying to serve videos using WebTorrent but that didn't work for shit so it got removed.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
The first channel flagged down was for two videos, these were @PhoBingas 's stream snipes of the Killstream, the first two killstreams after Ralph's arrest in particular. The newest video removed during processing is Pho's snipe of a Killstream where Ralph cries and then admits to crying in his chat.

he admits to crying in chat around 2h 25-26 minutes iirc.
Wasn’t it also a Patrick Little Stream? He got a lot of flack from Fuentes, who said he didn’t even care if Ralph got deplatformed for having Patrick on. I could be mistaken though but I thought that was one of the deleted streams. “Fed posting” could be thinking about someone else’s stream snipe I saw removed from Bitchute.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t it also a Patrick Little Stream? He got a lot of flack from Fuentes, who said he didn’t even care if Ralph got deplatformed for having Patrick on. I could be mistaken though but I thought that was one of the deleted streams. “Fed posting” could be thinking about someone else’s stream snipe I saw removed from Bitchute.
that ones actually been allowed to stay up by the gunt and bitchunt's glowing generosity of actually holding true to their paid promise bound obligations of not false flagging shit there.:
bitchute.com/video/ZRcBYtt0Mu9P/

Last time I checked, a certain deep fake Metokur fan still had his Gunt videos up, and they have pretty high views for the platform, so that's odd.
i think gunt saw my uploads damaging enough to risk flagging over, he could of assumed i was pho trying to fuck with him on bitchute by establishing a presence and it was two streams that could potentially fuck him in court since both times they mentioned the case including gaytor like a retard saying "now im not saying shes a liar or to fuck with her but look at their side and look at ours", so for that one you have ralph wanting to kick pho back into the shadows of unlisted streams and potential court room evidence (which i already passed on ralph you literal faggot enjoy living your blacked.com fantasies)

the other stream was of ralph crying, you can pass off fed posting, rape, even child rape sadly, whoring out your own unborn fetus, refusing to marry the highschooler you knocked up even though you had a trad dad larp to spite null going, abusive weinstein house cults, dating pedophiles, meth use, non functioning alcoholism, even bitch tier whinge fests at people like destiny pointing out plainly obvious facts about your addiction after you rudely insinuated things about his done and over addiction or being pissed at vaush because you threatened his wife and mistook a comment as insulting your wife after you already did this to his girl, all these things you can pass off as ralpha to braindead group of 5 people who watch him, but crying on stream? and for easy reach of the alawgs? gotta flag that down, its the ralpha way, cant be ralpha? then ya gotta just cover up evidence you arent ralpha.