• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

Disaster Blind woman told to get off bus ‘because guide dogs can’t be black’

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Aristophanes, Jan 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. From the Metro.

• Feels  x 34
    • DRINK  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Aristophanes

Aristophanes Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC

kiwifarms.is
  2. As if she could know that her dog wasn't yellow.

• Winner  x 19
    •  x 16
    • Agree  x 11
    • Like  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.is
  3. I guess someone couldn't see that they were mistaken, how could they be so blind to her predicament?

For real though, what kind of autist hassles a handicap for their service animal? I understand if you think that they're abusing laws like those 'emotional support' wusses but the lady is literally blind with the Ray Charles glasses and everthing.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    d12

d12 Resident Normie

kiwifarms.is
  4. Why on earth would it matter what color the service dog is? What a moron.

• Agree Agree x 30
    kiwifarms.is
  5. we wuz dogs n shit

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. This is what happens when people use entertainment as education. All the commercials have yellow dogs as guide dogs therefore all guide dogs are yellow. Some people are beyond help.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 8
    not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.is
  7. I wonder why they have to be yellow? I mean according to the crazy broad's logic?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Some people have real fucking trouble when they encounter a situation mildly incongruent with their expectations i.e. some people are literally functionally exceptional.

• Agree Agree x 23
    not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.is
  9. Black dogs should sit at the back of the bus

• Winner  x 28
    • Agree  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Rosa Barks

• Winner Winner x 75
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Actually WILL Call Somebody.....

kiwifarms.is
  11. A very beautiful thought but society calls that 'internalized *-ism' now so you're not allowed to stay positive.

• Feels Feels x 9
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Most people are not good and kind. Most people are too afraid to voice the insane shit in their headsa. Black dog hating woman is at least open about who and what she is.

I had a seizure in a restaurant once. I came to outside because the manager didn't cotton to filthy drunks, being a tuff guy and all.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. The most popular breeds for seeing eye dogs are golden retrievers and Labrador retrievers (which is what this woman's dog is), which probably accounts for the prevalence of yellow seeing eye dogs in media, but I don't know who on earth hasn't heard of black and chocolate labs.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Salt Water Taffy

Salt Water Taffy Only bad witches are ugly.

kiwifarms.is
  14. How the fuck did he jump to that conclusion?

Also, fuck this moron, I'm gonna call her racist dog lady.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Castigat ridendo mores
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.is
  15. Just dye the dog's fur yellow.

• Disagree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.is
  16. I was going to whine 'Crazy and stupid people do embarrassingly simple minded and dumb shit every day, why was this reported?' but now I'm glad.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  17. From what the doctor said, I have something with my Vagus nerve that a cold shock to the back of my throat triggered the seizure.

I had taken literally one sip through a straw of frozen margarita.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I’m guessing yellow labs are used on TV and such because they are easier to film. A completely black dog is hard to film the expressions of because the black nose, dark eyes and black fur all blur together. I’m guessing that why rotties and dobes are popular because the brown on their faces makes them more photogenic. A lighter yellow lab has obviously visible eyes/nose/etc. so it’s easier.

Before digital cameras I could never get a good picture of my family’s black dog or cat because it just kind of blurred out any definition. I mean if you were just using a cheap kodak or polaroid, I suppose if you had extremely fancy set ups with lenses and control of the aperture and such you could get good pictures.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  19. It's a shame with all the progress that we have made as a society, that a black dog is still not seen as qualified as a yellow dog for a job. That black dog is just as much a good boy as a yellow dog.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Boo Doo People Murder People

kiwifarms.is
  20. If the bus is such a hassle, she can just get a car and drive.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.