• ”suck my flacid tranny cock.”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by neural, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

What would happen if MovieBob met Andrew Dobson in an unidenified basement apartment??

Poll closed Jun 14, 2018.
  1. They'll fight because Bob keeps trying to use his Mario Amiibo on Splatoon 2

15 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. They'll argue about the role of hot lesbians in Bob's Superior Future

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. They'll commiserate & cry over the electoral loss of YAS QUEEN and the Evil DRUMPF

87 vote(s)
    42.2%
  4. Dobson will start drawing fanart of Bob in the Mario suit, won't finish it

12 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. Dobson will steal Bob's phone to use his Twitter account, we won't notice a thing tho

19 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. They'll have a feast of McNuggets, Bob's party starter!

25 vote(s)
    12.1%
  7. :islamic content: (Please specify in thread, with as graphic detail as humanly possible)

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. And bob is the creepy old janitor who spends more time in the basement than doing his job

andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.is
  2. Do, does Film Robert actually want to fuck Hillary Clinton, or what? Is he a granny chaser?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Well, confusing fiction with reality is kind of his thing at this point...
    I'm a dirty lefty who believes women should have control over their bodies like anyone else. That being said, this is the kind of binary statement that hurts (*hork*) our side more than anything else.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Gotta love how he's attempting to shift the goalposts in order to pretend like he gives a shit about the working class (i.e., "POC are teh TRUE AND HONEST working class."). Still doesn't account for how he's okay with exploiting illegals for cheap labor at the expense of the native workers (of which blacks are actually the most adversely effected, which explains why Trump got more of the black vote than either McCain or Romney).

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. I see myself as reluctantly pro-abortion. There's no way I can see to get around it without sinking into societal chaos and I do not possess the foresight, knowledge or passion to offer any alternative. But if Bob thinks the future generations 100-150 years down the line aren't going to view abortion as a morally reprehensible facade for eugenics against the poor, well, I guess he's just Bob.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. I'm still waiting for anyone with similar views to explain the logic in flooding the country with illegal immigrant wokers and outsourcing everything....followed by the robots they fetishize making all those jobs worthless makes any sense.

So you not only piss off the foreign countries you were using when all those jobs vanish, you piss off the workers in your own country and all the non-citizens that you have trapped in your country picking fruit all day. How can the conclusion to that be any more obvious? It's sad that there are people besides Bob who can't see the issue with wanting both.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. HEY! I knew Scruffy.
    Scruffy was a good friend of mine.
    Bob WISHES he could be as successful as Scruffy.

• Like Like x 2
    Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.is
  8. I think that he uncritically accepts both premises, despite them contradicting each other, because he's trying to toe the Democratic Party line when it comes to immigration in order to please his senpais, but also wants his hard-on for mechanization to be sated. Bob doesn't have a consistent set of principles as he's admitted himself, so he just goes with whatever ideas he thinks will get him to the Superior FutureTM the fastest (i.e., less white people + mechanization = utopia).

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Forward! Not backward! Upward! Not downward! And forever twirling, twirling, twirling toward freedom!

What's amazing is that the media echoed with the collective forehead slap of Hillary again throwing half the country into a dumpster, showing she's learned not a fucking thing since her 2016 faceplant (a metaphorical one for a change) ... and Bob smugly sees it as confirmation that he was right all along.

You can patiently explain to him this is exactly why she lost, and he will never accept it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.is
  10. Well, if he DID accept that, then he'd have to admit that Hillary wasn't perfect and that half of America isn't horrible sexists, and he isn't going to do that any time soon.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Bridge to Nowhere

Bridge to Nowhere Feeling that moment

kiwifarms.is
  11. That could be it. There's also how both "the Mexicans and Chinese are cheaper!" and "hahaha, robots will replace them anyways" were both common talking points for shitting on blue collar people. After a while it seems like people blurred the responses together into a single "take that!" without considering the implications. The idea that workers will suddenly stop existing is already an absurd premise.

Also it's crazy to see people defending what is only a few steps away from slave labor or what probably could be considered slave labor if you look at sweatshops overseas.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Bob's right, Pajeet should be less uppity.
    Jeet.JPG

Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Trump's "left behind" were ignored by the Democrats while many of them wasted away in poverty and rampant drug use. That Bob steadfastly demonizes these people never ceases to amaze me.

Not to mention, Jeet has a point; it was the Democrats who instituted welfare, social security, Medicare, and Medicaid, which was mostly for the very people they're ignoring now.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Must we be so insufferably charitable?!

kiwifarms.is
  14. It also amazes me as well that Bob and others like him still accuse Trump's "left behind" of being racist and scared that a black guy was in the White House and that he would be followed by a woman, never mind the fact that his policies fucked them over, i.e. Obamacare.

I wonder what it will take for Bob admit he was wrong and get his head out of his ass.

Godzilla@1989

[email protected] Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.is
  16. Well he'll continue to make a mockery out of both Democrats and liberal. Side note, would Bob hate me since I'm a classical liberal.

Godzilla@1989

kiwifarms.is
  17. He is a parrot. He thinks repeating phrases uttered by his Overladies will get him benefit (higher rank in the SJW totem pole, perhaps sex too) like a parrot gets a cracker.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

Positron Representations Antimatter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. But what if Hillary says something that goes against what Bob believes in like building borders? Will he still be a parrot?
    :thinking:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Godzilla@1989

kiwifarms.is
  19. "She was just pretending to disagree! We all know a Superior woman like Hillary Clinton would totally be down for getting rid of borders and the US government to fully transition us into a Superior global society of the Superior Future free of the Obsolete! She's an American Who Matters."

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Will Bob chime in on the backlash WWE is getting for naming a women's battle royal after The Fabulous Moolah who is said to have pimped women at her wrestling school out to promoters?
    :thinking:

The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.