Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
This mentality is something that was hammered into millennials by their shitty boomer parents. It’s a key reason why a lot of millennials had kind of a “failure to launch” into the adult world or were very delayed in doing so: they refused to move out until they could immediately transition into maintaining the same lifestyle their parents gave them, instead of going out, grinding, struggling a bit, and building character in the process as had been done for generations before them.
I think this is also why we're now stuck with so many media jackoffs who believe we're all on the cusp of achieving a post-scarcity society, with infinite freebies for literally everybody who stumbles across a border. There was always a parent willing to co-sign another loan for them, they eventually got paying jobs doing pretty much nothing. Woke assholes are just another variety of detached wealthy people.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
“Dealt with accordingly”
He’s soooooooo close to saying he’s got a final solution to the white question. What’s everyone’s guess to what it’ll take for him to fully get there?

Chip getting into a car wreck with a centrist?
Police shooting and subsequent riots in Bahstan?
Getting fired from the escapist, again?
Breath of the Wild 2 getting delayed?

It’d be like Falling Down but openly funny.

The idea of Bobbyboi working hard at anything, especially this, LMAO. There are times when I’m not sure if Bob’s a Poe or not. Nobody’s this thick and able to hold a job righ-...ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Knyttet and RedAntz

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I think I've figured out that Bob is a retro-leftist. Apparently in the 1920s there was a left-wing literary historian Vernon Parrington who said, “Rid society of the dictatorship of the middle class,” [referring to both democracy and capitalism], “and the artist and the scientist will erect in America a civilization that may become, what civilization was in earlier days, a thing to be respected.”

Just swap out the call back to the past with a forward view of the future and it reads exactly like Bobby.

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
>Never have to work hard to assure my moral or intellectual superiority to my countrymen.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that Bob. Specially after you have shown everyone in the internet you are dumber than a sack of bricks when it comes to understand basic economical concepts and societal behaviour and you have absolutely no morals to go by after advocating for eugenics and ethnic cleansing.
Go back to primary school Bob. Maybe then you will understand to be a fucking human being.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
>Never have to work hard to assure my moral or intellectual superiority to my countrymen.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that Bob. Specially after you have shown everyone in the internet you are dumber than a sack of bricks when it comes to understand basic economical concepts and societal behaviour and you have absolutely no morals to go by after advocating for eugenics and ethnic cleansing.
Go back to primary school Bob. Maybe then you will understand to be a fucking human being.
An important lesson for Bob.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Bob retweeting some ice cold takes on modern warfare
View attachment 797115
Also this:
View attachment 797114
Translation: I can’t call it bad because black woman.
Isn't that the same reaction he had towards Ghostbusters 2016? He didn't like it and thought it shitted on an IP he liked.....but would lose his shit if anyone else criticized it because it's important that it succeeds to "own the dudebros" because it had women in it and was popular among the people he wants in with.

Urvy1A

Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.
kiwifarms.net
More like: not even a tranny would date him.

I'm not sure if Conservativism is tied with Sadism but social justice definitely stems from the desire to be abused, bound, and flagellated.

View attachment 796755
Maybe they want to be dominated by the blacks as "payback" for slavery, hence being white slaves, or that they have the same wet dreams of being whipped by blacks like in Starship Troopers:

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the same reaction he had towards Ghostbusters 2016? He didn't like it and thought it shitted on an IP he liked.....but would lose his shit if anyone else criticized it because it's important that it succeeds to "own the dudebros" because it had women in it and was popular among the people he wants in with.
Basically. It was sort of like the Russ Pitts drama were he wanted to defend him but knew if he did the social justice hoard would go after him. Both times he essentially had to straddle the fence between what he actually supported and what he was obligated to support as a "proud ally" to the SJWs.

BubbleButt

The Reincarnation of Henry Darger
kiwifarms.net
Disinclined is such an unwieldy word, just say "I can't really discourage its viewing, either." Also, you don't use an apostrophe when using 'it' as a possessive, numb nuts. Contraction only.

A little advice you'll never take: Stop using "difficult" words because you think they make you look smart, Bob. It makes you look like a high school level writer who just got a word-a-day calendar.

Judge Dredd

10 Gaschamber 20 GOTO 10
kiwifarms.net
He’s soooooooo close to saying he’s got a final solution to the white question. What’s everyone’s guess to what it’ll take for him to fully get there?
3 weeks ago.

Bob retweeting some ice cold takes on modern warfare
637ED539-E3B9-404C-BE6E-24682F0596F2.png
The original tweet chain is a novel length mess that was too long for me to bother reading.

It's the same kind of postmodern "hurr durr real war games should be boring!" gotcha they were making 10 years ago.
All they need is a "hurr durr Modern Warfare man is gay!" joke to complete the set.

What they fail to realize is that the joke they are trying to make is a condemnation of the walking simulators they used to praise since their idea of a "boring" FPS has more going on than Gone Home, Dear Escher, and Sunset combined.

I'm over thinking it. Anyone reading those Tweets can tell it's virtue signalling, "no fun allowed" complaining, and for Bob a chance to stick it to those dudebros that ruined gaming by liking something outside of 80s Nintendo. Bob is even worse than his own strawman since the "anti-thinker" dudebros would just say "Brah, Mario is gay" and then go back to playing Madden. They wouldn't be re-tweeting tweet chains longer than the Godfarther trilogy for petty revenge against people who've forgotten he existed.

Last edited:

RedAntz

kiwifarms.net

Okay, now I know that going after Bob for his fashion sense is a bit of an easy target, but what the fuck is this? What made him decide "clown flag t-shirt and suit jacket" was a winning look to wear in a video? Has Bob ever been photographed wearing a button down shirt? If he wore one would he die?

Not to mention the horrible production values. The nice green outline he has is compelemented nicely by the fact that the green background is lit so harshly it gives him a nice green tint. Anyway, the review is nothing special, he doesn't go on about how great a black lead is, its just generic filler about how the leads have "chemistry" and "charm."

BubbleButt

The Reincarnation of Henry Darger
kiwifarms.net
It's the same kind of postmodern "hurr durr real war games should be boring!" gotcha they were making 10 years ago.
Spec Ops: The Line is 7 years old. They've gotten their boring military FPS with negative theming and messaging, but no one talks about it anymore unless prompted.

Okay, now I know that going after Bob for his fashion sense is a bit of an easy target, but what the fuck is this? What made him decide "clown flag t-shirt and suit jacket" was a winning look to wear in a video? Has Bob ever been photographed wearing a button down shirt? If he wore one would he die?
At his sister's wedding.

And he looked like an uncooked turkey posted to a down stuffed mannequin adorned with an ill-fitting shirt.

Not to mention the horrible production values. The nice green outline he has is compelemented nicely by the fact that the green background is lit so harshly it gives him a nice green tint. Anyway, the review is nothing special, he doesn't go on about how great a black lead is, its just generic filler about how the leads have "chemistry" and "charm."
Bounce lighting goes a long way. I know I always harp on this, but for fuck's sake, you'd think someone with 10+ years experience doing this would know that by now.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 797325

Hey Bob, there is a new invention out there that I think you need to get. It's called a neck.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino