Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Tolkien: The smallest person can make a difference; friendship and fellowship are valuable beyond wealth; natural resources are worth protecting.

Most importantly perhaps, evil cannot create its own things, it can only twist that which is good toward evil ends.

Bob sure doesn't create anything that isn't hugely derivative.
Eh, Bob doesn't have the abs to be Morgoth.

I've burnt my hand one to many a time to get really hyped for a movie but I really want the Joker to be enjoyable just to have something else to laugh at Bobbyboi for.
View attachment 931437

I brought this up because I could've sworn that I've seen Bob use the phrase "douche bros" before. But after a quick search it seems he's only said it twice with the last one being in 2015. I bring that up because just clicking on it and reading through it was a joy. I hope to bring a spark of joy in this dark horrid world due to ZOMG DA FIRMS GAWT DAHXXXXED and Bob STILL won't talk about his biggest fans! One day, Bob-pai, you will screw up and notice us.

This is all from the same chain fyi
View attachment 931474
We can see the influence of Bing-Bing Wa-hoo on Bob's life.

View attachment 931486
To help keep up with his ballooning PBR expenses Bob's gonna start moonlighting as an accountant. He know's what's up.

View attachment 931480
And follow that up with...
View attachment 931483
Which of course is a question Bob cannot/will not answer because he learned from his Magneto vid to not say "I should".
Bob Chipman, I'm fairly certain that you'll be reading this at some point. I'm around 80-85% sure you've got Boulder King levels of Google alerts based on the complete randos you tweet about that comment about you on Twitter who you do not follow and do not tag you. I wanna stop you and answer the following: Why do we go digging through you're history and chronicle every dumb thing you say as you've complained about before? Well, for one, it's funny because you're ridiculous, and, two, to show that you have not changed at all for the better part of a decade. You are a fascinating rolly-polly ball of perpetual hate who is WAY too confident in his "abilities". You're like a modern day greek tragedy, a brilliant warning to future generations about the dangers of doing the Dew and huffing farts.
All things considered I will keep this as my head cannon on this epic saga, tho Im intriged on why his caloric highness hasnt engaged on any actual capacity. I want that so bad.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only read the Hobbit, but wasn't Tom Bombadil a person that was happy and not full of hate?
Yes, he was. Singing all the time, helping out the hobbits when they were in need without thought of recompense, and he wouldn't even kill Old Man Willow despite the latter being an evil tree with a murderous hatred of all that goes on two legs. Tom Bob-adil, on the other hand, would set Old Man Willow on fire unless he swore his allegiance to the cult of Social Justice, and would just sneer as the hobbits (obsolete white males!) got eaten. Goldberry, the River King's Daughter, on the other hand, would be on guard at all times while bathing in the river, lest Bobadil try something inappropriate. Fortunately, Bobadil rarely ventures outside his filthy and dilapidated cottage, and his loud wheezing ensures that he can be heard from a safe distance. Also, where Tom Bombadil caused the plot to come to a dead stop for pages and pages of singing and poetry, Bobadil would do the same for a rant about Batman vs. Superman. His dress sense wouldn't be any better either. So some things would be basically unchanged.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Lord of the Rings as told by Bob would be bad.
He'd just remake the movies with some changes after referencing the wikipedia article since he's never read the books. Aragorn would probably be played by Anne Hathaway. But still makes out with an elf chick.

I remember him and Nash tweeting at each other about how movies were superior to books without exception, did anyone screenshot that?

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
:stress:
bob lesbo.png

FUCK POOR PEOPLE yet again
bob fuck poor people.png

Superiority is drinking in a suburban boomer bar on a tuesday
bob bar.png

board game sperging
bob clapping.png

He must try to have the worst taste in everything
bob trek 2.png

Bob Chipman, I'm fairly certain that you'll be reading this at some point.
Pretty sure he does. He hasn't said "submental" since I pointed out that he doesn't know what it means. He used to love that insult.

Cleric of Autism

My god Autismo demands I preach to you
kiwifarms.net
:stress:
View attachment 931972

FUCK POOR PEOPLE yet again
View attachment 931974

Superiority is drinking in a suburban boomer bar on a tuesday
View attachment 931976

board game sperging
View attachment 931980

He must try to have the worst taste in everything
View attachment 931985

Pretty sure he does. He hasn't said "submental" since I pointed out that he doesn't know what it means. He used to love that insult.
I do not believe for one minute this fat fuck has ever eaten, let alone peeled an orange.

Also on the monopoly thing, no one who actually plays board games give a single fuck about yet another monopoly variant

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
so the closest blob has come to having a sex life is eating fruit?
:story:
Worse, he was told how to peel an orange by a totally real lesbian friend who you guys never met because she had to fly back to Canada for an emergency. Her mom came down with an infected labia due to progressive lesbianism or something. It’s all very technical and your feeble minds cannot understand it. Now thanks to Drumpf she can’t get back in the country which is why you can’t meet her.

I get the feeling that Bob walked away from this r/thathappened experience in his one semester of college thinking to himself “ Did I just score?” and not even his own brother had the heart to tell him no.

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
Worse, he was told how to peel an orange by a totally real lesbian friend who you guys never met because she had to fly back to Canada for an emergency. Her mom came down with an infected labia due to progressive lesbianism or something. It’s all very technical and your feeble minds cannot understand it. Now thanks to Drumpf she can’t get back in the country which is why you can’t meet her.

I get the feeling that Bob walked away from this r/thathappened experience in his one semester of college thinking to himself “ Did I just score?” and not even his own brother had the heart to tell him no.
What a shame. I would have loved to meet this 'Alberta Einstein'.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand this man's base contempt for his fellow man. Seriously, the "all humans other than me suck and are stupid animals" character is so fucking played out that it's practically cliche at this point.

And with him, it's even more shameful because it's not a character, he's that contemptuous and conceited

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I will never understand this man's base contempt for his fellow man. Seriously, the "all humans other than me suck and are stupid animals" character is so fucking played out that it's practically cliche at this point.

And with him, it's even more shameful because it's not a character, he's that contemptuous and conceited
He's a sociopath. And a sadist. That's why he hates his fellow man.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino