Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 8.0%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 439 92.0%

• Total voters

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
For example, if Hillary says she wants to gas gay niggas, Bob will support gasing gay niggas. If Brianna Wu says Captain Marvel sucks, then Bob says it sucks.
Oh no, he'd just say they were having a bad day. Or for Hilary, explain that she's just doing it for political reasons like when it came out that she voted for ICE when people were trying to claim she would have gotten rid of it.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to believe that Bob wants people to make fun of him.
View attachment 981364
This honestly doesn't look all that bad, considering Bob's standards.

He's got that shit on the walls of his bedroom.

Between that and the zebra print blankie, any female over the age of 14 will be running like they are being chased by 20 AIDS pitbulls upon witnessing that rape lair.
Once again I gotta be fair here. It's still slightly less creepy than Maddox's room.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
Bob being a proud "neo-liberal" shill explains the main reason why he is such a shill:
Yes the main reason why he is such a shill is because he has unfortunately under the curse of being a male mayonnaise ghoul.
I want to invent some kind of contest between Bob and an Ikea manual author for who can be less clear about their points.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob being a proud "neo-liberal" shill explains the main reason why he is such a shill:
Yes the main reason why he is such a shill is because he has unfortunately under the curse of being a male mayonnaise ghoul.
Jeez, this guy thinks the concept of "selling out" is something only white people have? That's some quality MovieBob content.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
I know that as a leftist the answer should be obvious, but has Bob never heard of the word "integrity" before?

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
Yes the main reason why he is such a shill is because he is unfortunately under the curse of being a male mayonnaise ghoul.
This comes across more his him subtly being bitter that if only he had more melanin, he could shill to his heart's content and nobody would call him out on it.

More proof that Bob doesn't hang out with people who aren't white.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This comes across more his him subtly being bitter that if only he had more melanin, he could shill to his heart's content and nobody would call him out on it.

More proof that Bob doesn't hang out with people who aren't white.
Hasn't he used or agreed with people calling someone an "Uncle Tom"? Cause that's also a "sell-out" in the way it's usually used.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the one case of a man who could take bedroom tips from Maddox and actually improve his chances of getting laid.

Also "supposed" homophobia :story:
View attachment 981762

ONLY BERNIE BROS WOULD SAY exceptional YEARS AGO
View attachment 981764

oh wait.....
View attachment 981765
Remember when California prop-8, banning gay marriage, was favored by 70% of black voters and they showed up to vote due to Obama being on the ballot?

I remember it, as much as the left tries to shield blacks from their non-progressive views they (and Latinos) are very socially conservative. It’s entirely NOT surprising they would not support Buttigieg based on him being gay and not his politics.

Honest Coyote

My eyes aren't the only thing that's big
kiwifarms.net
I want to invent some kind of contest between Bob and an Ikea manual author for who can be less clear about their points.
Ikea authors at least have a point, even if never clear. I'm not convinced it's just Bob's self-important word choice that makes him indecipherable at times; I think he genuinely isn't saying anything, and is covering it up by creating 30 word long vocabulary disasters. He probably could fake research essays through a couple of classes with an annoyed teacher who skimmed it and handed him a B to go away, and has never learned anything else because he's a lazy sack of lard.

Plus, every hot take he has is liable to backfire, so it's safer to express the literary equivalent of a Rorschach test. That way when the "Right side of History" is declared, he can pretend it's what he always meant, because Bob is also a huge coward.