Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.9%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 442 92.1%

• Total voters
Somebody's up late with big thoughts:
View attachment 1221991
We all know what a "21st century leader" looks like, someone we should elect because we haven't had one before: woman, tranny, mexican, ect.

I'm more confused by the idea of "swapping in" said 21st century leasder. Bob, you do know that if Biden wins the election (doubtful), the DNC can't just give the job to someone else right? I know that's how the DNC primaries work, but not the national election.

And no, no one is ever going to do the "Get elected, resign so your VP pick becomes president" trick because you've got to have a level of ambition to atually run for president that would never allow you to just throw that kind of power away as soon as you obtain it.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
(edit: oh yeah! brad jones is in the vid)
I wonder what Bob thinks of Brad Jones. Of all the people he's parodied and feuded with, Brad wasn't one of them. It's odd because Brad not only review schlock films, but also makes his own. I've not seen them myself, but making a parody of Christian films that got reviewed by the Dove Foundation is a million miles ahead of tweeting "Billion dollar idea. Nostalgic licence X meets nostalgic licence Y. Call me Hollywood!".

I can’t wait for Cinema Robert to be told to learn to code when he inevitably gets fired from The Escapist
He's going to do what the clickbait journos did when told to learn to code. Report them to Twitter and claim coding is lowbrow blue collar work that is beneath him.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Bob thinks of Brad Jones. Of all the people he's parodied and feuded with, Brad wasn't one of them. It's odd because Brad not only review schlock films, but also makes his own. I've not seen them myself, but making a parody of Christian films that got reviewed by the Dove Foundation is a million miles ahead of tweeting "Billion dollar idea. Nostalgic licence X meets nostalgic licence Y. Call me Hollywood!".
Bob follows Lupa on twitter so I assume his opinions on Brad are the same as Lupa's.

Speaking of twitter, I did another quick skim and of his now ~1700 followers, less than 10 have checkmarks. No wonder he was so desperate for a way to automatically transfer followers. I guess for some of them this was a convenient way to disassociate from Bob without drawing any attention to themselves, though most probably just don't give enough of a shit about him to even know about this new account.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Bob follows Lupa on twitter so I assume his opinions on Brad are the same as Lupa's.

Speaking of twitter, I did another quick skim and of his now ~1700 followers, less than 10 have checkmarks. No wonder he was so desperate for a way to automatically transfer followers. I guess for some of them this was a convenient way to disassociate from Bob without drawing any attention to themselves, though most probably just don't give enough of a shit about him to even know about this new account.
If it was anyone that wasn't Bob, I would say that this addiction to Twitter mixed with his constant need for being popular is incredibly sad. But because this is our Superior Neo-Fascist, it's hilarious and deserved.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
And no, no one is ever going to do the "Get elected, resign so your VP pick becomes president" trick because you've got to have a level of ambition to atually run for president that would never allow you to just throw that kind of power away as soon as you obtain it.
77 year olds die all the time, and Biden isn't exactly a glowing example of health. Having him assassinated three months or so into his term by mixing up his drugs would be a piece of piss and wouldn't be investigated that hard into.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
77 year olds die all the time, and Biden isn't exactly a glowing example of health. Having him assassinated three months or so into his term by mixing up his drugs would be a piece of piss and wouldn't be investigated that hard into.
He could shoot himself twice in the back of the head and throw himself in a body bag and the courts and media would still rule it a suicide.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me?! I'll have you know that Robert considers himself an expert on history.

View attachment 1222222
Not to belittle your point, which is a good one -- Bob overestimating his abilities as always -- but I can't help focusing on one phrase in particular.

"Normal to below average sex life."

:stress:

Boy, these occasional nuggets of accidental self-awareness sure are illuminating.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
Not to belittle your point, which is a good one -- Bob overestimating his abilities as always -- but I can't help focusing on one phrase in particular.

"Normal to below average sex life."

:stress:

Boy, these occasional nuggets of accidental self-awareness sure are illuminating.
They're the same, like history Bob's sex life is also a thing of the distant past that is the subject of much revisionism.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me?! I'll have you know that Robert considers himself an expert on history.

View attachment 1222222
It's really hard to fathom not being able to do something as simple as relax and read up on history without being so affected by ennui and self-loathing that you have to imagine yourself as some retard superhero. Furthermore, guess who most resembles those Sans-Culottes Blob seems to anchor his expertise of the French Revolution on? Those damnable mayo ghouls strike again!

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
They're the same, like history Bob's sex life is also a thing of the distant past that is the subject of much revisionism.
Robert's concept of "normal" sex life is probably as realistic as his concept of a "small amount of food for an average sized person" and just as based on his personal experience with the topic. Even then though, he knows he's below average. :story:

Only Diabeeto could write a Tweet where he compares himself to an immortal vampire because he read a history book and that's only the second lulziest thing in it.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still betting that he's not even going to make it to the election. And not because somebody's going to do something, just old fashioned age.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
If biden wins the primary and croaks midway through his campaign, I'll have a good chuckle at the absurdity of it
A friend of mine made a long point about how that may actually be the best long term goal for the democrats. I think it summed up something like, "It would give the brand an excuse for their loss with the least amount of damage to it in the public eye."