BOXYCHARM & BIRCHBOX UNBOXING SEPTEMBER 2019 - 9/10/2019 - Day 84 of 100

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Makeup snob reply but if she was proud of that pathetic collection the other day and saw it as flexing, she's not really paying attention to her favorite YouTube beauty gurus. Plus she has learned zero skills but then again she doesn't even have a human head to work with.
Pretty sure she doesn't even know how to use the basic brushes, or have any primer.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
The mortician will want to use makeup that makes her look alive. I doubt anything in her clear pouch of sadness and ten year old eye shadow will do the trick.
The mortician will probably to the same thing that Bruce Willis did in Death Becomes Her: industrial spray paint.

Pretty sure she doesn't even know how to use the basic brushes, or have any primer.
She never learnt anything about make-up, even if her entire life seems to be spent either eating or watching beauty gurus. Remember when she put eyeshadow over the eyeliner?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not great at makeup, but the brush doesn't know. Would it make a huge difference?
For the blush brush Amberlynn has, yes. The bristles of a typical blush brush are too long and not dense enough to apply or blend a liquid product effectively and evenly. (It's also too small in size overall to be practical for applying product all over the face.) Trying to use that kind of brush for that purpose could be described as... floppy? Or simply retar.ded.

I'll link a vid if I can find one easily. She has several.

amberLAH

kiwifarms.net
The bristles of a typical blush brush are too long and not dense enough to apply or blend a liquid product effectively and evenly. (It's also too small in size overall to be practical for applying product all over the face.)
To add to this, cleaning caked liquid product out of a brush like that is a nightmare. She also lacks application/brush techniques which can leave track lines from the long bristles.

Basically, there is a reason that there are brushes designed for certain areas of the face and product types. You don’t need a hundred products and brushes to do great makeup, really. Just basic knowledge and a little practice.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has two beauty blenders now, which really are worth the hype. Using a brush instead of a blender is the way to go,and I'd like to see her bounce that thing all over her enormous face and watch the flubber fly. She probably doesn't know you use it damp though, so it'll eat her product, which is fitting.

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong, but I think it’s pronounced or-EE-bay.

Watching her pretend to be excited for things she’ll never wear to places she never goes is depressing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino