Brandon Ross Fontaine / Katherine Fontaine / Kat Ross Wolf / Krimson Kat / RedHeaDL / redheadude - Troon. Ex-Marine. Engaged to inter-dimensional prophet. NOT a pedo. "Abused for liking diapers."

• DDoS is active again.
X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
If you have to post a status and reply to it 7 times commenting how not mad you are then you're probably mad.
Just gonna... Leave this here...

... There we are.

I want to rate this "winner" but I also want to rate it "horrifying"...

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, even if he could carry his threat out, I could never take him seriously because he has a diaper fetish. If he actually beat me up, in the back of my mind I’d be thinking, “But this doesn’t count, because he has a diaper fetish.”

If he somehow was murdering me, I still wouldn't be able to stop laughing at him, even if he promised to stop murdering me if I stopped laughing.

Dingo

kiwifarms.net
Naval infantry - ex-marines like Brandon who wear diapers and engage in infantile behavior, sperging out over Paw Patrol.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, do we have any confirmation that this...thing is a real Marine Trained Tard, or is he just faking to try to scare us? Because this guy doesn't catch me as someone who could hack being a Cub Scout, let alone an actual fucking Marine.

Why do so many tranzgingerz always try to act like macho bad-asses? It's not very feminine.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, do we have any confirmation that this...thing is a real Marine Trained Tard, or is he just faking to try to scare us? Because this guy doesn't catch me as someone who could hack being a Cub Scout, let alone an actual fucking Marine.

Why do so many tranzgingerz always try to act like macho bad-asses? It's not very feminine.
Oddly, I can believe a military background. After all, Greta was military. I can see a natural progression for a fuck-up with repressed violent urges. You sign up because you think it’ll show everyone you’re a man, you get to fire guns and someone else makes the tough choices. You come out the other side and you’re still a fuck-up who the world laughs at. So you troon out.

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Somewhere near the beginning of the thread, there is a picture of his VA card that @Gengar pulled off his Facebook. That said, I don't remember if it was ever established what his MOS was. All Marines are trained as infantry, but he could have wound up as a box-kicker who never went overseas.

Last edited:

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somewhere near the beginning of the thread, there is a picture of his VA card that @Gengar pulled off his Facebook. That said, I don't remember if it was ever established what his MOS was. All Marines are trained as infantry, but he could have wound up as a box-kicker who never went overseas.

Oh yeah, the Corps has it's share of REMFs (rear echelon motherfuckers) and latrine pogues. Not everyone can be a door-kicker or Scout Sniper. Hell, a lot of Marines don't even touch a rifle once they're out of boot. Every branch of the military has some out of the way storeroom or safe gopher job for some admin that they can shuffle the fuckups and fucktards so they're not around deadly weapons and ordnance where they'll likely hurt themselves or someone else. I'm guessing that's what our Marine Tran Tard was if he was actually in the Cops.

I'm getting some pretty strong Wesley Bailey vibes with this one.

Last edited: