Brandon Ross Fontaine / Katherine Fontaine / Kat Ross Wolf / Krimson Kat / RedHeaDL / redheadude - Troon. Ex-Marine. Engaged to inter-dimensional prophet. NOT a pedo. "Abused for liking diapers."

• DDoS is active again.

Star Stuff

Crybabies don't go to heaven.
kiwifarms.net
Remember when "fite me irl faggot" was something you said over Xbox when you were a fucking twelve year old? I can't believe some people, cow or not, genuinely try to pull this card as a legit threat. It only commands more laughter. As if some weird incarnation of the Marine copypasta.

Diaperfags are disgusting deviants. There isn't much worse than someone who gets a chub from dropping a load in their adult-sized Huggies. They're only a step up from pedophiles, zoophiles, child/elder/animal abusers, serial killers, and rapists in my book. I'd rank them as being on the same level as furries, bronies, murderers, SJWs, and Tumblr twats. And yes, I realize that there is a lot of overlap with several of these groups, especially with Gomer Pyle here being a tranzginger. Seriously, what the fuck has to happen to someone's brain for them to get hard for mud butt?
My contempt for diaperfags is just as endless, but I believe you can do whatever you want as long as it's legal and behind closed doors. The issue comes from when they feel the fucking need to congregate together and show off their literal shitflinging fetish for all to see. The internet is not closed doors. The internet basically has no doors. Why would you post your worst trait on it?

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My contempt for diaperfags is just as endless, but I believe you can do whatever you want as long as it's legal and behind closed doors. The issue comes from when they feel the fucking need to congregate together and show off their literal shitflinging fetish for all to see. The internet is not closed doors. The internet basically has no doors. Why would you post your worst trait on it?

That's the thing: it's because of the internet that these freaks and perverts have become so bold and open about their deviant hobbies. Before the internet came about, if some guy dressed like a girl and went flouncing and mincing about in public, telling everyone in site that they were really a woman and they get aroused by wearing diapers and soiling them, they would have rightfully been ridiculed. Before the internet, people kept their fucked up fetishes and deviancy private. But the internet gave these people anonymity and places where they could congregate and meet other perverted freaks. It gave them chat rooms and forums where they could discuss the fucked up shit that makes them horny without others telling them they're freaks and perverts. They got more comfortable, more emboldened, until finally they all convinced themselves that there is nothing wrong with getting their rocks off to shitting their pants and fucking pony plushies. That they were perfectly normal. The problem is it didn't stay on the internet. They brought it out into the public to shove it in everyone's face.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone more familiar with this clown know his approximate years of alleged service or his place of birth? His soc. would help too although I doubt that's floating around.

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when "fite me irl faggot" was something you said over Xbox when you were a fucking twelve year old? I can't believe some people, cow or not, genuinely try to pull this card as a legit threat. It only commands more laughter. As if some weird incarnation of the Marine copypasta.

The Marine copypasta is funny because we've all heard recordings of teenagers saying things almost as ridiculous over Ventrilo to ultra low effort trolls.

Balls Balls Balls of Steel

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just did a quick overview of this sad sap and all I have to say is I feel bad for people in the army. That place seems to fuck up more people than save.

Edit: Also it seems there is tons of crazy Ex Mormons on the internet. Why do all of them seem to find God and then bounce? I'm very curious.
The same reason in both cases: there are a lot of crazies who are looking for solutions to their problems in the wrong places. Basically they won't admit they are actually crazy, or are scared of mental health care, so they have very little chance of actually fixing themselves. But when you have mental problems that cause you to act strangely, you seek institutions that promise to control your behavior. When you have a bad self-image, you seek ways to turn yourself into something else, something respectable, like a veteran or a holy person. Most of the crazy ex-Mormons were probably crazy ex-Lutherans or ex-Baptists or ex-Muslims or whatever at some point too; the military doesn't let you bounce around like that, though.

Pervious

Profoundly Disabled
kiwifarms.net
Any info come back on this? A VA ID card could be doctored easily and I still want to believe this guy is lying about being allowed into the Misguided Children. Would be interesting to see his DD-214.

No unfortunately, and I don't plan to pursue it much further since questioning someones service is a bit icky to me. I will say I'm surprised someone like him wouldn't post his release papers, but that's far from conclusive evidence.

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null gets mentioned here.

http://archive.md/FDvQv

tds

kiwifarms.net

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy seems to think he's a lot more important than he is. He's just another diaper-wearing retard among the other hundred on here.

"all that does is remind me of a really gross sub species of bird" for fuck's sake these idiots will be triggered by anything

LOOK AT IT BRANDON

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy seems to think he's a lot more important than he is. He's just another diaper-wearing exceptional individual among the other hundred on here.

"all that does is remind me of a really gross sub species of bird" for fuck's sake these idiots will be triggered by anything
View attachment 828797
LOOK AT IT BRANDON

Blue-footed boobies are awesome. Anyone who is triggered by them is a fucking loser.