Brendan Markham / BioZero216 / Zero Resurrected - Self-proclaimed Defender of Dubbed Anime who takes the Dub vs Sub debate way too seriously, Founding Father of #IStandWithVic

• DDoS is active again.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised that Zero didn't get one sooner. YF's is a matter of when at this point

A thread? This thread predates Weeb Wars.
If you are talking about Zero's dox, then that's another matter...

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
At least he now loves Subs thanks to Funimation's bullshit. Can't wait until NeoGameSpark gets doxxed online. though he doesn't hide it, unlike the other lolcows. He's more a nigga moment who suck up to white slavers. Sony Pony and Persona fag to the extreme

GenericReviewerDraco

Aho poster
kiwifarms.net
Zero always seems to be in these autism storms.

http://archive.md/3msEK

Zero vs Fag 2.PNG
Zero vs Fag 2.PNG

MoonBlastBunny

The MoonBlast Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
Zero the Hiro, dumbly enough posted something about a bunch of lefties being apparently pedophiles and rapists. Some Obviously being true like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby. With DC Douglas I feel his situation was taken out of context with him, don't give two fucks about Ron but Chris Patton??? Zero called Chris Patton a nonce because a friend of his said, Chris sexually harassed him at a con around 12 years ago. However, this is bullshit, the person who posted that response was none other than Timkester ( yes, Tim admitted to another user on Twitter that, yes it was just a joke, aka lying though!) Zero however, still is holding onto the fact that Chris is a pedophile which I found super hypocritical, when he claims people are trying to destroy Vic, he's doing the same with Chris.

As a Chris Patton fangirl, I genuinely don't mind if you don't like him or not, we don't have to like anyone, it's being human, however you have to understand how screwed up this is. If anyone says how Patton deserves it, no offense but get some bloody help, Jesus Christ. Also keep in mind I'm not a KickVic person, I'm genuinely not on any side tbh. Also I absolutely despise Jamie Marchi but I would never defame her with any lie just because I hated her. I block her ass and ignore.

Actually if anyone has legit proof that Chris was creepy towards minors please show me okay?

Proof
You will also find the part where TimKester admitted it was him in the screenshot below.

Attachments

• Dz0lf3lX4AEaEA9.jpg
    Dz0lf3lX4AEaEA9.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 74
  • tumblr_5aebd9bbdd2ce355c9adccd577100de5_957a726a_1280.jpg
    tumblr_5aebd9bbdd2ce355c9adccd577100de5_957a726a_1280.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 80

MoonBlastBunny

The MoonBlast Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck are you and why should I care?
Oh, I'm WizardSushi, I'm basically new here, also sorry for getting my thread options wrong. I posted this because I felt like someone would be interested in this and it's the only site where people know the hell what I'm talking about. It's alright if you don't care but why did you reply though. If that answers your question.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I'm WizardSushi, I'm basically new here, also sorry for getting my thread options wrong. I posted this because I felt like someone would be interested in this and it's the only site where people know the hell what I'm talking about. It's alright if you don't care but why did you reply though. If that answers your question.
I love you already <3