Brenton Tarrant posts on 8chan, shoots up Mosque killing 49 muslims in New Zealand, livestreams from GoPro -

Take away the Guns, Censor the Video, Throw people in Jail for Having the Video, or do it all?

• Just take the guns, it'll work out fine.

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Doesn't matter, it's Trump's Fault.

Votes: 139 26.5%
  • Just ban the video, it's totally doable.

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • DO EVERYTHING!

Votes: 110 21.0%
  • Make Null turn us over, that'll make us safe.

Votes: 232 44.3%

• Total voters

d12

Lurker and Resident Normie
kiwifarms.net
It's true, and it's sad that both this guy and the people he killed are nothing but pawns of the global elite.
I don't know if I'd use 'pawn' to describe this guy. I'd say he's more indicative of the position that society is in today. No more local community organizations like church or club and all social interactions are made behind an LCD screen. I think this encourages dehumanization of the people around you and can lead to radicalization by both sides with 8chan on one side and Intersectional Feminism on the other. I try not to let my political views show much but I think this type of situation is not helped by the global elite's apathy towards situations like these. #thoughtsandprayers, #neveragain and so on. What do these platitudes affect? Absolutely nothing.

This neo-liberal New World Order only benefits the elite and super-rich, and while I'm not advocating for the Fifth Internationale and Russian Civil War 2.0 I don't see any other way to change the trajectory than through violent conflict.

WendyWheelchair

Hiding from the Merge in the un-clit
kiwifarms.net
Scapegoats for this attack that the media will cover for 2+ weeks non-stop:
  • Guns
  • Donald Trump
  • PewDiePie
  • 8Chan
  • Memes
  • Spyro the Dragon
  • Anyone right of center who doesn't personally denounce this within 2 seconds
  • "Islamophobia"
  • Anime
  • Kiwi Farms (cause NZers are known as Kiwis)
Things that will never be mentioned:
  • Personal responsibility i.e. this idiot made his own fucking choice to do this
  • Autism
  • Shitty things happen and there's really no way you can prevent these tragedies
  • Anyone left of the alt-right already condemns acts of violence like this so why are they being blamed?
Fuck this asshole mostly for what he did, but fuck him even more for making the next weeks a living hell of constant condemnation of everything the left hates.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It was boring. Just some meme music and then the actual shooting just looked like No Russian from CoD with a side of Hatred when he kills that woman.

Speaking of which, what is that song that plays when he's actually in the mosque killing the Muslims? Sounds familiar.

It's true, and it's sad that both this guy and the people he killed are nothing but pawns of the global elite.
In his manifesto, he basically describes travelling through Europe, seeing the actual illegal immigrants outpopulating the natives, converting old churches into mosques, hearing about the rapes and the terrorist attacks. In essence it was the radical islamists, and islamic immigrants that turned him radical. If one group goes to an extreme, an extreme group will develop to counter it.

For every action, there is a reaction.

He essentially believes what ISIS and it's sympathizers do, that the current war on the west is an continuation of the holy wars of the 14th century.

Last edited:

GrungyLawnChlorinate

Ja, ik accepteer cookies.
kiwifarms.net
The victims deserve to have people know what happened to them. Hiding the video doesn't hide the tragedy.
For maximum empathy the video should be viewed. It's bad enough to cause heartbreak, mild nausea, and teariness, but not soul-crushing like Moroccan beheading or Mexican flaying dismemberment levels of bad.

Viewing the video would make even a hardened Israeli soldier want to hug a Palestinian.

WendyWheelchair

kiwifarms.net
Because it's what actually happened and not some bullshit spoonfed to us by some assholes with agendas of their own making up stuff about it.
Part of me wonders if putting this out there might actually deter these people from doing it because so often in the news media, it's talked about as if it's an abstraction. Seeing this I think definitely wakes people up to how evil this truly is and how you can never take things back. But when the media tries to sweep primary sources for these incidents under the rug, it shifts the focus to all the attention the shooter is getting.

the autist of dojima

I need more ratings, ratings control everything
kiwifarms.net
Scapegoats for this attack that the media will cover for 2+ weeks non-stop:
  • Guns
  • Donald Trump
  • PewDiePie
  • 8Chan
  • Memes
  • Spyro the Dragon
  • Anyone right of center who doesn't personally denounce this within 2 seconds
  • "Islamophobia"
  • Anime
  • Kiwi Farms (cause NZers are known as Kiwis)
Things that will never be mentioned:
  • Personal responsibility i.e. this idiot made his own fucking choice to do this
  • Autism
  • Shitty things happen and there's really no way you can prevent these tragedies
  • Anyone left of the alt-right already condemns acts of violence like this so why are they being blamed?
Fuck this asshole mostly for what he did, but fuck him even more for making the next weeks a living hell of constant condemnation of everything the left hates.
The modern left already reeeeeeees about anything the hivemind doesnt like so its not gonna be any different from any other event they dont like, the question is: is this attack gonna be the wake up call for people to realize something is wrong with modern society or is this gonna be forgotten in 1 week in favor of clickbait and orange man bad articles and narcissistic social media posts

WendyWheelchair

kiwifarms.net
The modern left already reeeeeeees about anything the hivemind doesnt like so its not gonna be any different from any other event they dont like, the question is: is this attack gonna be the wake up call for people to realize something is wrong with modern society or is this gonna be forgotten in 1 week in favor of clickbait and orange man bad articles and narcissistic social media posts
I don't think this will point to any of the real problems facing modern society (lack of any foundational values shared by a country and a sense of unity, destruction of the family unit, moral relativism). Instead, it'll just be coverage used to demonize people and divide us more. It'll be forgotten by the Left because they're opportunists who will just capitalize on the next tragedy.

But honestly, this isn't some "trend" that needs to be remembered within the political zeitgeist. This was an evil person. Evil people exist and will always exist. It's human nature. Any moronic "educational effort" the Left will propose is just like those idiotic "teach men not to rape" seminars in colleges. Rapists will rape people because they're evil and mass killers kill because they're evil. Society already says this stuff is wrong.

FlamingPie

kiwifarms.net
In his manifesto, he basically describes travelling through Europe, seeing the actual illegal immigrants outpopulating the natives, converting old churches into mosques, hearing about the rapes and the terrorist attacks. In essence it was the radical islamists, and islamic immigrants that turned him radical. If one group goes to an extreme, an extreme group will develop to counter it.

For every action, there is a reaction.
So, basically the guys countering the radical islamists will be every bit as exceptional.

Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino