Bria Gwen Washington / Bria Washington / lil lunchbox / lillunchboxx / lillunchboxxy / lerkan76 - African-American woman living in Sweden, obsessed with the clown clifestyle, going to “clwar” against the clownworld/Honkler memes, probably an elaborate troll

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net

Lil lunchbox getting addicted to crystal meth would be quite the saga

Edit: fixed broken images.

Last edited:

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn, tbh. I'm getting some serious Parkourdude91 vibes from this lady. I'm loving her content so far, in any case.

UngaWunga

Time Vampire
kiwifarms.net
Why is there a picture of Stav from Cumtown here??? He's a very sexy man, strong clown-like features, but I must have missed something.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
🤔
Is @Mr. A. L. Mao pulling the strings?!
On the internet, no one knows you're a clown :tomgirl:

But really I've got no connection to lunchbox; I'm along for the ride same as everyone. As to whether or not she's real, at this point I'm of the opinion that she's imbalanced but also hamming it up a bit now that she's reached a wider audience.

l m ao
@Mr. A. L. Mao
Subtle shout out?🤔

Finally, a definitive answer to the single most burning question we've all had...

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
Was watching old Internet Historian videos and realized she has a cameo:

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
I like this heel-turn. Maybe she found she liked the lil-lunchbox thing and wants to just have fun with the character, or maybe she is finally clased and clownpilled, she certainly has a point in the video.

Ronnie Rocket

You've got your troubles, I've got mine...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh, you can call any black person a honky if you want. It's a 'slur' against white people, cracka.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
She's an attention whoring loon, like she just doesn't even give a shit. She probably thinks shes being clever.

loon.jpg

I'd tell her she'd get more attention getting naked but she got fat in a bad way and has a dyke shaved head now.

Also looks like she probably has lots of old nudes out there in the ether.

loon2.jpg

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
This site is in Swedish, but linking and archiving either way.

This site contains the public records here in Sweden, so basically addresses, phone numbers, etc.

(Her phone number is supposedly: 070-455 89 82)

According to this same site, she is still married to Robin. This information is derived straight from the gov't records here in Sweden. It could be outdated (It happens with this site), but I'll update if it does change.

Same page but for Robin: https://www.ratsit.se/19911122-Robin_Sahlin_Uppsala/lZ6Kn0Qp1kQVo4KFisUawpvjKK_pk0uwQZl3UzzMchY

Arch:
http://archive.md/R28YS
http://archive.md/uu8AU