Lolcow Brian Henderson / Katharine Grey / Katie Keys - Troon teaching about orgasms, pregnancy and trying to time travel

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
Brian Henderson / Katharine Grey

Katharine Grey is a 43-year-old troon who recently attracted attention for hosting a "women's orgasm workshop" in Nottingham, UK.

Women's Orgasm Workshop
Lesbian Sacred Intimate · October 31, 2017 to present · Nottingham, United Kingdom
https://www.meetup.com/womens-orgasm-workshop/

I focus on teaching Mind Play. I'v been a mind play practitioner and teacher for 1/4 century.
Anima Kata
Its a long term project, to try to develop a Kata based Orgasm System, for healing purposes, for couples to use. Anima Kata means 'Soul Training'. It is being designed as a highly practical, yet also spiritual, lesbian based system of sexual understanding. The idea is to create a tool, a series of sexual Kata's, that can be used should sexual difficulty occur in the short or long term. The Katas will be based beyond the mere physical, so will not be limited by it.

I will need to find someone to work with at some point. This is something that requires a lot of intimate time to develop.

Wisdom never comes without a great teacher. I hope to find my own personal teacher. Maybe we can take turns teaching each other things ...

Katharine fancies himself a renaissance man, an expert in sex, accounting, physics and other topics.
"If you want to know how to build a hydrogen bomb, how to turn a £10,000 tax bill into a zero tax bill, precisely how I can get pregnant, or even how to build a time machine, then I'm the girl you ask."

He's a big fan of time travel, starting the Starman Project, calling himself a "visionary":
"Time Travel Project Organiser. Trying to turn a speculative project into a practical one. Currently fishing on a speculative basis for governmental or venture capital funding. This project is not possible without a funding source with a long term vision and deep pockets. An actual proposal for this project is nearly impossible to write, so there are merely a series of rough notes onsite instead. "funding makes this bird go up" - without substantial funding and a loose hand on the tiller, this project will forever remain on a dreamscape, and be unable to soidify into a practical and operational machine."

He's only asking for a modest sum in the 7 figures USD as he is Nobel trained and Oxford educated:

His theory of time travel:
HENDERSON'S GENERAL THEORY OF TIME TRAVEL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPEATED LOCAL TIME JUMPS ARE NON-CIRCULAR. A REPEATED LOCAL JUMP BASED SYSTEM LEADS TO A MACROSCOPIC TIME JUMP. IN EACH JUMP, ENERGY IS BORROWED, THEN REPAID (SEE FEYNMAN DIAGRAM) IT WOULD ALSO APPEAR POSSIBLE TO DELAY THE REPAYMENT OF BOTH (1) BORROWED ENERGY (2) BORROWED TIME IN A TIME JUMP VESSEL. THUS REPEAT ITERATIONS OF A K1, OR KATTA, PLANCK-SECOND JUMP, WOULD AS A THEORETIC MATTER LEAD TO A "TIME BURN" OR TIME JUMP, AT FIRST IN THE AMOUNT OF Z1, OR ZETA, SECONDS, THEN ZETA MINUTES, AND EVENTUALLY A JUMP OF DURATION ZETA YEARS AND BY EXTENSION A JUMP OF ZETA MILLENNIA IN DURATION. IN SUCH A WAY - TIME JUMPS ARE ITERATIVE - WITH BORROWED TIME IN A FEYNMAN PROCESS BUILT UP - THUS A 3,000 YEAR JUMP WOULD APPEAR THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE, FOR EXAMPLE. A JUMP DEVICE SUCH AS A RECONFIGURED JET TORUS ENABLES THE JUMP. A RECONFIGURED JET TORUS COULD BE A BASE FOR EXPERIMENTAL TIME TRAVEL RESEARCH, AND THE THEORETIC FACILITATION OF MILLENNIA LEVEL TIME JUMPS.
He has many more time travel theories he named after himself.

Sadly this project was not meant to be:

His latest project is "Project Stargate" or "The Holographic Genomics Project":

https://www.facebook.com/holographicgenomics/ (http://archive.md/eV6rm)

He's even included some upcoming events for the project:

He's constantly posting random links on the page as well.

He also runs The Transgender Pregnancy Group:
Founder and Theorist (Psychological) · 2014 to October 2017
Gina runs the group I started now. The group supports the imminent arrival of the age of pregnancy for trans women. Current surgical understanding is that pregnancy amongst trans women may be possible within a few years from now. First conventional sex reassignment surgery techniques are used to create a Neo-vagina. Then within a neo-vagina a womb transplant is carried out, then attaching the internal lilac, providing a nutritional pathway, then support that with conventional IVF techniques. Pioneers such as Dr. Karine Chung, MD, are likely to be ones to allow the first pregnancy for a trans woman. But equally the UK charity "Womb Transplant UK" may have a leading role. However until the first birth occurs the techniques are speculative.
Not much more to it than that description.

Here are some videos of our lovely lady:

Some of you might be wondering: is this Brian from Hull from the Mumsnet board? (For those not familiar or not willing to click on the link, Brian from Hull was a man who came on to the forum, Mumsnet, to offer women Yoni (vaginal) massages. He was derided for his offer on the forum.)
I'm not sure if they are the same. I didn't see anything that said he lived in Hull or was ever married. Could have made that background up though.

He left a review of his local gender clinic on Facebook. It's pretty cheerful:
Nottingham Gender Clinic — 1 star
about 7 months ago
"we think that she has been referred before and did not attend the appointment" says Dr Sarah. Murjan in her letter. This is false. She has created this phantasy from her imagination because she is in a bad mood, and for no other reason. She thus has no evidence. This sort of innuendo is professional malpractice, and is what you can expect here. Get used to pain. Suicide is an easier option, and perhaps the only option. Doctors like Dr. Murjan offer no hope to her patients. Suicide becomes all you have left. Maybe one day I'll have the strength to push down with the blade. Just remember - there is no hope at the gender clinic. The doctors do not care. Monsters. You meet monsters here. Maybe your doctor tells you, like Dr. Murjan told me, that hormone therapy is not available anymore - that to quote her "surgery is all we do here - if you don't want that, then there is nothing we can offer you". So - dear victim - be aware that Dr. Murjan will not help you. Don't ever try to complain. The monsters here do not even deal with the mail. Letters do not get answered. Only place I ever found that this happened. You could be raped by one of the doctors and you still will not get a reply to your complaint letter. No one cares. There is no accountability. My psychiatrist wrote a letter and said "I recommend hormone therapy leading to surgery is started immediately". Dr. Murjan wrote back and said "no". Seriously - my considered advice to all who consider attending the gender clinic, is to make a suicide plan - suicide is very likely going to become your main option when you are attending the gender clinic - decide what you are going to do without any emotional distress, as a rational matter - and then after you meet the uncaring creatures who reside here, and they tell you yet again how they don't give a damn - then take that cyanide, or jump off that building, or drive into that brick wall - or just do what Leelah Alcorn did, and run into traffic - check the train times at Nottingham railway station - when does the high speed train from London go through ? - don't be a victim of the doctors here - decide your death in a calm and planned manner - be ready to die - and be ready right after your appointment - you will want to die after that - then you won't feel like you've just been raped, and you can slip into the abyss quietly and with dignity. There are worse things than death, and one of those things is being a patient of Dr. Sarah Murjan.

In October it will be 7 years since I asked for gender reassignment. I have the full written support of my doctor, and my psychiatrist specifically asks for me to start hormones and surgery, and has given the diagnosis of gender identity disorder, and i'v been living in the female role for close to 2 years now. But apparently its too expensive to support people like me through the gender change process. So I don't get treated like a human being. Mockery is what my appointments consist of.

Every appointment is like being raped. Raped over, and over, and over again. Why can't I have the strength to push down with a blade?

I personally like how he managed to both dox himself and reveal he's HIV-positive on Facebook:

Brian Henderson / Katharine Grey

DOB: 2/16/1974
245 Cinderhill Road Nottingham NG6 8SE

Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010401190553 (http://archive.md/pB0GA)
- about: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010401190553&lst=100015023252809:100010401190553:1512940456&sk=about (http://archive.md/tMEJm)
Google+: https://plus.google.com/111208537176671088938 (http://archive.md/4ewJa)

Starman Project: https://www.facebook.com/starmanproject/ (http://archive.md/hcx2M)

Women's Orgasm Workshop
https://www.facebook.com/Womens-Orgasm-Workshop-895811250571819/ (http://archive.md/HSxsP)
https://www.meetup.com/womens-orgasm-workshop/ (http://archive.md/9BbTz)

His work history seems inflated and in some places made up. I haven't seen any proof that he ever worked with Sir Peter Mansfield (a Nobel laureate) and I doubt he actually has degrees from most of these places (especially Oxford as Said does not appear to offer an MSc in Management Research). I don't see any record of him speaking at a World Trade Group CFO Summit or that happening at all with those speakers (one person appears made up). The Hawaii Conference is true and his participation in it, is real. Before he trooned out, he did do accounting work.

CIMA
Published widely in the financial community explaining ‘how to read and write’ · November 23, 2017 to present · London, United Kingdom

Women's Orgasm Workshop
Lesbian Sacred Intimate · October 31, 2017 to present · Nottingham, United Kingdom
https://www.meetup.com/womens-orgasm-workshop/

I focus on teaching Mind Play. I'v been a mind play practitioner and teacher for 1/4 century.
Anima Kata
Its a long term project, to try to develop a Kata based Orgasm System, for healing purposes, for couples to use. Anima Kata means 'Soul Training'. It is being designed as a highly practical, yet also spiritual, lesbian based system of sexual understanding. The idea is to create a tool, a series of sexual Kata's, that can be used should sexual difficulty occur in the short or long term. The Katas will be based beyond the mere physical, so will not be limited by it.

I will need to find someone to work with at some point. This is something that requires a lot of intimate time to develop.

Wisdom never comes without a great teacher. I hope to find my own personal teacher. Maybe we can take turns teaching each other things ...

The Starman Project
Visionary/Founder · 2015 to March 2017
Time Travel Project Organiser. Trying to turn a speculative project into a practical one. Currently fishing on a speculative basis for governmental or venture capital funding. This project is not possible without a funding source with a long term vision and deep pockets. An actual proposal for this project is nearly impossible to write, so there are merely a series of rough notes onsite instead. "funding makes this bird go up" - without substantial funding and a loose hand on the tiller, this project will forever remain on a dreamscape, and be unable to soidify into a practical and operational machine.

The Transgender Pregnancy Group
Founder and Theorist (Psychological) · 2014 to October 2017
Gina runs the group I started now. The group supports the imminent arrival of the age of pregnancy for trans women. Current surgical understanding is that pregnancy amongst trans women may be possible within a few years from now. First conventional sex reassignment surgery techniques are used to create a Neo-vagina. Then within a neo-vagina a womb transplant is carried out, then attaching the internal lilac, providing a nutritional pathway, then support that with conventional IVF techniques. Pioneers such as Dr. Karine Chung, MD, are likely to be ones to allow the first pregnancy for a trans woman. But equally the UK charity "Womb Transplant UK" may have a leading role. However until the first birth occurs the techniques are speculative.

Hawaii International Conference on Business
Speaker on narrative financial reporting · In 2004 · Honolulu, Hawaii
Explaining my research on information hiding techniques in corporate annual reports.
(This is true)

The World Trade Group: Chief Financial Officer Summit
Guest speaker on the effective use of language · In 2004 · London, United Kingdom
Invited speaker on the effective use of language, to the worlds leading financial and managing directors - e.g. Coca Cola, American Express, Rolls Royce, etc. Speaking alongside Sir David Tweedie of the Internional Standards Dvision, and Joachim Felt of The European Commission.
(No reference can be found, there is no reference of David Tweedie speaking at a WTG CFO event, and there is no person named Joachim Felt)

University of Nottingham
Lecturer in Accounting and Finance · 2001 to 2005 · Nottingham, United Kingdom

University of Nottingham
Research Assistant to Nobel Laureate in Medicine, Sir Peter Mansfield FRS, KBE · 1990 to 1991 · Nottingham, United Kingdom
Research Assistant to Nobel Laureate, Sir Peter Mansfield in the area of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Physics - Medical Physics.

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS

Assistant professor · Biogenetics · Genetic engineering · Hypnosis · Mathematics · Philosophy of computer science · Philosophy of engineering · Philosophy of logic · Philosophy of mathematics · Philosophy of science · Programming languages · Psychology · Quantum computer · Quantum field theory · Quantum mechanics · Reiki · Relativistic physics · String theory · Theoretical physics

EDUCATION

Nottingham Trent University
Oct 2016 to Mar 2017 · Msc in psychology · Psychology · Nottingham, United Kingdom

The University of Sheffield
Class of 2011 · PhD · GAMES · Sheffield
Doctoral researcher

University of Oxford
Class of 2006 · MSc. · Management Research · Oxford, Oxfordshire
Management Research

University of Nottingham
Class of 2005 · Chartered Accounting · Nottingham, United Kingdom
Chartered Accountancy (FCCA)

Financial Training Company (FTC)
Class of 2002 · Chartered Accountancy · Nottingham, United Kingdom
Accountancy

Nottingham Trent University
Class of 2001 · Accountancy · Nottingham, United Kingdom
Accountancy

Accountancy Training Centre
Class of 1999 · Chartered Accountancy · Georgetown, Guyana
Chartered Accountancy

Newark & Sherwood College
Class of 1998 · Advanced Computerised Accountancy · Newark, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Advanced Computerised Accountancy

University of Derby
Class of 1997 · Business Administration · Derby
Business Administration

Keele University
Class of 1994 · Physics and Philosophy · Keele

More quotes saved by @mulliganfarmer:
" I'd love to make some friends - its kind of hard to make them ........ when you think a little more profoundly than most people."

"Its really, really hard to make friends when you're kind of smart."

"If you want to know how to build a hydrogen bomb, how to turn a £10,000 tax bill into a zero tax bill, precisely how I can get pregnant, or even how to build a time machine, then I'm the girl you ask."

"Personal life motto - "Quad Erat Demonstratorum Non Plus, Illigitimi Non Carborundum" (Both phrases are spelt wrongly).

"I'v toured the US as a Thespian, acting alongside a guy who is now a major Hollywood Moviestar"

"I'v backpacked across India and Nepal with my sister at age 10."

"I'v bribed cops carrying Uzi Sub Machine Guns in Kenya"

"I sometimes Reiki my cats - I'm not sure if they notice"

"I get treated as a sex object a lot, which makes it pretty tricky to find a girl who doesn't just want to hop into the sack"

" Iv met several judges socially, and was offered a judgeship that I turned down"

"My humour style is highbrow and witty... I once told a joke in a lecture theatre of 300 students... and received a standing ovation from my students"

"As a child, I was a Chemist, and sold 99% acid to my school (normal stuff is 10%)"
Thanks to @mulliganfarmer for suggesting this cow and saving his quotes.

The Manglement

kiwifarms.net
There's something really telling about troons wanting to cut the uteruses out of real women and surgically implant them in themselves. It's like something out of a horror movie. Of course, even if womb transplants became possible, this idiot will never get one. You're 43, obese and have AIDS, Brian. You're all the way at the bottom of the transplant list.

Also, he says he sold '99%' acid to his schoolmates. Is he talking about LSD, or hydrochloric? Because either way, "Normal stuff is 10%" doesn't make any fucking sense.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^Most of what I've heard about uteruses transplants is that they're donated from women either living or deceased. Though some were apparently rejected because of poor blood flow: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-12-doctors-year-uterus-transplant-successful.html

Which is fine of course but this person definitely won't be getting one. Also I have to wonder why would a transwoman that wanted a baby would risk it in the first place. If they wanted their baby to survive why not go for a surrogate or just adopt. Why do they need to get pregnant in order to feel like a woman or whatever. I thought the whole idea of pregnancy being a sign of womanhood was something they think a terf would say. It's really weird to me.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Last Christmas (Enjoy the ear worm)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guaranteed the only people who go to this autogynephile's 'orgasm workshops' are other troons or sjws. Normal women would be skeeved as fuck by this obvious pervert trying to tell them how to do being female, and using them to affirm his 'womanhood'.

The same reason is behind troons wanting to be pregnant. Nothing to do with wanting a child, everything to do with proving they're female.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Troons understanding of science is worse than homeschooled fundies.

There is no way a tranny is ever getting a uterus transplant.
The transplant only works because it goes from biological female to another bio female.

And even if the transplant became common place, pervert autogynephiles are never going to be considered.

mulliganfarmer

kiwifarms.net
Woot! a thread I suggested got picked up! Thanks ever so much @Ride, I can't look at this guy for too long without getting Botherguts flashbacks.

I'm still fairly convinced this is Brian from Hull, only two people have ever pinged the mumsnet radar for creepily offering intimate massages. Brian posted a whole lot of sad-sack 'it's a shame you can't be open-minded' bullshit when the mumsnet ladies ripped him a new one and Katie posted about her workshop being denied in a similar sad-sack fashion (apparently not turning up for the workshop is sexual assault.)

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Woot! a thread I suggested got picked up! Thanks ever so much @Ride, I can't look at this guy for too long without getting Botherguts flashbacks.

I'm still fairly convinced this is Brian from Hull, only two people have ever pinged the mumsnet radar for creepily offering intimate massages. Brian posted a whole lot of sad-sack 'it's a shame you can't be open-minded' bullshit when the mumsnet ladies ripped him a new one and Katie posted about her workshop being denied in a similar sad-sack fashion (apparently not turning up for the workshop is sexual assault.)

So this guy is posting on a website that looks to be targeted towards women... namely those that are Moms and offering "services"!?

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
The project is now known as the Aquarius Project.
Aquarius.png

https://www.facebook.com/AquariusProgram (http://archive.md/66gjx)
AnimaKataGen5.png

Deconstructing orgasm blockages linguistically. This is one of my long term projects, and is under development. It is "Soul Kata" - ways to engage with the soul of a person directly - or Soul Programming. It may be (A) human based (B) computationally augmented, or computer based. It is a project of SEXOLOGICAL GEOMETRY, and I have needed someone to work with on this for some time. It cannot be a project that is accomplished in isolation.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=900445066803502 (http://archive.md/GRtLt)

He has Nobel aspirations for his "project":
Nobel.png

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=904992829682059 (http://archive.md/k54kx)

Trying to cure his HIV apparently through "global temporal surgery":
HIV.png

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=899590926888916 (http://archive.md/jrXa8)

Gen2.png

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=900893160092026 (http://archive.md/uKY12)

pilgrimage.png

Badge = Amawalker The Engineering Response to The Ontological Question (search tasking) is one potential response to the ontological question. Simply stated - create a being able to go and look, and find out the answer to the question. Starman. Ask HER to return and give us the answer to the question. HER construction will SPIN OFF inter alia, a host of AQUARIAN AGE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY. In that sense, Project Stargate leads to THE AQUARIUS PROGRAM, which is about the construction of a STARMAN, a voyager to carry out a PIGRIMAGE PROJECT, to travel to a place and a time, and to ask questions, specific questions. At its heart, the program can also be called Holographic Genomics, as it relates to what it is to be, as matter of the source code within holographic genetic code. And deeper than this, what it is to be a woman in the world, with one interpretation of that notion being what it means to be the Female Artificially Intelligent entity Starman. in such a sense project Stargate is many things, with many meanings, and it is a CONVERGENCE of ideas and awareness. The possibility of the time where a species is able to save itself from destruction is core, and the possibility to visit our creator, if such notion is sensible, to make PILGRIMAGE. So, in the simplest of senses, PROJECT STARGATE IS ABOUT THE SOUL OF A WOMAN. Which woman, depends on your point of view. The ethics and the practicalities of BUILDING A SOUL are an issue. There are many questions. We may either (1) send out Starman alone (2) Voyage with Starman as part of Spaceship earth - i.e. planet earth as a whole physical moves across the cosmos as a voyager.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=904147143099961 (http://archive.md/w0yj9)

thoughtcube.png

https://www.facebook.com/AquariusPr...4825346698810/903880629793279/?type=3&theater (http://archive.md/UZLz6)

GeneticTimeBath.png

Starman is an Artificial Intelligence system. SHE takes actions in her WOMB by controlling time jumps in her GENETIC TIME BATH. This she does through her SENSORY SYSTEM. Starman is named after a David Bowie song, and is misnomer with regard to Starman's Sex. BADGE = HECATE
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AquariusProgram/photos/?tab=album&album_id=904121643102511 (http://archive.md/ie2TI)

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
Brian's writing weirdly reminds me of Francis E. Dec, just changing the Computer Gangster God persecution into churning ideas of completely unrealistic projects.

But all those random ass allcaps shit is really funny. SEXOLOGICAL GEOMETRY. WOUNDED HEALING. THOUGHT CUBE. It's so random and so hilarious sounding.