Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - *Eisner Nominated*

• DDoS is active again.

Furyan

kiwifarms.net
Sick perverted Magdalene Visaggio shows his back.
Hard to believe but he was in a seminary.
media_EvueZxkXAAgko4G.jpg_name=orig.jpg
media_EvR2NAYXYAMd5Mp.jpg_name=orig.jpg
media_EvR2NAYXYAETm3I.jpg_name=orig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh Long Johnson

Look Silky, he done pulled out a whip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Backne, love handles and a Hank Hill ass.

Way to embrace your true self, Brian.

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
Actually not hard to believe he was in a seminary. Seminaries are probably filled with guys like this.

They are. It's the place where devout families often send their sons to if they suspect he might be what they consider to be sexually deviant. It's seen as a virtuous way to deal with a faggot in the family.

Not only I've personally known people who had male relatives sent to seminaries to "fix their tendencies", but a long time ago I read this tell-all by a local ex-catholic priest where he pretty much said seminaries are a hotbed of deviancy, as a place where you keep sexually repressed teenage boys and young men away from their families and together with older priests who sexually molest their underlings (as they themselves were molested before, perpetuating the cycle of abuse) while teaching them this infantilizing doctrine where you don't suffer consequences if you feel guilty, make yourself vulnerable and confess your sins, probably to the same guy who molested you in the first place in a sort of trauma-bonding session.

I remember the writer also especifically mentions the devotion to the Virgin Mary as something that contributes to warp a young seminarian's sexuality; they are indoctrined to believe the only woman they're meant to love is the sexless sky mommy as a little boy loves his mom; he argues that's also why there are so many pedo priests, as they're sexually traumatized while in a state of emotional/psychological regression to childhood during their time in seminaries.

It's actually funny to think about it now I'm aware of troons. It kinda makes sense that an ex-seminarian, now divorced from his faith, would attach himself to an ideology that promotes sexual deviancy and infantilization, but with no need to ask for forgiveness.

Karl der Grosse

possibly active serial killer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The gayest, most flamboyant homo in my high school ended up going to seminary. He thought that it would be OK to openly have sex with other men, just as long as he left those icky women and vulnerable altar boys alone. He got booted out, for the whole openly having gay sex thing. Now he and his husband have a home decoration and haute cuisine podcast/youtube channel, and he's pitched a dozen shows to cable networks. No one has said yes yet, but I wouldn't be shocked if he got a development deal.

It's funny though. I know a half-dozen former seminarians and a few dozen Catholic priests. There are two groups I want to briefly touch on. Jesuits and men who entered seminary after the age of 40. None of either group that I am aware of have been accused of sexually inappropriate behavior. For the Jesuits, it's probably because of their greatly extended time in seminary and their secular education. A Jesuit has had a lot of eyes on him for a long time by the time he is finally ordained as a full Jesuit. If a guy has a predilection towards sexually predatory behavior, it'll generally be found out long before then.

Seminarians who enter the seminary after a long secular life seem on the whole to have a whole lot fewer mental problems and less trouble adjusting to celibacy. I assume it's because they have a wider range of life experiences than a young seminarian.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210330-195434_Twitter.jpg
No, they cancelled it because it was baaaad. No doubt there were some insider politics going on, but it wasn't cancelled because it was good show for sure.

Screenshot_20210330-195456_Twitter.jpg

It's a) frankly normal to be detached from old memories that don't hold significance b) Mags, she is mentally ill in general in particular, what did she expect?

Tho answers to this post are rather sad. Apparently it's standard to delude one self into disassociation from pre transition experiences.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2042821
No, they cancelled it because it was baaaad. No doubt there were some insider politics going on, but it wasn't cancelled because it was good show for sure.

View attachment 2042825

It's a) frankly normal to be detached from old memories that don't hold significance b) Mags, she is mentally ill in general in particular, what did she expect?
It's hardly just a trans thing, it's a teenager who smoked his first joint thing. So considering these troons are all on the mental level of a stoned out of his mind child, yeah, it's kind of a trans thing.
For the Jesuits, it's probably because of their greatly extended time in seminary and their secular education. A Jesuit has had a lot of eyes on him for a long time by the time he is finally ordained as a full Jesuit.
I agree on Jesuits. They're almost all class acts in my experience. As for seminarians, that's hilarious. A tabletop group I was in in junior high was led by a 20-something seminarian. If you're going to guess the next sentence is the group fell apart because of his inappropriate behavior, why, you win a Captain Obvious prize. We called him Father Blowjob. And again on the other hand, I was actually an altar boy. And I didn't get molested by a priest. Not even once. What a gyp.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
It's hardly just a trans thing, it's a teenager who smoked his first joint thing. So considering these troons are all on the mental level of a stoned out of his mind child, yeah, it's kind of a trans thing.

I agree on Jesuits. They're almost all class acts in my experience. As for seminarians, that's hilarious. A tabletop group I was in in junior high was led by a 20-something seminarian. If you're going to guess the next sentence is the group fell apart because of his inappropriate behavior, why, you win a Captain Obvious prize. We called him Father Blowjob. And again on the other hand, I was actually an altar boy. And I didn't get molested by a priest. Not even once. What a gyp.
It's haram but look back into the archives of the early 90's or so, there were enough cases to establish that priests from the Church of England were dying of AIDS at a rate well above the general population. And it wasn't just limited to fags, the same thing was occurring to clergy outside of the UK! There's lots of forgotten articles about it.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's haram but look back into the archives of the early 90's or so, there were enough cases to establish that priests from the Church of England were dying of AIDS at a rate well above the general population. And it wasn't just limited to fags, the same thing was occurring to clergy outside of the UK! There's lots of forgotten articles about it.
Yeah but C of E is a fag church in a fag country. Why wouldn't they be?

The Potatomatic 2000

kiwifarms.net
Brian now claims he menstruates and that having zoom calls is hard. Strawng womyn, right? He ignores that real women actually have real periods AND a bunch of them are not just sitting at home and going on zoom for a bit, but actually have to go out there and do demanding things. Like FUCK female surgeons or truck driver, Brian had to have a video call when he didn't feel good.
If I ever develop a drinking habit, I will blame trooners.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Brian now claims he menstruates and that having zoom calls is hard. Strawng womyn, right? He ignores that real women actually have real periods AND a bunch of them are not just sitting at home and going on zoom for a bit, but actually have to go out there and do demanding things. Like FUCK female surgeons or truck driver, Brian had to have a video call when he didn't feel good.
If I ever develop a drinking habit, I will blame trooners.
I'm really shocked to see people actually pushing back against this on Twitter.
Everyone used to kiss this guy's ass and protect him. What do you think is going on?

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net