Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - *Eisner Nominated*

• DDoS is active again.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I'm really shocked to see people actually pushing back against this on Twitter.
Everyone used to kiss this guy's ass and protect him. What do you think is going on?
transmags.JPG
Ok then, glad that's settled. The human body is a miracle, no one really knows how it works.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone used to kiss this guy's ass and protect him. What do you think is going on?
There's certain troon things that put a chink in troon armour. Saying something like 'I have my period because I have the shits and fuck off if you don't believe me,' has a way of making real women, even handmaidens, react poorly. Really, anyone who was taught basic human biology in school, which makes up the vast majority of Twitter.

There's a great deal of ignorance and a bit of denial that goes on with the majority of trans acceptance, something troons haven't picked up on. I've said this before, but the majority of people think of troons as just Gay Plus, something troons encourage because it's entirely to their benefit. But it's why exposure to troons is the best, easiest way to peak trans people, because they start to realise exactly what they want and believe, and how completely delusional that is.

The denial comes in handy for when there's the obvious loons saying this sort of thing. But when it's someone you've defended, you've tried hard to accept, you've believed unquestioningly when they've talked about how difficult it is to be trans and how much hate they receive for it (that you can never see) - and then they do something like complain about having their period and get aggressive towards anyone who challenges them, you start getting pushback. As can be seen with some of the replies to his tweet, some of the pushback are troons/handmaidens basically telling him, 'No one buys this and you're making us look bad,' an ixnay on the eriodspay because they're aware that everyone took basic health and knows it's a clear lie. Others are people who seem pleased to point out that someone as terrible as Mags is saying something straight-up impossible and claiming it's true - a good time to point out he's a narcissist, and to also open the door to questioning whether there's anything else he specifically and troons in general might lie about so brazenly, and get defensive and aggressive about if challenged.

Basically, when one of 'the normal ones' starts up with the bullshit that they pretend is only a fringe thing, both troons and anti-troons jump on. The first lot because it makes them all look bad, and the second lot because of how annoying it is to see delusional assholes get away with spouting bullshit.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
There's certain troon things that put a chink in troon armour. Saying something like 'I have my period because I have the shits and fuck off if you don't believe me,' has a way of making real women, even handmaidens, react poorly. Really, anyone who was taught basic human biology in school, which makes up the vast majority of Twitter.
This is why some trannies are pushing so hard to get to the kids; they want to win these arguments before they're even made, by changing what people learn in the first place. Fucking scary.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.
View attachment 2095944
No.
View attachment 2095947
Mags 'I can't glue my wig without extra residue on baby hair' Vissagio thinks she will look like face tune photo. I hope she also goea for botox for those wrinkles.
View attachment 2095948
I kinda only noticed she wears double masks... and none of them fits.
Hopefully he's also going to a non-English speaker like Luke did. He ended up getting implants instead of the bone shaving he thought he was getting. The chin ended up crooked too.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know fatties try to hide their bellies but covering up their belly buttons just makes it worse. Kai in the Beauty Parlor does it too. All it does accentuate how fat they are and gives them appearance of wearing diapers since the clothes they wear weren’t meant to sit that high or hold in all the excess blubber.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The insane disparity between the highly filtered, shopped photos he usually posts and this one is pretty hilarious and I'm surprised he posted it at all.
He thinks he's showing solidarity with women, but all he's really doing is showing that he's a man to people stupid enough to think internet selfies are accurate to real life.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
I'm really shocked to see people actually pushing back against this on Twitter.
"Why did I transition. I hate this."

No, Brian, you don't.

Since you've trooned out, you've been given book deals you'd have never gotten when you were a man, you've been adorned with endless praise despite your projects being completely zero effort, you were given your own shitty TV show based on a comic that nobody read, and you're protected on the internet from people who are likely using you for clout.

You don't hate this, Brian, you love being trans, and the automatic attention it gives you.