Brian M Visaggio / Magdalene Visaggio / MagsVisaggs / SeatBeltBlue - *Eisner Nominated*

• DDoS is active again.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
1620947017007.png
#confessionthroughprojection

1620947147662.png
Mags, you're not a lesbian, you're a fetishistic autistic gay dude who thinks is a woman. You married another MtF. That'sas homo as it gets.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
Maybe #nocropTwitter wasn't that good of an idea

View attachment 2153005

View attachment 2153008

Oh, and there it is. Do you smoke so much to forget ar just dull the pain?
View attachment 2153009
That kind of appetite suppression means there’s something seriously wrong somewhere
If only kiwis weren’t all nazis he could take some advice from this and get checked out; especially if it’s a hormonal issue from fucking around with eostrogen which can give you serious bone and immune system issues

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That kind of appetite suppression means there’s something seriously wrong somewhere
If only kiwis weren’t all nazis he could take some advice from this and get checked out; especially if it’s a hormonal issue from fucking around with eostrogen which can give you serious bone and immune system issues
If he has no fucking appetite despite smoking pot every day, then holy shit, that is definitely a sign that something is wrong, yes. Estradiol raises copper levels, which in turn lowers zinc levels. Moderately low zinc tends to cause carb cravings and weight gain (hence, the pre-transition pigging out), but once it drops low enough your appetite disappears. Other signs of low zinc include skin problems, lethargy, depression, hypothyroidism, immune system weakness, low libido, loss of sense of smell or taste, and for acute zinc deficiency, white spots on the fingernails.

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from the CG thread. Brian seems to be deluded enough to think their work is good enough to be plagiarized by Mark FUCKING Millar

One of the first comments echos my thoughts:

View attachment 2238364

There is nothing original about Kim and Kim and Brian going off about how Mark ripped him off is hilarious.

Brian claims the characters in Space Bandits have "functionally identical character designs." These are the images he chooses to use to prove his point:

View attachment 2238362

So Space Bandits has a white woman and a black woman with short hair. They are both carrying guns and have serious expressions on their faces.
Kim and Kim has a brown woman and a white woman. They both have long hair. The brown woman has a gun, but the white woman is playing a guitar. They are both smiling. Supposedly one is trans, but the artist had the good sense not to make the trans one as ugly and grotesque as an actual trans person.

Fashion wise, the white woman in Space Bandits is going for a 50s asthetic with a polka dot shirt and what looks like a formal skirt while the white woman in Kim and Kim is wearing a punkish-goth miniskirt. The black woman in Space Bandits is wearing a futuristic catsuit and space boots, while the brown woman in Kim and Kim is wearing cargo pants, a thong and a t-shirt tied around her midsection, showing off her belly.

There is literally ZERO chance that anyone with functioning eyes could confuse the two. How Brian sees them as "functionally identical" is anyone's guess.

Of course, Brian's twitter is filled with soycophants wanting to jump Brian's shriveled ladydick.

View attachment 2238397

Someone actually pointed out the Dirty Pair / Kim and Kim similarities (sorry about your future blocking, my man). Brian got salty, not because he's not familiar with Dirty Pair, but because its not the same thing! Somehow.

View attachment 2238363

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from the CG thread. Brian seems to be deluded enough to think their work is good enough to be plagiarized by Mark FUCKING Millar
Brian is so hard up for clout now that everything around him has been cancelled or flopped hard, that he's grasping for straws that aren't even there. :story:

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
Is Brian is trying to claim credit for artwork he didn't even do?
More like she is looking for some controversy to float on top of the swamp, like that one time when she tried to cancel Sean Gordon Murphy for being nice to her.

That being said- marknyour calendars, gentle kiwis. If you're in Europe and allowed in UK, you can se her empty table in November and talk to her, because, trust me, few others will...Screenshot_20210610-163357_Twitter.jpg

...and the more important one. Mazeltov, Mags. I hope it will be worth it, not getting a vagina.

Screenshot_20210610-163137_Twitter.jpg

THELMA AND LOUISE
.....IN SPPPACCCCEEEEE!!!!!

stunning, brave, groundbreaking
I think mags should write a totally mind-bending comic
She's white, and cis, and hetero
she's so competent and confident she doesn't NEED snark
she dresses like a normie b/c her value is inherent & doesn't need adertising
she sometimes loses and handles it with grace - b/c she's a genuine person
she's taken her knocks like everyone, but realizes she's not a victim of the world
she knows white men who are not bumbling fools or misogynists -- some are evn physically stronger than her. Some even have skills in areas she doesn't!

that'd be kooky CRAZZZEEE

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
but it's sooo original - we've NEVER seen the punk-pair (TM) beforeView attachment 2259490View attachment 2259491
Yeah but Tank Girl and all the other comics mentioned were created by men. It's different when a woman makes makes trite facsimiles of that genre. Maybe Mags will write a La Bionda clone and then accuse Saudelli of plagiarizing him.
comic labionda.jpg
No one should look into La Bionda or many other European comics. You're not cultured enough.

The Halle Berry plot of the Catwoman movie totally ripped it off though, including the outfit.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I've taken Mags' criticism to heart and reformed my ways, I wad up bras and huff them like it's wet with gold spraypaint and nail polish remover

Mags is a guy, he should know the drill on why you handle it light. do it wrong and :
if you don't know the (actual) female - you are a creeper pawing at the bra
if you are in a relationship with the (actual) female it's "dude, that's a $120 bra you lunk"...subtext : fuck me, but don't fuck up my bra"

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-183506_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-183506_Twitter.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 19

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean nobody's buying his shitty comics? What a shock.
It's the pandemic's fault though. I wish someone could get a grant to study troon grifting. How many have done a gfm, how many gfms, what percentage beg on twitter, etc. So much of social media these days seems to be figuring out how to get someone to pay for you next pizza and it sadly isn't just the troons. They just seem to do it way more than average.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well well well...

View attachment 2422034

Go fund me:

Lol remember how he grifted for bottom surgery and when he actually got it funded he decided to donate it to Trans Lifeline?

Autism Farm Remembers