Infected Brian "Pleasureman" Uecker's My Posting Career & Ashley Hutsell Jankowski - racist nerd hating Something Awful spin-off forum (feat. Insane Fat Catlady Stalker Chimping Out)

Solution to the Salotrean Problem?

• Split Ash into her own thread.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Keep her in this thread's title, since she wanted it to be about her so badly.

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not impossible he's looking for another e-dad, maybe you can show him some love and give the boy some struggle.

Hangly

kiwifarms.net
It's not impossible he's looking for another e-dad, maybe you can show him some love and give the boy some struggle.

If you really want to get under his skin tell him you're his friend forever no matter how toxic he is.

There's no way he'd let me be his daddy I genuinely creep him out.

Karl der Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet it comes back up. I remember Brian was looking into changing hosting, that might be what's up.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hastur

Karl der Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's pretty crazy, too. Anyway, here's what she's up to on reddit:

Gay husband asks cop stupid question, gets treated like a retard:
2020-06-23 10.08.07 www.reddit.com 1f91bb7af65b.jpg

Whites don't real:
2020-06-23 10.10.50 www.reddit.com 37d5da9fb22c.jpg

Nutcases wandering around screaming at the sky in the CHAZ are actually being taken really good care of, also mental illness is capitalism's fault:
2020-06-23 10.14.17 www.reddit.com 07b1b10624b1.jpg

Biggest larpers around are bikers, totally not antifa (note: I agree with this one):
2020-06-23 10.17.48 www.reddit.com 40fd15805458.jpg

Finally, Ashley talking tough:
2020-06-23 10.20.38 www.reddit.com ef05830a90ab.jpg

And how are you going to do that, tubby? Sit on them? Lol, you're a fat lonely hausfrau, the only direct action you ever take is from the bed to the toilet to the fridge.

There were also dozens of posts about cats (go figure) that I didn't bother with.

Oh, one last one:
2020-06-23 10.25.56 www.reddit.com bc7a9349d16d.jpg

You really shouldn't throw rocks from your glass house in Possum Holler, Tennessee. :story:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She's pretty crazy, too. Anyway, here's what she's up to on reddit:

Gay husband asks cop stupid question, gets treated like a retard:
View attachment 1400137

Maybe her husband is autistic or retarded in addition to being a passive homosexual. Who the fuck asks something that idiotic to a random cop who has a bad enough time coping with the dumbest drunk tourists in America?

listical

Noted white supremacist Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
How will Fatash ever recover?
Lol your behavior in the Lowtax thread caused the few people clued in on it to immediately think the abuse going on was fabricated by the psychotics here. So you're probably almost solely responsible for it continuing by shrieking nonstop slurs like an insane idiot. Good job man. Maybe you should stop posting here 15 hours a day if you want anything bad to ever happen to people you hate since you come across as just that much of a fucking lunatic.

Maybe her husband is autistic or retarded in addition to being a passive homosexual. Who the fuck asks something that idiotic to a random cop who has a bad enough time coping with the dumbest drunk tourists in America?
Really good that a guy with extremely obvious emotional and mental problems is obsessed with a comedy forum when he doesn't understand stupidly poking fun at authority is a foundational and universal part of comedy and is always hilarious

Looks like mpc is down. Sorely disappointed, I guess it's back to the beeb world service for well rounded news
brianu33.png

Cool I hope Brian Uecker and anyone who posted earnestly there blows their fucking brains out

listical

Noted white supremacist Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
C5QOT7GWEAAKOeB.jpg

Here's Brian Uecker btw since he's attempting to run from his lifelong failure quest to make white nationalism great again

*moist fart*
Btw in the last couple weeks he researched how the wooden parts of our ak were originally stained, then stripped sanded and refinished them and also replaced components himself. But really that's something any dum dum could do when noted MPC poster Karl Bridges has proper manly hobbies like conspicuously not having a girlfriend or wife at his age (something everyone he ever interacts with irl notices and immediately judges for the worst), j/oing to trans women then spending hundreds of hours here getting mad about things he imagines about other peoples' sex lives, posting earnestly on nazi forums and taking completely innocent baths with Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.