• ”Does anyone know if Drew Coyne is a Kiwi?"
    "like from New Zealand?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

100 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

161 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

38 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

300 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

214 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. "Master Chef" John

20 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

71 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

81 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

38 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

360 vote(s)
    21.9%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

261 vote(s)
    15.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. So what you're saying is someone is playing it? HA! Take that, shitlords. Love wins!

John's rotting unhealed colon-line surgical wound wafting from under the one dress he wears probably means Old Dog isn't the most pungent smell in the Wu household.

> She wants to get us out of all regime change wars
    > Orange man bad for withdrawing troops from Syria and Afghanistan
    whew lad.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.is
  2. I don't think much of Tulsi Gabbard yet but my opinion is coming around as the loser brigade like John who campaigned for and elected Trump continues to wail and moan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  3. Oh what an EPIC roast John! Everyone knows how hard you are working with your 28 hour days, certainly much more so than the President of the United States. You are literally ontological superior to that human excrement Donald J. Bl*mpf

time.jpg

Good call out John, now tell us more about the multiple degrees that you earned at college.

liar.jpg

No John, you use the word nonparent because you are fucking re,tarded, and also a homosexual man.

nonparent.jpg

I think she's alright, I don't give too much of a fuck about dodgy views about Syria. (because who really knows what to think about Syria)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #42903 Peace and Harmony, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Why does he always feel compelled to chime in every other day about the "childfree" movement. Are people IRL always needling him and Frank why they don't have children at their age, or is he just that salty over the immutable fact that he will never have a uterus because of "congenital urinary tract defect".

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.is
  5. "All of my gay friends" - you know what kind of person hangs around and knows many gay people? Gays, for obvious reasons. "It's because I'm bisexual! They got killed in Iraq!" - There weren't many US women killed in Iraq and getting killed implies that they were in a combat role... So why were you hanging around so many gay dudes, John?

Being a bisexual woman has to be at the absolute bottom of the LGBTQ totem pole of oppression, no one cares, even hardline muslims have trouble giving a shit. He should instead claim his spot at the top as a double-homo, 200% gay by volume, that would give him a sizeable club to swing around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole Fus Ro Dank

kiwifarms.is
  6. or at least it would have before he cut it off

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Sometimes I wonder if the whole "I AM A NATURAL BORN WOMAN" thing is done for Frank's benefit. Against all conceivable (no pun intended) odds, they actually seem to have a working relationship with Frank's family. Is it possible it's all predicated on them being just barely able to tell themselves Brianna is and always has been a woman, and not a living trainwreck of a transsexual? (A transwreck, if you will.)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.is
  8. John’s nickname should be “tower of terror”. 6ft tranny ghoul that haunts Massachusetts Democrat politics.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. John you are so right, the media NEVER reports negative press on male politicians EVER. I can't even think of the last time a male politician got a bad rap for doing anything. Literally unheard of.

gap.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Right, John. Nevermind the 3 ring circus that is Virginia's government right now, led by Ringleader Ralph "Coonman" Northam. Male politicians never face any scrutiny for their fuckups, no-sir.

• Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Leibowitz

Leibowitz Devious in his Sanity

kiwifarms.is
  11. Alternately -- thinking of the impression John gives when standing in his bay window and scaring the neighborhood children -- "the tower of glower".

• Like Like x 3
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.is
  12. Politician & Expert on Women's Issues John Flynt-Wu: Women face unfair expectations and having their past misdeeds brought up again and again by their opponents.
    Also John: TEN YEARS AGO HE SAID HE COULD GRAB WOMEN BY THE PUSSY FOR A TV-SHOW (repeats for 4 years with no signs of stopping)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.is
  13. It seems to be a manifestation of Wu's desperate, pathological need to be seen as a woman in the eyes of others.
    Since nearly every woman capable of it eventually decides to pop a sprog or two, Wu being in her 40s and childless becomes more an anomaly as time marches on. Thus she's always at pains to talk about how she decided to focus on her "career" instead of having children, as if that was a choice she had available to her.

I guess really Wu's entire personality can be boiled down to a desperate, pathological need to be seen as X for some value of X. It's an interesting case study of what happens to a person when 40 years of perpetual failure grind their self esteem down to nothing.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. It's something like 85 percent. It's not exactly uncommon not to, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  15. I'm kind of surprised that John hasn't used his 3D printer to make a reborn (black) babby doll. Then he could use it as a prop to talk about how his babby was stillborn because Orange Man and the Klan scared him into premature delivery. At which point, the only choice was to abort it because John's Body/John's Choice.

But still, he would love his reborn doll, and treat it almost as well as his doggos. For his maternal urge is strong, and he would be the best woman ever to have an abortion. The bragging rights alone would be phenomenal and surely lead to a surge of Patreon bux.

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.is
  16. Amusingly, I think Wu has to whine about it instead of doing something like adoption because there isn't a chance in hell they'd pass a background check.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.is
  17. Elizabeth Warren was faking being a part of a woke protected class.

Funny how it’s “too much reporting” when it’s a female democrat candidate. Imagine if a republican had done it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I completely agree John, now let's take a close reading of someone who referred to his colleagues as SAND-NIGGERS and FAT DYKES

race.jpg

Could it be because the industry has discovered that it's much more profitable to turn out pay-to-win bullshit thanks to losers who sit on the couch playing mobile games all day long?

ff.jpg

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  19. I honestly don't think Wu is on his feet for longer than an hour total in a day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. LOL. Because Cecil and Rosa didn't happen in FF IV, and Locke and Celes didn't happen in FF VI

• Agree Agree x 3
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.