Votes: 365 21.5%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 273 16.1%

• Total voters

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you say what you actually mean, Wu.

"I'm flying out to San Francisco on Sunday to pretend to be a game developer amongst people who actually are game developers. I'm not actually going to bother going to the conference, all those boring sessions I don't understand! Instead, I'm going to have a private party with my ass patters in an expensive bar and call it a fundraising event even though it loses money. I'd very much like you to pay for my lifestyle of make believe and fantasy even though my husband already earns more than enough that I could visit the Bay Area every week without putting a dent in his wealth. Thanks for understanding, plebs. Sincerely, The Wuman in Tech."

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy. Wu's GDC event has changed.

No longer Tuesday the 19th, it's now Thursday the 21st. Tickets are now in 4 tiers, starting at the original hundred bucks, going through "friend" at 250 bucks (But you don't have any friends, Brianna Wu), "Sponsor" at 500 bucks and the decidedly ambitious "co-host" at 2700 bucks (plus 172 dollar fee!) Each tier has 10 tickets available, and she may even have sold one at the lowest tier.

What the fuck. I can't imagine anyone wants to give 3000 bucks to spend 2 hours with Wu. In fact many people might pay that much just to avoid such a fate. What gives on changing the night of the booking? Did they just not confirm the thing before putting the eventbrite page up, or did they pony up a cancellation fee? Boy, Wu's accounts for this quarter are going to be fun.
Was this the thing at a bar that was going to be catered? I don't see anything about catering, just "drinks will be provided", which i'm sure means that Frank is bringing some Solo cups and a pitcher full of Tang.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
"I was being attacked viciously, so I encouraged them to keep going after me and even made a thread specifically for them to harass me in."
Good job.
Yikes! Hasn't John denied in the past that he wrote that post? I know his battalion of white knights have vehemently denied it from Day One till today.

Dilligaff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, that tears it.
Does anyone have a concise record of the things Bri claims to have skill at?
Because so far we have a piano playing grease monkey who can field strip a glock and specializes in car and motorcycle maintenance who is also a world class programmer, tech startup leader, feminist, politician, comic book writer, and 3D modeling expert.

Is there any skill which this modern Renaissance wuman does not claim to possess? Is she also fluent in Hungarian and a trained Krabi-Krobong fighter who studies marine biology on the weekends?
Don't forget graphic designer. Wu at least once claimed to be a graphic designer.

Cedric_Eff

Nickel-plated Tard Magnet
kiwifarms.net
I’m wondering, will Gaming Technology, Gender Studies, and Non-Colonialist/Decolonized African science replace traditional school courses under the regime of Supreme General Secretary and President of America Wu?

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
I came to this thread to get away from this shitshow shooting tonight. Now it's tucker carlsons fault... fml... obvious point?... cans.wav ... I'm mad at the Internet tonight I'm sorry and I don't care fuck everyone for the next 48 hours I'm going to sleep. Thoughts and prayers, who gives a fuck, i'm out, I'm done, get me out of here engineer

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino