• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 387 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 294 16.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's crooked because Wu had to crouch really low to get Frank that high up in the picture and it's hard to hold the camera straight. Either that or he wore his crooked glasses that makes everything dutch angle'd like in 60's Batman.
You, sir, are a scalawag. Suggesting that gracious Southern lady John Flynt would do something as declasse and gauche as crouch in public. He was clearly in the throes of a graceful Ambien-withdrawal seizure and falling over backward when that image was captured.

Also, if John were to attempt to crouch while wearing the One True Dress . . . well, let's not go there.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
Also, if John were to attempt to crouch while wearing the One True Dress . . . well, let's not go there.
Frank is moving farther and farther away, when he reaches the concrete he starts to lean back, trying to act casual. It is not enough! Cunningly he pops his racial ability and squints like Gilbert Gottfried while the ape-squatting Brianna tries to stop taking pictures with the front facing camera on the iPhone.

Pity the person foolish enough to hack Wu's iCloud.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes calling in 8chan expert John Flynt is sure to shed light on this national tragedy and bring comfort to the victims.

View attachment 794502

>we

Which web community did you start, John?

View attachment 794508

I'm no expert John but I'm pretty sure they already do that. Oh wait never mind, by "online terrorism and extremism" you mean people who hurt your feefees on social media.

View attachment 794519
Is there a archive in case we want to share?

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I definitely misunderstood something when John said that 99.99999999999% of his tweets were about public policy.

View attachment 795562

Doggo torture chamber construction beginning

View attachment 795608
What is with this sadistic freak and locking up dogs in cages? They're pets, you're supposed to treat them like family members you fucking monster, not freeze them to death and starve them in cages.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
John is as stupid as all democrats, they don’t understand voters. They don’t understand what drives most voters, especially those in blue collar jobs in the heartland.

They don’t fucking care about climate change, you have to make them care or at least explain shit in a way they’ll understand and rally for it. Stop talking down to them and treating them like shit, reach out and discuss shit like a real person not a stick up, insincere crazy person..

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
John's Christian LARPing is intended to please only one person: Frank. And honestly, I can't fault him for trying to keep his paypig happy.
I think John's knowledge comes from barely remembered school lessons and someone else's analysis of the Bible. But I also think he's picked up on that thing where it's advantageous with conservative voters to be Christian, even though I would guarantee not only is he faking it, but that he jokes with Frank about having to deal with crazy religious nuts. Even Trump said his favourite book was the Bible, because to a certain portion of the electorate it's a necessity that they vote for someone who 'reflects their values' in that way.

Wu's trying the same thing, not realising that staying silent would be better than trying to bluff his way through vs. experts. It's also fun to watch him try and buzzword people on the Bible - throwing in cybersecurity when the conversation started about abortion is a clear sign of his brain fritzing because bringing that up has shut people up before.

I'm beginning to think that Wu's status as a crazy troon vanity candidate with absolutely nothing to offer anyone is an open secret, but if/when the house of cards comes tumbling down one of the questions will be, 'Well, if everyone knew, why didn't it come out sooner?' Because the number of people keeping quiet about her obvious failures, as a person and a candidate, seems increasingly large.

Is this ... is this one of those extremely rare photos where Frank's mouth is finally fucking shut? I wonder what it took for that to happen. Really, if the way to get him to shut his mouth in photos is to impale him on a flagpole I'm 100% in support...

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Ok
I think John's knowledge comes from barely remembered school lessons and someone else's analysis of the Bible. But I also think he's picked up on that thing where it's advantageous with conservative voters to be Christian, even though I would guarantee not only is he faking it, but that he jokes with Frank about having to deal with crazy religious nuts. Even Trump said his favourite book was the Bible, because to a certain portion of the electorate it's a necessity that they vote for someone who 'reflects their values' in that way.

Wu's trying the same thing, not realising that staying silent would be better than trying to bluff his way through vs. experts. It's also fun to watch him try and buzzword people on the Bible - throwing in cybersecurity when the conversation started about abortion is a clear sign of his brain fritzing because bringing that up has shut people up before.

I'm beginning to think that Wu's status as a crazy troon vanity candidate with absolutely nothing to offer anyone is an open secret, but if/when the house of cards comes tumbling down one of the questions will be, 'Well, if everyone knew, why didn't it come out sooner?' Because the number of people keeping quiet about her obvious failures, as a person and a candidate, seems increasingly large.

Is this ... is this one of those extremely rare photos where Frank's mouth is finally fucking shut? I wonder what it took for that to happen. Really, if the way to get him to shut his mouth in photos is to impale him on a flagpole I'm 100% in support...
Impaling. John. Fagpole.

(I'll let us all imagine our own jokes here)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino