Votes: 400 21.3%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 303 16.1%

• Total voters

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought this said "down with trannies" and I got excited.

View attachment 836440

Total absurdity:

Remember when the President of the United States was a pee-oh-cee and it ushered in a golden age for all the virtuous and upright brown people for all eternity?

View attachment 836439
I may be terribly behind the times here, but have we really gone from the already ridiculous "all white people are racist - yes, all of you" to "all white men are nazis"? And why is it so gender specific?

Why would electing a black person make it all better? Why is the colour of the politician's skin more important than their politics, John? Why are you making huge, unfounded assumptions of a person's moral fiber based on the colour of their skin?

There's a word for this, John. Racism.

Also, perhaps if you're so worried that black people should be looking after their own political shit, butt the hell out - you're white.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I may be terribly behind the times here, but have we really gone from the already ridiculous "all white people are racist - yes, all of you" to "all white men are nazis"? And why is it so gender specific?

Why would electing a black person make it all better? Why is the colour of the politician's skin more important than their politics, John? Why are you making huge, unfounded assumptions of a person's moral fiber based on the colour of their skin?

There's a word for this, John. Racism.

Also, perhaps if you're so worried that black people should be looking after their own political shit, butt the hell out - you're white.
It’s a bullshit tactic of empty threats and demands for black women on twatter to get elected the candidate they want (which most are now stanning for Warren because of all the checks she wants to write to black people).

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Well, he did spend most of his life in Mississippi up until The Chop, had deep family ties to the state before he burned all his bridges, went to multiple Mississippi universities, and started a business in Mississippi. I don't have any problem with his Mississippian credentials. He probably doesn't even have a single memory from his parturition and infancy in Virginia.
I probably wasn't clear enough. I'm not objecting to John's claim to have spent most of his life in Mississippi -- and lying his ass off about what he saw there.

I'm objecting to his misuse of native. The word has a specific meaning. And it ain't "longtime resident."

native: a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

John is a native Virginian who was a longtime resident of Mississippi. His claim to the contrary is a blunder in diction. He's admitted that he was born in Virginia (although sometimes it's West Virginia), so I don't think he's trying to deceive anyone -- for possibly the first time ever; he's just stupid.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
John Flynt says that you can keep your doctor!

View attachment 833393
Yes John it must be gender, it always is. Because you have no penis.

View attachment 837355
The answer is because rape implies force or coersion; by all accounts most of the jail bait he was banging didn't take too much convincing once he showed off his power and wealth.
Intentional sexual contact with a minor is usually always sexual abuse.

The media for goddamn once isn't trying to sensationalize something (for wholely selfish reasons (ie getting sued to obilivion for libel , or just sucking up because he's still going to have connectons after but...), leave them alone.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
The answer is because rape implies force or coersion; by all accounts most of the jail bait he was banging didn't take too much convincing once he showed off his power and wealth.

The media for goddamn once isn't trying to sensationalize something (for wholely selfish reasons (ie getting sued to obilivion for libel , or just sucking up because he's still going to have connectons after but...), leave them alone.
Plus, you learn in Journalism 101 that you report what the suspect is technically charged with, not whatever term is being used by the Twitter mob. And you don't report what randos on Twitter are accusing people of; you report what charge they've been indicted on. Something else John didn't learn while flunking out of J school.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I probably wasn't clear enough. I'm not objecting to John's claim to have spent most of his life in Mississippi -- and lying his ass off about what he saw there.

I'm objecting to his misuse of native. The word has a specific meaning. And it ain't "longtime resident."

native: a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

John is a native Virginian who was a longtime resident of Mississippi. His claim to the contrary is a blunder in diction. He's admitted that he was born in Virginia (although sometimes it's West Virginia), so I don't think he's trying to deceive anyone -- for possibly the first time ever; he's just stupid.
So he's basically being Hank when he finds out that he was born in New York? Also god damn Brianna with her hatred for the South, just like any progressive Democrat would honestly, they're just trying their hardest to saw off the "dumb, racist" South. Bet he's cheering for the news of New Orleans flooding, less racist white people eh? Oh wait New Orleans has black people in it too, oh well, not like they can't be enslaved! HA HA HA HA HA

This was too long...

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net

The one person they dont want to libel is Epstein. Child Rapist And Pedophile with Vast Contacts to politics and is jewish. Really makes you Thunk.

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So true John, you steal money directly from the people themselves.

crop.jpg
This implies that a PAC was actually insane enough to offer money for Flu to reject.

This hasn't happened because again, there are no PACs in the business of handing cash to moronic troons. Also, everyone knows if a PAC offered Flu any amount of financial support, she'd be all over twatter screeching about how much support she has, and she'd be hanging from the fishing line like a starving bass from a dried out pond.

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
This implies that a PAC was actually insane enough to offer money for Flu to reject.

This hasn't happened because again, there are no PACs in the business of handing cash to moronic troons. Also, everyone knows if a PAC offered Flu any amount of financial support, she'd be all over twatter screeching about how much support she has, and she'd be hanging from the fishing line like a starving bass from a dried out pond.
Exactly this, the butt hurt from not getting in big corporate support is palpable in every tweet where she promises to take corporate money.

And you would know the day she does cause she started shilling for whatever business did it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino