• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 411 21.3%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 310 16.1%

• Total voters

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Haha, Carrie Goldberg! That's the woman in the series of pics of a very large, very sour looking John seated next to a feminine sylph. She's his "friend"?...

*snort* He almost certainly hates her.

View attachment 888836
lol.... loving that pic. Johns hair looks like he dragged it over pavement. bra is falling off his fake tits, can't tell were his ass and gut starts or ends. Putting him next to a 110 pound woman is hilarious, he looks like he wants to set her on fire out of envy.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Another occurrence of "When I am elected to Congress" John, the funniest John of all. Almost anything is more likely to happen. "When my cock grows back" John. "When I sprout wings and fly to Mars" John. "When a single person mistakes me for an actual woman" John. "When I win at a video game without spending thousands of dollars of a screaming mongoloid's money on microtransactions" John. All things more likely to happen to John than being elected to Congress.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
You're right about this, John; on the flipside, there are full-blooded Americans who cut off their own cocks and scam their fellow citizens out of their hard-earned cash which they spend on video game microtransactions and Powerade.

View attachment 889655

Well on the plus side Frank will be able to fuck as many octopuses as he wants.

View attachment 889656
Support the new green deal while Brianna Wu purchases plastic water bottles and expensive meal kits that have tons of plastic waste in them.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Support the new green deal while Brianna Wu purchases plastic water bottles and expensive meal kits that have tons of plastic waste in them.
How many plastic 3D printer failures/abortions do you think ended up in a landfill? I bet there's a disfigured harem of Holiday figurines whose tiny waists collapsed under the weight of her scrotum-hair.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
What a dumbass. If he wants to court the Chinese vote, the last thing he should do is put his white face on the leaflets. He should know as well as everyone else that a big reason he got anywhere near the 14k votes last time was because people mistook him for City Councilor candidate Michelle Wu, since there's no photos on the ballot and they thought John was a real Chinese.

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a dumbass. If he wants to court the Chinese vote, the last thing he should do is put his white face on the leaflets. He should know as well as everyone else that a big reason he got anywhere near the 14k votes last time was because people mistook him for City Councilor candidate Michelle Wu, since there's no photos on the ballot and they thought John was a real Chinese.
Now here's a thought: Same poster, but with a Chinese woman instead of Brianna. It'd be cynical as hell and it might backfire, but if John's luck holds out, he might get away with it.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Now here's a thought: Same poster, but with a Chinese woman instead of Brianna. It'd be cynical as hell and it might backfire, but if John's luck holds out, he might get away with it.
He doesn't even need to do that, imo. The "lie by omission" of a no-photo Chinese leaflet with just his name would be plenty good enough to dupe the unwary public. He doesn't even need to come up with a proper Chinese language given name, since so many second and third generation Chinese in America only have Western given names.

The incompetence is staggering. This shit should be obvious, doubly obvious since hopefully at least two adults (ie Frank and Frank's father who provided the Chinese translation) gave this the greenlight.

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino