Votes: 418 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 333 16.7%

• Total voters

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed that she has stopped tweeting about Final Fantasy Record Keeper (which at one point was the GREATEST GAME EVA).

So this game has a gacha mechanic behind it, but the premium currency is given away like candy (each week you can get 25 by doing the weekly event and logging in daily and it only takes 50 to pull a 11x equipment pull with a guaranteed 5* piece or higher per pull ). Doing a 11x pull gets you better equipment for certain characters.

You can also pay $29 to get a pull. When Brianna started playing it, and based on the party equipment she showed, she would have either had amazing luck or have had shelled out $100’s towards this game (she had dupes of several rare pieces and had merged them together).

Anyway, the game has matured to a point where they’ve started doing extremely difficult bosses. Obviously having a ton of amazing gear helps, but each boss has a gimmick, and going “uWu FF guuuurl power” doesn’t cut it. You can spend $1000s and still have your ass handed to you; on the flip side there are videos of people beating the more difficult bosses that have been f2p since the beginning easily destroying these bosses.

I’m sure this has been pissing her off that she can’t win just by throwing money at it and hence why she went to more money stealing games like that FF15 game where she ruined some trump supporters guild.

tl;dr to no ones surprise Brianna is a horrible gamer and can’t win unless she cheats or blows money on it

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In terms of believability, John saying "I love you" to Frank ranks slightly below John having a vagina.

husband.png

Deep, John, that's so deep. But it's not your industry. You enslaved a handful of vulnerable female programmers to produce a broken-ass vanity game that no one played. And then you fired them without credit after paying them $1.

game.png

Spastic Colon

Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
kiwifarms.net
Are you listening, Warren and Harris? Don't force John to use his deadly secret technique: the double vagina rip-out for women who don't deserve it.

View attachment 1001527
Well, then it is a damn shame that the only women the current crop of Democrats care about are trans "women", AKA as men. A personal lolcow of mine on Twitter has blamed white women for Trump getting elected. But, it's the Dems who are determined to drive women to the Republicans with their insistence that a ladydick is no different than a vagina.

And Wu -- as a man larping as a woman -- isn't helping by being a self-appointed spokesperson for women and what they need, especially women in tech. STFU John. You are not a woman.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
First off, no one takes the #resistance seriously even on the left. Second, black women will eviscerate anyone who doesn’t give them credit for shrieking about Trump on twitter because they blame white women for Trump. Third, black women getting upset is hilarious since they didn’t show up for Hillary and are mad at themselves for not voting (which is why they also try to bury attempts to blame Blacks for being homophobic and for Buttigieg not doing well even though they voted for prop 8 in California).

Politicson the left are so fucked up because of vocal minorities, white guilt, and social media. We’re never getting out of this and Trump honestly has a good chance of winning this shit.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
I’m going to visit the NE for a few days in December and I rented a SUV just in case. I would never want to drive a rear wheel drive in the snow.
It's generally still warm enough through December in coastal New England that any snow which does fall melts quickly, but a solid vehicle isn't a bad idea if you never drive in snow at all. The real reason to have an SUV is for aggressive MA drivers. They aren't as bad as CT drivers, who are both aggressive and exceptional, but having a large vehicle and driving assertively is the way to go. I made sure I had a Tahoe waiting for me when I landed the last time I went to Boston.

God, I fucking hate Connecticut so much that thinking about about how much Mass annoys me just makes me think about how much worse CT is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino