Votes: 424 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 335 16.6%

• Total voters

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Final Fantasy 12 and Grand Turismo 3 came out on the PS2, not PS1. Watta poser.

I'm sure when someone points this out he'll either screech "stop mansplaining!" (if they are a man) ot "I meant for ALL PS systems!" (if it is a woman or tranny)
Shocked he forgot Parasite Eve and FFVIII as that’s where all his waifus are from and Election Eve was a rip-off of Parasite Eve down to the logo

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net
LOL. Final Fantasy 12 and Grand Turismo 3 came out on the PS2, not PS1. Watta poser.

I'm sure when someone points this out he'll either screech "stop mansplaining!" (if they are a man) ot "I meant for ALL PS systems!" (if it is a woman or tranny)
The initial quote did say "playstation" and not playstation 1, it seems reasonable enough to list PS games in general.

Though again, she's doing the "here is my list of well known and incredibly banal shit that everyone likes and tells you nothing about my personality".....though unlike the comic thing, this might just because she has no personality of note.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Wow, first your favourite comics, now your favourite video games??? John is going to be the best 7th grade class president ever!

View attachment 1034051

Kamala Harris is in favour of torturing trannies to death in prison, she has my vote.
Fucking what.

View attachment 1034052

Honestly I just stopped fucking caring after the profile picture, like holy shit

View attachment 1034053
I've said it before and I will keep saying it because it never stops being amusing. The fact that John larps around as a TRUE AND HONEST politician, babbling about just stupid stuff like this and then IMMEDIATELY turns around and starts sperging on and on about how much they love a particular video game, comics and such. It really doesn't give off a very professional image you know. God, he is such a manchild. And the fact that he's like 40 now and still a neet....Jfc.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I will keep saying it because it never stops being amusing. The fact that John larps around as a TRUE AND HONEST politician, babbling about just stupid stuff like this and then IMMEDIATELY turns around and starts sperging on and on about how much they love a particular video game, comics and such. It really doesn't give off a very professional image you know. God, he is such a manchild. And the fact that he's like 40 now and still a neet....Jfc.
All delightfully on point, except John isn't a NEET. He's more of a kept woman.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's such a shame that John is sworn to secrecy and will never tell us the names of all the people he has fought for in his professional career. It's an even bigger shame that no such names exist because John sits at home on his phone all fucking day.

help.jpg

So noble and so brave. But don't worry dude, John definitely helps people all the time. Just listen and believe and stop asking stupid fucking questions you piece of shit

help2.jpg

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Lie harder, John. What political capital? You've never held any sort of political office.
He just heard someone say it once and he's repeating it like it makes him knowledgeable, like he spews random tech terms and starts screeching about mansplaining if someone points out he has no clue what he's talking about.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
"Personal political capital" coupled with being emotionally drained to "get more women on tech panels for marginalized groups" and how "it has to be done" and how he can't disclose what organization it is.

That is blatantly saying that he's using "personal" campaign capital (money) in "backchannels" with groups she wont identify in order to push her private agenda. But rationalizes it with "it had to be done!" Aren't there rules against "backchanneling" your campaign donations into secret organizations? Will it show up on the next tax filing?

This is Brianna lamenting that she has to use his 'personal' campaign money to help support the rainbow crowd orgs probably to get more influence within such circles. Its scummy and narcissistic and has nothing to do with any sort of campaign.

What a martyr, spending other peoples money in secret to try to get a leg up in the world. But we all know how this story ends every time.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

the black goat of yule
kiwifarms.net
Is John talking here about the time he and that kadybat lunatic vandalized the Samus article with made up nonsense about her being a troon?
John being a normie I would have to guess Lara Croft. John also being an anime-perv, I have no idea.

Oh, it's not just political capital. It's personal political capital, whatever the fuck that is.
It has to be troon related. Maybe he pulled someone aside and said "look, I'm confiding this in you and only you of [women's group], it's shocking but I'm actually transgender and..."

I don't know holidays but let us celebrate the gay tweets that were lost, hopefully because Wu has someone on staff to delete the dumbest ones:

Hot take about something and Biden.
20191203 biden.JPG

Hot takes: The Videogame
20191203 videogames.JPG

Hot Take: Wu has someone on Twitter that quickly deletes his most exceptional shit and a confused Wu keeps posting it.
20191203 artisan0.JPG

20191203 artisan.JPG

Wu vs. China. I swear he was touting how China was green and better than the US at some point.
20191203 chinaar.JPG

I tried to find the tweet this was a response to but missed it. Searching "peloton ad" on google/twitter gave me this: https://twitter.com/evaandheriud/status/1201610153549848580
20191203 peloton.JPG

According to Politiwoops that tweet was replaced by this, yellow highlight is of significance.
20191203 replace.JPG

Pedantry
20191203 abortion.JPG

20191203 abortion2.JPG

And to cap it all off, EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF(the guards did).
20191203 EPSTEIN.JPG

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino