Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 126 5.5%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 242 10.5%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 48 2.1%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 359 15.6%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 349 15.1%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 37 1.6%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 107 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 116 5.0%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 54 2.3%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 484 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 382 16.6%

• Total voters

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a cute way to pass the time in quarantine, play with your toys and games like you're a 5th grader on early summer vacation! Except it's the same gay shit you do all the fucking time.

View attachment 1215226
It's funny to watch John changing a quote he thinks is from Joseph Fucking Stalin to make it politically correct. It's "No man, no problem." And Stalin never said it. The quote is from Stalin's character in a 1987 novel. Historian John strikes again.

Also a chuckle at decent for descent . . . again. Illiterate oaf.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's that, Pastor John, who built a church with his own hands in Latin America, is not the best Christian of all time? I don't believe it.
* Constantly preens about how well (s)he understands the travails of the poor in the South.

* Assumes everyone who needs "spiritual connection" has a ready internet connection to attend cyber church.

There are times it's impossible not to hate this hypocritical melting ghoul. At least we know what happens to Dorian Gray when he doesn't have his painting. Chin up, John! If it hasn't yet slid down your chest.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
* Constantly preens about how well (s)he understands the travails of the poor in the South.

* Assumes everyone who needs "spiritual connection" has a ready internet connection to attend cyber church.

There are times it's impossible not to hate this hypocritical melting ghoul. At least we know what happens to Dorian Gray when he doesn't have his painting. Chin up, John! If it hasn't yet slid down your chest.
Consider also that religious folk tend to be older due to a continued anti-religion trend among younger people, and that because of this, as a group, they're possibly not the most technologically-literate, even if they have an internet connection. Despite many churches doing remote services, there may be some that simply can't figure out how to tune in, as much as they want to. I'd imagine that congregants would likely work to help each other out as much as possible, but regardless, add this to the pile of Things John Has No Authority to Speak About.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So John -- My Husband Is A Geneticist -- Flynt's understanding of evolution is that humans descended (or decended) from monkeys. How very Mississippi of him.

Also, the declaration that "at least the ancestors of today's viruses underwent evolution since the ancestors of today's humans were monkeys" makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Consider also that religious folk tend to be older due to a continued anti-religion trend among younger people, and that because of this, as a group, they're possibly not the most technologically-literate, even if they have an internet connection. Despite many churches doing remote services, there may be some that simply can't figure out how to tune in, as much as they want to. I'd imagine that congregants would likely work to help each other out as much as possible, but regardless, add this to the pile of Things John Has No Authority to Speak About.
There's also the whole issue of whether the government even has the fucking power to tell people they aren't allowed to gather together for worship services considering it's in the fucking First Amendment to the Constitution, no matter what the fuck else is going on.

Where's the digital content, John?
How many posts has John made screeching about coronavirus along with demands for money for his scampaign?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So John -- My Husband Is A Geneticist -- Flynt's understanding of evolution is that humans descended (or decended) from monkeys. How very Mississippi of him.
Most people use the word "monkey" much more casually than a primatologist would. If you got together a gorilla, a chimpanzee, a bonobo, a capuchin monkey, and the magically-reconstituted most recent common ancestors of humans and each of those, generally you'd hear "Looks like a room full of monkeys". And I'm fine with that, really.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Most people use the word "monkey" much more casually than a primatologist would. If you got together a gorilla, a chimpanzee, a bonobo, a capuchin monkey, and the magically-reconstituted most recent common ancestors of humans and each of those, generally you'd hear "Looks like a room full of monkeys". And I'm fine with that, really.
John isn't a normal person, though, he's a completely for real scientist because he got genetics knowledge from having an Asian micropenis rammed into his stink ditch.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except that the latest common ancestor of all primates looks more like a mouse than a monkey. I should have made it clearer that part of my point was that, even today, you don't have to look very hard in places like Mississippi to find someone who will irrefutably prove Darwin wrong by proclaiming, "I didn't come from no monkey."

Croppered

Bernhard Goetz what he deserves
kiwifarms.net
"Go to cyber church" = "learn to code", but for old people. Assuming that the elderly (especially the stubborn 60s-early 70s elderly who think they're still hardy people) are going to have the initiative to learn how to join a church broadcast and not have to disrupt the whole thing because they don't realize their mic is on is some short-sighted shit. Acting like you're better than those people "just because" precludes you from having the empathy to represent people in politics.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
True enough, but John poses as an expert.

If my aunt or Pink Floyd talks about the "dark side of the moon", fine. If a "moon scientist" says it, I'm suspicious.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sure wish more elected officials would go online and start spering about console wars like fucking tards.

xbox.jpg