Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who considers themselves a fan of her is fucked in the head. Who is a fan of a lunatic whose whole shtick is being fat and naked and making rape threats about her baby daughter? Who's idea of fun is it to tell a mentally ill person that you agree with them that their toddler should be raped until she bleeds? That's not fun, or funny, or edgy, or shocking. It's a sign that something is fucking wrong with you. Do they even stop to think about what they're doing? Insanity.
The mentally ill seeketh out the mentally ill.
and for those non mental ill people who like her are those who havent digged deep enough yet

clussy

kiwifarms.net
maybe this is redundant, but we all need to remember that very little of what Brittany says is true and most of it is just meant to garner shock value and attention. I doubt she has custody of Cora, I doubt she has ever raped/beat Cora (although I agree that little girl should not be in her mother's care), and at best she probably has been granted supervised visitation rights, which imo doesn't put the baby in imminent danger. peaches is mentally ill and dangerous in some ways, but most of what she does is not done with actual malicious intent. yes, she flashes people on the internet and sexts minors, but would she act on harming someone in real life? not likely. she's doing it because that's what keeps her relevant and always has, not because she wants to hurt people directly. yes, eating shit out of a toilet on IG live is heinously disgusting, but is it illegal? no. is it directly harming anybody? no, and whoever says that it is should get the fuck off the internet or her social media pages at the very least. peaches is weird and nasty, famous for all the wrong reasons, and a bad influence on her edgy zoomer supporters, but she doesn't do anything explicitly illegal (or anything authorities would really be interested in involving themselves with anyway). on top of that most of the dumb kids who rally around her know better than to emulate her behavior. they like her because she is the physical embodiment of 21st century tiktok ironic/absurdist zoomer humor and for really no other reason. so yeah, brit shouldn't be allowed to run rampant on the internet but lets remember she is a prolific troll and extremely sick.

SwollenGorl

kiwifarms.net
maybe this is redundant, but we all need to remember that very little of what Brittany says is true and most of it is just meant to garner shock value and attention. I doubt she has custody of Cora, I doubt she has ever raped/beat Cora (although I agree that little girl should not be in her mother's care), and at best she probably has been granted supervised visitation rights, which imo doesn't put the baby in imminent danger. peaches is mentally ill and dangerous in some ways, but most of what she does is not done with actual malicious intent. yes, she flashes people on the internet and sexts minors, but would she act on harming someone in real life? not likely. she's doing it because that's what keeps her relevant and always has, not because she wants to hurt people directly. yes, eating shit out of a toilet on IG live is heinously disgusting, but is it illegal? no. is it directly harming anybody? no, and whoever says that it is should get the fuck off the internet or her social media pages at the very least. peaches is weird and nasty, famous for all the wrong reasons, and a bad influence on her edgy zoomer supporters, but she doesn't do anything explicitly illegal (or anything authorities would really be interested in involving themselves with anyway). on top of that most of the dumb kids who rally around her know better than to emulate her behavior. they like her because she is the physical embodiment of 21st century tiktok ironic/absurdist zoomer humor and for really no other reason. so yeah, brit shouldn't be allowed to run rampant on the internet but lets remember she is a prolific troll and extremely sick.
If I wanted to read The Da Vinci Code, I would have bought it.

SwollenGorl

kiwifarms.net
Okay y'all we are officially at Defcon 1 here, Peaches Instagram account was deleted a few minutes ago.
RipLovelyPeach.PNG

SwollenGorl

kiwifarms.net
Prosecuted where? These retards are always too heavy on emotion and too light on actual facts. Not saying I don't believe this but it's frustrating. If you say you would attend the hearing say where, which county, which court. You know?
Good god can you even imagine her arraignment? If I were a judge and this came across my desk I would retire right then and there.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good god can you even imagine her arraignment? If I were a judge and this came across my desk I would retire right then and there.
I imagine she's much different in real life than the internet. I can't imagine the arraignment would be much of note. People like Peaches tend to be pretty reserved in real life unless going through a manic/psychotic episode, but I'm pretty sure they'd medicate her if she was taken into custody.

Also, how the fuck does this IG account know the FBI is involved? And why would the FBI be involved because a untreated mentally ill woman is shock trolling on the internet? This sounds more like a bunch of teenagers who don't understand the world are trying to stop Peaches from her gross shock posts online and are congratulating themselves based off rumors they've heard.

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
The FBI isn't keen on keeping everyone up to date on exactly what they're looking into, but I've found that often when people contact the FBI with tips about whatever it is they're on about, they'll typically tell people they got the FBI involved or that the FBI is investigating it. Just because the FBI took your tip down, doesn't mean they're actively investigating.

If Peaches were engaged in child trafficking or prostitution, even joking around about selling her child online, the FBI would certainly look into it, especially if they'd received multiple tips. It's entirely possible this happened, but it's unlikely anyone in the general public would know about it until after an arrest was made and even more so that the FBI would confirm investigations with a random online activist.

OH and child sex abuse cases are not generally public information, they're usually sealed to respect the privacy of the child.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
She reviewed some iPads. I wonder where she's getting the money from

Lovely Peaches Reviews Apples 2020 Ipads 💖(Click Link In Description) 💖
(too big to be archived)
~She bought two iPad Pros ($1,800 in total)
~Says she's happy about having haters because Nicki Minaj, her idol, also has haters. She says can relate more to Nicki Minaj and is happy that she's similar to the singer in some way
~She apparently has an iPhone 11 Pro as well ($719)
~When she compares the sizes of the iPads, stares into the camera with a dead look
~Stops the review to open a jar of gummy vitamins, break the seal with her teeth, and shoves them down her throat by the handful
~Review ends
~Proceeds to then pray to God to protect her fans, hopes that watchers learned something, and thanks him for making Nicki Minaj.
~Thanks Nicki Minaj for teaching her how to get through "hate trains" and being "the best idol ever"
~Thanks her peachlings multiple times and says she loves them
~Starts singing Nicki Minaj songs
~Thanks her viewers yet again
~Eats another handful of gummy vitamins and then sings more Nicki Minaj with her mouth full until she quiets down and just chews with her mouth full
~Talks about her favorite Nicki Minaj songs and talks about the lyrics and says that she is the best rapper
~Calls herself a gamer and that she plays PlayStation and how Nicki Minaj is Scorpio and no one can beat Scorpian (she keeps switching from Scorpio and Scorpian)
~Nicki Minaj is apparently an inspirational artist because she tells people to be confident
~Says she needs to stop talking but blabber on
~Just in case Nicki Minaj sees this video, Peaches praises how well Nicki teaches how to fight the haters and thanks her yet again. She says that Nicki should be a pastor.
~Says that Nicki Minaj is her role model and it's due to her that she is able to be herself and not something she's not

Editing this so I don't double post: She also came out with another shitty song. Sounds like garbage.

Last edited:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Her snapchat, peachlingshome, has been her just showing off the large amounts of shitty shirts and masks that have Nicki Minaj on them. She has also created another snapchat, peachlingshome2, to be a backup if the first one is deleted, I guess.

New vid out is out too.
https://youtu.be/5w7t39SPwaU ( Nicki Minaj and Lovely Peaches Hate Trains Click Link In Description 💖)

It's quite clear that her new celeb fixation is Nicki Minaj. At least it's not another kid from tiktok that she can show her std riddled vagina to.
~Says Nicki Minaj is her idol and cuddles a box with the singer's face on it
~Repeats that she is happy that she has "hate train" because Nicki Minaj has had hate trains that gives them something in common
~Nicki Minaj is apparently the most important person in the industry
~Gives advice to people who have haters and slobbers so much that she spits. Haters are nothing but miserable people who aren't happy in real life. If they weren't happy in real life, they wouldn't be worried about what someone else is doing. They're jealous of you.
~Puts cream on her face while continuing to talk bad about haters. Another spit take.
~Imagines what she would say to Nicki and says "Remember when you first came out and you had a hate train on you? Well, I'm coming out and I have a hate train on me." She then imagines that Nicki would reply "That means you're becoming popular and people hate on you when you're getting good"
~More talking about how haters are jealous and unhappy and how you should ignore them
~Apparently Nicki Minaj has talked about that even though someone can be a celebrity, you are still human and can be hurt by haters
~Gets very angry that fans aren't watching the music video for "Move Ya Hips", a song that Nicki Minaj is featured in
~Says that if Nicki Minaj is watching this, she wants Nicki to know that she would die for her
~More talking that haters are sad and jealous

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nicki Minaj has been her idol for a long time.

Do we even know that child in that video was Cora? Could have been somebody else’s kid, but people, don't let your children near Peaches! I don't believe that long hysterical post about ”saving” Cora either. What pictures were too horrifying to repost? I never saw a photo of Cora except the constantly reposted baby ones. If there were some of a child getting hurt, it wouldn't take the FBI to arrest her.

I agree, this is a woman who needs medication. She is also a troll. But I still think most things, like that fight where she ended up nude, are staged. Unfortunately, some of her posts don't seem to be fake, like squeezing pimples on her vulva or whatever. I think she probably is a prostitute although who would-be with somebody that dirty is beyond my comprehension.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

-shills his previous videos on Peaches.
- Gillespie Forensics and Investigations post and video calling out Peaches for her videos aboutr Charli D'Amelio (Tik Tok influencer Peaches was making videos of saying she was gonna hire men to rape her). Plays his Facebook video - this guy seems like a boomer sperg who doesn't know that Peaches is a troll.
- Plays candalnadarkroom videos where she says that she phoned the FBI and Cora is with a foster family and Peaches is being prosecuted. She doesn't show any proof of any of this.

Previous Repzilla videos

@candelnadarkroom instagram videos

* I'll fix this later *Edit fixed

Gillespie Facebook Video:

Last edited: