Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but the formatting on this site is pretty bad when you're trying to stay more organized. She posted more tiktoks. I'm gonna just post the most interesting ones since there's so many.

If you look closely, you can see lines of drool falling from her mouth in this one.

This one is just her making a face again. She has this childlike fascination with making faces.

She also made a new video on youtube. (Lovely Peaches Speaks On Collab With Lil Mosey & Love For 69 & Nicki 🥰💖)
  • Immediately starts off by saying she can barely fit into the chair she's sitting in because she's so fat
  • Apparently someone asked her if she could talk about how it was to interact with Lil Mosey when they worked together on their remix song
  • Chugs from 2 Liter Fanta bottle
  • Apparently she heard the song "You So Bad" on tiktok and fell in love with the song
  • More chugging of Fanta. Eats ice cream while smacking her lips.
  • After a year of listening to the song, she made the song "He's So Bad". Lil Mosey found out about her and saw that she was a fan so he wanted to do a remix of her song.
  • There's an ant in her ice cream so she puts it to the side.
  • She agreed to do the remix and they did the song together. It was the first feature that she did as an "artist". (I can't believe that someone actually did music with this woman and not know about literal shit-eating antics)
  • Thanks Lil Mosey for collabing with her. Says that she loves the song "You So Bad" and she likes to listen to it when she has sex
  • A new song from Nicki Minaj is out so everyone should go stream that. Tekashi 6ix9ine also has a new song so you should go stream that too. She calls them king and queen and tells everyone to stan them.
  • (4:00) Sniffs a paper that has a picture of Nicki Minaj and Tekashi on it and says they "smell so good". Tells the picture that she loves them and asks what they're doing today. Begins to have a conversation and says that she's trying to do a youtube video because everyone has been asking her to make it. Laughs and kisses the paper. Tries to end the conversation and says they'll talk later. Talks some more. Laughs again at a "joke" and calls them crazy.
  • Holds up the paper and says they want to say bye.
  • Starts to talk about Tekashi's new album and gets "interrupted" by Tekashi. More laughing at a joke.
  • Begins to talk about the new album and calls the picture of Tekashi "you". Talks about her favorite songs. TUTU is her favorite (this is the song that's been in the majority of her tiktoks). Apparently he's the best male rapper. Gives it an A+
  • (8:40) Thanks the piece of paper for being there with her every day. She's like being able to talk to them all the time. Calls them beautiful and talented. More kissing of the paper.
  • She says she loves them except when they annoy her and they wake her up at night. More laughing. She says they know they do it on purpose and that they make noises. They randomly start screaming in order to wake her up. More laughing. More "I love you"s
  • Says she's a really big fan of Nicki Minaj and wants to get a piece of Nicki Minaj's hair to put in a locket that she can wear forever. She's also going to go to her upcoming tour.
  • More fangirling about Tekashi. If he wasn't married, she would get him in the back of a van and hold him down so they can have a ceremony.
  • Thanks her fans. Thanks Lil Mosey. Plugs her music.
  • More talking to the paper. She says she has some Johns coming over so she has to get going and not procrastinate. More laughing at unheard jokes.
  • Tells them to say goodbye before kissing them a few more times and more "I love you"s

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
I love how this woman gets grossed out by a tiny ant in her ice cream yet is perfectly content eating her own shit on a regular basis
I think it's because she has spurts of mega insanity due to being sexually active starting at 13 and just fucking hundreds of men before age 14. Not to mention she's been homeless numerous times. She talks about how she lost her virginity to a 35 year old man she met on facebook when she was 13 in this vid. The trauma has caused her have these outbursts of self harm (hitting self, eating literal shit, trying to obtain stds) and also what seems to be psychotic symptoms.

If you notice, she's basically a demented child when she's being crazy.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because she has spurts of mega insanity due to being sexually active starting at 13 and just fucking hundreds of men before age 14. Not to mention she's been homeless numerous times. She talks about how she lost her virginity to a 35 year old man she met on facebook when she was 13 in this vid. The trauma has caused her have these outbursts of self harm (hitting self, eating literal shit, trying to obtain stds) and also what seems to be psychotic symptoms.

If you notice, she's basin cally a demented child when she's being crazy.
Okay, so why is Cora placed with her father if this is the case? Did Peaches' father not have custody of her? Why was a responsible adult not aware and/or concerned about this occurring? Peaches, depending on the state, couldn't have legally consented to sex at 13. Regardless, it was still statutory rape because the guy was thirty-fucking-five :cryblood:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Our "queen" has finally bit the bullet and gone back to instagram with a new account: lovelypeachesmusicforever2001. To celebrate, she has given us pictures of her cellulite ass. I wonder when she'll start doing IG Lives again.
119472264_502213070734693_8863115744828583163_n.jpg119468717_328648131582063_3514686556346301889_n.jpg119703412_379361889735467_8720617104446870995_n.jpg

For record, here's her accounts as of writing this:
Instagram
~lovelypeachesmusicforever2001

Snapchat
~peachlingshome
~peachlingshome2

Tiktok
~lovelypeaches_4ever100

Youtube
~Lovelypeachesmusic 100

porque no los bolth

kiwifarms.net

If you notice, she's basically a demented child when she's being crazy.

I think you're onto something here. It's funny that you equate her self harming episodes to that of a child, because that's exactly what they look like. She looks like she's having extreme tantrums.
This may be going into the power level danger zone here, but I actually have interacted with her before. I commented on one her posts about my mother passing and how her Charmed posts reminded me of her. She reached out to me and told me about her own mother passing and offered her condolences. (Keep in mind this was a one time interaction and I do not interact with her anymore nor endorse anyone else to interact with her.)

I know she's a pretty awful person, and her past doesn't negate the shitty things she's done but some deep part of me feels a lot of pity for her. I wish she'd get help. I'd like to say that she needs indefinite involuntary hospitalization, but at this point I'm not even sure that would work.

Last edited:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
I think you're onto something here. It's funny that you equate her self harming episodes to that of a child, because that's exactly what they look like. She looks like she's having extreme tantrums.
This may be going into the power level danger zone here, but I actually have interacted with her before. I commented on one her posts about my mother passing and how her Charmed posts reminded me of her. She reached out to me and told me about her own mother passing and offered her condolences. (Keep in mind this was a one time interaction and I do not interact with her anymore nor endorse anyone else to interact with her.)

I know she's a pretty awful person, and her past doesn't negate the shitty things she's done but some deep part of me feels a lot of pity for her. I wish she'd get help. I'd like to say that she needs indefinite involuntary hospitalization, but at this point I'm not even sure that would work.
This is complete armchair psychology but I personally have the thought that she's still just that thirteen year old girl when she's like that. She's definitely a terrible person but I can multitask and feel sorry for her as well. Personally, I'm only keeping track of her on this forum because there was barely any coherent information on her. Due to the normies making random accounts and posting stuff, it was difficult to get an organized story on her or even keep track of her accounts.

Speaking of her mother, I found her obituary https://archive.md/UMWiO. The history that everyone says is that her mother died when she was thirteen (the obituary confirms this). However, I personally can't find concrete evidence as to why she started the sexual activity. People say that there was sexual trafficking involved and perhaps even her mother was involved with this but as far as much as I could find was her mentioning she was sex trafficked around 19:45 in this video. I assume these things were said during IG Lives so I'm hoping that people will have recordings of her future streams so we have good archived information for people later.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
She deleted all of her instagram photos and started over again. Nothing really was lost that wasn't already archived here. She also posted another twerking vid.

Tiktok just has her making faces while music plays. Nothing really memorable there either.
New video with her reviewing yet another Apple product.

Sep 25, 2020: Lovely Peaches Ipencil Review 💖

~She starts the video wearing acrylic nails
~Immediately complains about the pencil not being durable. It's her second one already. The tip on the first one is coming off.
~Opens the box on the wrong side with her teeth like an animal
~Says the pencil is good if you like to draw or keep a diary because it's secure. She has a diary on her iPad (I need to read that shit)
~She loves writing. She writes her music and thoughts. Apparently this takes writing to another level. It's worth the price
~Shows how to use the pencil for 30 seconds before getting out two containers of take out
~Picks up a hunk of beef with her bare hands and eats it, smacking loudly and burping for 4 minutes. Barely any talking. Just silence filled with disgusting smacking
~Thanks everyone for watching, still smacking her lips

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She was posting videos of her Instagram the last couple of weeks on her YouTube but then she deleted all but the latest one. I'll post the archives anyway but there's nothing really in them.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net

AvrilsMeatsuit

THEY DON'T HAVE 911 IN CANADA
kiwifarms.net
Ah, Peaches. I remember following her way back in the day on Instagram and being so fucking intrigued yet disgusted how a female could degrade and humiliate themselves in such a way. I have a few of her videos saved, and i'll try my best to search for em. Hopefully they aren't all lost in time.
This video was definitely one of the top 5 most disturbing videos I think she's ever made yet. This was the same night she allegedly abused (strangulation I think) and killed the puppy out of boredom. The only period of her life where she ever seemed right-minded was when she was pregnant with Cora and had come back onto social media for a duration of time, showcasing a variation of baby toys and expressing how thankful and optimistic she was to be having a baby. She claimed Cora was a gift sent from god and that once she was born she would be a changed woman. Pfft. I'm sure I can find the video some fucking where if that isn't also lost in time.

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
I haven't posted here in a long, long time and was mostly lurking this thread recently because Peaches is one of my fave messes but she shared this post on her IG story and I thought it was interesting. It's a clip of Peaches "secret" podcast where she's talking about how she used to abuse Cora. It's pretty messed up but nothing out of the ordinary coming from her. Judging from the titles of both Cora podcasts I think she's making some of it up (I'm not saying she didn't abuse Cora in the past). I downloaded the video just in case but I don't think the fanpage that posted it is going to delete it.

Link to her podcasts

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
She's using toys on her instagram now. Still surprised she hasn't fucked people on IG Live again.

Another youtube video is up too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acDmkARk5Tw (Lovely Peaches Pink Friday Fragrance Review 💖 )

>Pink Friday is Nicki Minaj's new perfume
>Immediately stops the review to continue playing Episodes (a shitty stories app) for 15 seconds because she has the attention span of a cocker spaniel
>Starts off by saying Nicki Minaj is her idol and wants to have a Nicki Minaj perfume collection
>She wants to sniff her hair and touch her soft skin. She thinks everyone wants to sniff Nicki Minaj
>(2:20) While opening the box, she talks about how she was getting head from this guy. She squirted on him and a bug hit his face and bit him. He was mad. She says that bugs are normal with women so he shouldn't try to get with them if he doesn't want the consequences
>(3:20) Stares and smiles at the picture of Nicki Minaj on the box for 30 seconds before hugging the box and starts talking to the picture again
>Opens the box and sees that the bottle is a bust of Nicki Minaj and screams. Fangirling and singing of songs ensue.
>7:30 Talks to the bottle and says they need to go to Outback Steakhouse (Peaches' favorite) get two plates and talk. More gushing about Nicki Minaj.
>She has dreams where she's friends with Nicki Minaj and going to malls
>Starts crying and tells the bottle that she loves her and she's Peaches' best friend. More hugging. More gushing. More talking to an inanimate object.
>Apparently the day this was recorded (Oct 21st) is the day of Nicki Minaj's wedding anniversary so she wishes the bottle a happy anniversary
>More gushing. More talking to an inanimate object. More crying.
>Finally sprays it on her hand. Sniffs it and her eyes roll back like a bull shark before she licks her hand.
>She says the smell and taste is good
>She wants to keep the box but since she moves every week her bag is stuffed.
>More talking to an inanimate object. Says she genuinely loves her and is inspired by her.
>The review ended. Social media plugs.
>Her birthday is January 4. Born in 2001. She'll be 20 years old next year
>Tiktok account plug. Implies that the reason her tiktok accounts get banned is because the company treats black creators poorly
>Pushes for Nicki Minaj fans (Barbs) to get a song to a billion views
>Thanks her fans and says she would die for one of them
>Poses at the camera for 15 seconds before turning it off

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
She was in the recording studio yesterday

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 00.png
Photo 11-11-20 09 43 04.png

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 09.png

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 15.png

(didnt post every photo because they all look the same)

also posted gore in her ig story for the millionth time but idek who the fuck this is

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 20.png

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 26.png

apparently she's a blink now lmfao idk how the kpop fans are gonna react because there's a lot of people in there who hate her but there's also her brain dead "fans" who also like kpop

imagine seeing the girls taking a look at her account or looking into her or whatever :story: since her new account is at a low following i'm sure she won't get noticed, i think she had better chances when she had an 1 million followers account

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 33.png

Photo 11-11-20 09 43 37.png

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
The gore she keeps posting is an autopsy picture of King Von, a rapper from Chicago that was shot in Atlanta, Georgia. In an Instagram post, she says that she's actually a fan of him and was just posting the picture so people could be informed. So either that means that she's so used to gore that she thinks posting a dead body on instagram is fine or she's lying through her teeth and just wanted to post gore multiple times on her instagram story. Either way, she can barely pronounce "misinterpreting"

She also went to mall, lifted up her dress, and twerked in front of strangers.

I was wondering who was holding her phone in some shots and she took a picture of someone with her. Must be a friend.

124415976_3083648768528341_7015879598369671068_n.jpg