Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
She made a new account again: https://www.instagram.com/lovelypeachesmusic10000/

Photo 05-12-20 22 28 07.png

for the love of god we don't need another traumatized kid

This fan account reposted a few posts I couldn't catch on her new account before they were deleted plus a few from her tagged tab

Photo 05-12-20 22 29 20.png
Photo 05-12-20 22 28 59.png

Photo 05-12-20 22 39 12.png
Photo 05-12-20 22 38 51.png
Photo 05-12-20 22 29 44.png

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
Just a quick update, she said her new account (mentioned in my previous post, lovelypeachesmusic10000) is for talking about her and her baby and "parenthood". yea it's going lovely indeed

I had to turn on notifications since she deletes her posts way too quickly. It's nothing important, it's just the same shit she says about Cora over and over again (if it gets too repetitive I won't post more of those img dumps, just let me know). She doesn't even have custody of Cora and rarely gets to see her, at this point she's just saying this stuff for shock value. I don't think she has ever harmed Cora for real but there's no way to know.

Photo 07-12-20 22 22 15.png
Photo 07-12-20 22 27 33.jpg
Photo 07-12-20 22 31 46.jpg
Photo 07-12-20 22 40 37.png

Unrelated to this "parenthood account", did you guys notice that she has photos of Nicki hung up on her walls now? Last I remember she was sleeping in a different hotel room almost every day since she's practically homeless. Maybe she moved in with a friend? I didn't really pay attention to the photos until I remembered she's homeless.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
She got her instagram accounts deleted. I assume it was due to normies seeing the posts about Cora and reporting her.
Here's the updated list of her accounts.

Snapchat
~peachlingshome
~peachlingshome2

Tiktok
~lovelypeaches_4ever100

Youtube
~Lovelypeachesmusic 100

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but since I can't edit my post, I want to retract my statement in my last post. It seems as though her instagram accounts were suspended and now they're back. They weren't there for long period of time but now they've been back since thursday.

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
His name is Max and she already kicked him around, lifted him by the neck in a video (aka, choked him), lied saying that she broke his legs (he looks miserable as hell but he is walking fine, I'm assuming he is tired and hungry), said she was gonna drown him in a bath tub until he died and now the perfume video. He isn't going to live long if someone doesn't step in. There are already accounts trying to track her down (her latest known location was Atlanta Metro). I didn't post any videos of him here because they made me seriously sick.

I hope people do something about him because it's pretty depressing to see a puppy being treated like this by a freak. Cora is fine because she's away from Peaches and she rarely sees her, but this puppy is defenseless and I'm sure she's being enabled not only online by her brain dead fans but by real life friends as well, I just know she isn't living alone at the moment and they're enabling her shitty behavior. I'm genuinely sick from worrying about Max but there's nothing I can do to help. :story: Maybe people will do something now because there's a lot of people who care more about animals than people, like Cora (but as I said, she isn't in any danger, thank god), so maybe this will be the last straw for some people.

(sorry about all the text)

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
His name is Max and she already kicked him around, lifted him by the neck in a video (aka, choked him), lied saying that she broke his legs (he looks miserable as hell but he is walking fine, I'm assuming he is tired and hungry), said she was gonna drown him in a bath tub until he died and now the perfume video. He isn't going to live long if someone doesn't step in. There are already accounts trying to track her down (her latest known location was Atlanta Metro). I didn't post any videos of him here because they made me seriously sick.

I hope people do something about him because it's pretty depressing to see a puppy being treated like this by a freak. Cora is fine because she's away from Peaches and she rarely sees her, but this puppy is defenseless and I'm sure she's being enabled not only online by her brain dead fans but by real life friends as well, I just know she isn't living alone at the moment and they're enabling her shitty behavior. I'm genuinely sick from worrying about Max but there's nothing I can do to help. :story: Maybe people will do something now because there's a lot of people who care more about animals than people, like Cora (but as I said, she isn't in any danger, thank god), so maybe this will be the last straw for some people.

(sorry about all the text)
The internet is a changed place now, I don’t think we’re gonna get another chan raid to save kittens anymore. Oh a dead dog- IT’S JUST A PRANK BRO.

babyfarts mcgee

kiwifarms.net
Few updates: there's a video of her hanging Max from her closet apparently? I didn't watch it because I don't feel like ruining my day but I saw screenshots of it. Here's the link to a repost.

Photo 22-01-21 02 36 33.png

She said Max is dead but there are people saying he is still alive and that she adopted him out to a family who recently lost their dog. One of her friends posted a video on tiktok saying that Max is alive as well.

Photo 22-01-21 02 34 51.png Photo 22-01-21 02 36 21.png Photo 22-01-21 02 35 17.png Photo 22-01-21 02 37 55.png

Two videos of Max from the 3rd post

I think it's funny the mental gymnastics her "peachlings" do to excuse all of her behavior. We all know she's trolling and lying for attention but there's still evidence of her kicking him and spraying perfume in his face and hanging him by the neck while she poses in front of a mirror and it's not fake. :story:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Archive of the hanging video. I don't understand how these kids can support this woman. It's surely a reflection of how morally bankrupt the internet and their inept parents have made them. This video doesn't look take. The tie isn't taut around his neck but he's certainly distressed and suffering..