Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

AwkwardPineapple

Keepin’ it real. And awkward.
kiwifarms.net
Lol 250 lbs.. Obviously their record is a bit outdated.
I am thrilled that she has been charged with animal cruelty. Unfortunately most of the time the court is fairly lenient on these types of cases so she will be out sooner than she deserves.
Well hopefully this will at least solidify her never being able to buy or adopt another animal again 🌈

Crybaby Xianghua

kiwifarms.net
The courts are setting low bonds and avoiding jailing people when possible since jails are covid cesspools right now. Hate to say it but she'll probably just get hit with a fine.
Society is being too kind to abusers and complete monsters I think. Peaches here is THE literal and figurative queen of horror cows. I betcha guys anything, more of her ass kissing white knight fantards, are either:

1) Abused children who have Stockholm Syndrome for their complete monster parents/relatives/toxic friends.

Or....

2) The children were born psychopaths/sociopaths, despite having a loving family, and get aroused by abuse and sadism.

It could swing either way here.

Teiluna

fell down the stairs as a child
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Peaches posted a storytime about her recent arrest. It's mostly her ranting that people wanted her in jail to dehumanise her because she's so famous and of course because she's a black woman. Compares herself to Nicki Minaj many times.

Not one mention of the dog or the fact that she was arrested for animal cruelty, she just keeps ranting about haters.

She's also claiming her TikTok was deleted because TikTok don't want black people on their platform.

rigors

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the deal with this horrorhog.

I know her child abuse saga was all bullshit. But the animal abuse is on video and clearly true. She's out of jail now, is she just going to get a fine for this abuse? Is there anyway that she can get a psych hold over to all of this? She is clearly not well.

I'm an ignorant Britbong but surely the courts need to look at her and see the bigger picture.

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the deal with this horrorhog.

I know her child abuse saga was all bullshit. But the animal abuse is on video and clearly true. She's out of jail now, is she just going to get a fine for this abuse? Is there anyway that she can get a psych hold over to all of this? She is clearly not well.

I'm an ignorant Britbong but surely the courts need to look at her and see the bigger picture.

As mentioned earlier by another kiwi I can confirm that the states are disgustingly lenient when it comes to this type of animal abuse. Basically if the person is doing anything less than say... skinning animals alive or slowly torturing animals on a regular basis also while being in front of an audience the punishment is typically a slap on the wrist.
It's horrific and heartbreaking knowing what some of these sick people are getting away with and still continue to have access to animals, even if they have already been charged multiple times. Animals do not have protection. There is nothing stopping peaches from being able to adopt another puppy. Even if the courts have ruled or end up ruling that she is prohibited from owning any dogs or pets I doubt they would closely monitor the situation, and it wouldn't be too hard for her to aquire another pet. They probably wouldn't check on her unless multiple people reported her to the right department and gave them suspicion that they need to investigate.
As a huge animal lover I can't even handle watching any type of video containing animal abuse including the clips posted of peaches with that puppy and it makes me so sad to see animal abusers continue to receive the most minimal punishments for what they've done. There's tons of people (like non violent criminals) that end up with much harsher punishments or sentences and their charges are probably reasonably more forgivable than some deviant fucked up animal abuser who received nothing more than time served and maybe community service and/or a fine as a punishment.

Last edited:

There_is_no_Dana

The only hair
kiwifarms.net
It's true, cases against animal abusers almost never send people to jail for long. There was a story a while back about a dude and his girlfriend setting fire to a poor cat they got from a friend, they watched it burn, screaming in pain while they laughed, then drove off and left it suffering by the side of the road, it died a couple days later. Nothing happened to the girl at all and the guy was let off with a very minor punishment (probation, no jail time) when his family and church stepped forward to beg the courts for mercy. Last I heard he was working an HVAC job going in and out of stranger's homes. Someone tried to warn locals which company he was with but Facebook shut it all down for harassment. Someone who tortures animals is very likely to abuse or murder humans, we know this, yet nothing actually happens to them when they do it.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Someone who tortures animals is very likely to abuse or murder humans
I think you mean murderers and abusers are more likely to have a history torturing animals. Torturing animals is shitball behavior, but there are many more animal torturers than murderers.